PDA

View Full Version : work spaces

bigb9582
01-16-2006, 10:11 PM
lets see everyones work space.
heres mine. i finally got it all cleaned out after the old owner left all his crap in it.

1st pic is the corner with my tools and heater and misc.
2nd pic is my 2005 yamaha zuma, 50cc two stroke scooter. and you can see my free push mower in the corner of the pic. needs the carb rebuilt.
3rd pic you can see my $12.00 snowblower. the org owner couldnt get it to run so he didnt want, so i gave him $10.00 to haul it to my house. put a $2.00 needle and seat and now fires up first pull.
4th is misc 250sx parts.
5th is the 250sx torn down waiting for a timing chain.
6th is the gas tank cover i made. it has zippered pockets so i can hold my cell or soda or whatever in it while riding. it bungee cords around the frame and hooks to the other side of it, to keep it from flapping around and the gas cap holds it on. my buddy seen it and had me make one for his 200s.

bigb9582
01-16-2006, 10:14 PM
one last misc pic.
its the smallest piston and crank i ever seen out of a motor (i guess if i torn my rc car apart it would be smaller). its out of a chain saw.

mike from long island
01-16-2006, 10:25 PM
here is my main work area. the other sheds are for storage. and i also have a small 6x8 haulmark trailer packed with bikes,parts,and tools. small but does the job. the pics are were the bikes are mostly worked on.