PDA

View Full Version : Big Chevy

SpeedBump
01-15-2006, 05:07 PM
This is my Freind Scott. He is the one I got the CR250 from. He likes messin with lots of cool toys. Here is one of his latest creations. Big High Steppin Chevy 1/2 Tom. I will let the pics explain. BTW, he is 6'2" so you can get an idea of how high this thing sits. It is 100% legal (in PA) and he said he would sell it if anyone is interested.

Derrick Adams
01-15-2006, 07:24 PM
Isn't he the one that races for the local cycle shop? Did he get his new quadracer yet?

SpeedBump
01-15-2006, 08:28 PM
When he was over today, he said he is getting the first one thru the doors. Not sure when they will be coming in. I deliver all the Suzukis to Tom's Cycle in Indiana, PA and they said theirs is due near the end of January. I will be the first to know they are coming. I hope it doesn't fall outta my Rig! Oops! " I have no idea where your ATV is...HONEST! It was there this morning!" LOL

As for racing for Cernic's Honda, he doesn't now, but may have before. I know he is tight with the owners and other guys there.

Garage Boy 34
01-15-2006, 09:32 PM
thats one big Chevy...I could walk right under it w/out crouching down! If the door was open I don't even think I could see inside!!lol Nice truck!!

PowerTrike
01-17-2006, 03:11 AM
Nice truck! I don't think I've ever seen fender flares like that before. I plan to hopefully build up a big K-5 blazer or similar set up for mud, and keep a smaller flexy jeep for the trails. I love the old square bodies.

MichiganRedneck
01-17-2006, 11:02 AM
nice!!! :naughty:

tracey
01-17-2006, 07:43 PM
Nice And Im Not Talking About The Truck (wink Wink )