PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna have a busy year this year racing on my atc's

deathman53
01-16-2006, 10:51 PM
I have plans to go to 5 hare scamble/xc events, I'm gonna go to ohio 2 or 3 times to race mx, I'm gonna get a a few days together for riding in nj/pa, mx and xc. Now on top of this I gonna enter vintage mx racing, and if anything every happens with the 3 wheeler day at southwick, I'm gonna go. I'm looking forward to this year, I also plan to go to some enduro/dual sport events. Lets hope you ohio guys get lots of people together, so we can invade rausch creek, e-town, and hopefully get a xc event in. Am I gonna have time to ride my quad between all of this???????? maybe not, no big loss

3leggeddog
01-17-2006, 07:15 PM
yes you are.you got the ohio crew invadin town too!

dreadhed
01-17-2006, 07:16 PM
That's cool you can find places to let you race.

Derrick Adams
01-17-2006, 10:20 PM
We're really looking forward to running with you this year. Too bad it's so far or we'd hook up more.

deathman53
01-18-2006, 10:49 AM
I'm looking forward to ride with other trikes, I'm sick of riding with all quads, there is cases where they can kill you, mostly notely the hi-tech suspension that enables them to skip over the top of whoops and stuff without alot of feedback.

Derrick Adams
01-18-2006, 12:50 PM
do you have your rear shock redone on your R yet?
That's hands down the best mod for MX in my book. Of course being 6'4" and weighing in at 240 tends to push the suspension envelope on a stock bike.

deathman53
01-18-2006, 06:18 PM
I have a elka daul rate rear valved for a +1 swinger 200 lb advanced mx, before that I had a elka 88 yr and I adjusted the shock for the longer atc swinger and I used the same one when I first got my +1, now I have that shock on my woods atc. I have a pro-pilot rebuilt 190 lb, advanced mx 86 length swinger at home too(I got it for free), I am considered putting that shock on my woods atc and rebuilding the 88 elka to use on my 88 trx250r project.