PDA

View Full Version : TrikeFest and 3WW T Shirts and Hoodies

Meat-BoX
01-19-2006, 05:13 AM
When will there be some new 3ww Hoodies or Trikefest shirts. Need to have a good Line of Clothing. I want a Black Hoodie with a White 3ww logo.:w00t:

I figure this Logo should be the international 3 Wheeler logo. When you see that logo you will know there is a Trike Fiend around.:w00t:

Howdy
01-19-2006, 10:37 AM
When will there be some new 3ww Hoodies or Trikefest shirts. Need to have a good Line of Clothing. I want a Black Hoodie with a White 3ww logo.:w00t:

I figure this Logo should be the international 3 Wheeler logo. When you see that logo you will know there is a Trike Fiend around.:w00t:

I need to get some regular 3WW Shirts made up with that design on them. I do like the Black shirt with White screen print idea. I will have to contact my guy and see if he can do this.

TF shirts, things are in the works for this.
Howdy

Cody
01-19-2006, 11:42 AM
Id buy one. I want a black one with white. Sounds good.

350Xhilaration
01-19-2006, 11:52 AM
I think a white shirt with the logo would probably look better. No outline of the square logo. Alll you'd see is the trike and the text. Just my opinion.

Cody
01-19-2006, 12:17 PM
Iv been thinkin the white. But Id like it to be a heavy shirt. Not just a Hanes under shirt.

Billy Golightly
01-19-2006, 04:08 PM
Howdy and I both had Jeresy's shirts last year that our Trikefest designs were printed on. They arent a super heavy shirt but its not the cheapest one you can get either. I wear mine all the time and dont get the "cheap" feeling like you do with some of the real thing ones.

Howdy
01-19-2006, 06:00 PM
I think a white shirt with the logo would probably look better. No outline of the square logo. Alll you'd see is the trike and the text. Just my opinion.

I afree with the no Square thing. Here is what I was thinking about. How do you think that would look?
Howdy

3leggeddog
01-19-2006, 06:45 PM
i love it,can i buy one now,lol!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy
01-19-2006, 07:18 PM
i love it,can i buy one now,lol!!!!!!!!!!

I need to make up a few more in different colors. But the Black w/white does look good. Anyone have any prefferences as to shirt / text color? Give me some idea's. ;)
Howdy

Yamahondaman
01-19-2006, 07:41 PM
I LIKE IT !!!!
Blue,Red,Grey......................
Black is TOO HOT ...White Get's TOO DIRTY.............
MAKE THEM ..................and they will come !!!!!

dividebyzero
01-19-2006, 08:38 PM
How do you think that would look?
Howdy
Me likey also!!

Meat-BoX
01-20-2006, 11:07 PM
I like the Black shirt with white Print. I would love a Nice Hoodie like that.:w00t: I'll buy one.

Howdy
01-20-2006, 11:12 PM
I like the Black shirt with white Print. I would love a Nice Hoodie like that.:w00t: I'll buy one.

I don't see any problems getting hoodies printed up ( if I get other same design shirts made up at the same time ). I am going to try and make up a couple other designs and see how they look.

Anyone one have any other shirt / print color combinations they would think look good? I will try to do up some like above to see how they would look. Give me the idea's people!!

Howdy

Cody
01-20-2006, 11:38 PM
Ash grey shirt, black logo. No outlines.

Derrick Adams
01-21-2006, 05:16 PM
I'll take a black/white one, and a black/white hoodie! 2XL please.

3leggeddog
01-22-2006, 08:41 PM
i like a black hoodie,with blue lettering,gotta match my bike ya know!!

i will take a large hoodie,and a large t-shirt.

Russell 350X
01-23-2006, 09:33 AM
The shirt looks awsome with the black and white, kick ass! How much would it cost alot with a hoodie with the same color scheme?

Russ

Howdy
01-23-2006, 09:49 AM
The shirt looks awsome with the black and white, kick ass! How much would it cost alot with a hoodie with the same color scheme?

Russ

Price will depend a lot on how many is ordered. If I remember correctly he told me before that we can have the design put on different colored shirts with no problem. It's when they have to change the ink color that they start costing more. I will try to find out what is available and aprox prices ( Hoodies, T-Shirts, and a few other things ). As soon as I get aprox prices I will post them.
Howdy

firehart
01-23-2006, 12:04 PM
I like the idea of grey with black logo also. I can't make it to Trikefest but I'd love a t-shrit. Can you accept PayPal for a XL?

Wayne H.
85 200x

xtremez
01-25-2006, 04:17 PM
I would like a black with white logos- XL zip-up with large pic on back and small pic on front

Cody
01-27-2006, 03:18 PM
Im going to buy a black one.

Meat-BoX
03-02-2006, 12:29 AM
I want one. Looking for a pull over Hoodie. Good all year round:beer

350Xhilaration
03-02-2006, 07:56 AM
Great job Howdy. The black with a white logo does look good. I'll be bringing a few extra bucks just for shirts this year.

1985 200s
03-28-2006, 08:48 AM
Hot Pink shirt w/black lettering.
Black hoodie w/honda red lettering.

Air-cooled-R
03-31-2006, 11:16 PM
Just post how much and money will be on the way.

Kintore
04-02-2006, 09:04 AM
Yah id definetly pick one up at TF.

dizasterzrfun69
05-06-2006, 06:04 PM
so is there going to be hoodies or not? I would buy one for me and one for my girlfriend so 2 total. black with white lettering would be cool or also maybe like honda red with white or black lettering!?

Kevin

Billy Golightly
05-07-2006, 10:10 AM
I'm not sure on the hoodies...The artist is working on our T-shirt designs and should have some preliminary sketches the first of this coming week. I'm going to be working on him with that and hopefully have the final design in 2 weeks or less.

Billy

Howdy
05-07-2006, 02:08 PM
I don't see a problem ordering some Hoodies with the Trikefest shirt design ( I think that is what you want ). I would need to know who wants them, how many, sizes wanted and such. I say this because I am not ordering any extra's. I will talk to my shirt guy this week and find out what these would cost.
Howdy

dizasterzrfun69
05-07-2006, 03:23 PM
the trikefest t-shirt design would be fine for me. once again i would want one and my girlfriend would too. i would probablly need an extra large and she would most likely need a medium but im not real sure though because different brands have different sizes.

Kevin

Howdy
05-07-2006, 05:30 PM
My quess would be these will be jeerzee brand like the shirts. But I will find out for sure when I talk to my shirt guy.

On another note: I am trying to get some regular 3WW t-shirts made up as well. It all depends on what funds are available for me to order them.
Howdy

Howdy
05-21-2006, 07:55 AM
I don't see a problem ordering some Hoodies with the Trikefest shirt design ( I think that is what you want ). I would need to know who wants them, how many, sizes wanted and such. I say this because I am not ordering any extra's. I will talk to my shirt guy this week and find out what these would cost.
Howdy

Ok, while talking to my shirt guy I got a price from him on the hoodies. He told me the Hoodies cost a fair amount more, but he can do them.
Here is what they would cost ( a little higher than expected ):
Light weight hoodies: $24.50
Heavy weight hoodies: $26.50

If you guys want one with the Trikefest design ( should be posted very soon, Billy? lol ),
If interested let me know the size and how many you want. I will only order what is requested ( no extra's ). I will be placing the shirt order no later than Wed.
Howdy

dizasterzrfun69
05-21-2006, 10:23 AM
Ok, while talking to my shirt guy I got a price from him on the hoodies. He told me the Hoodies cost a fair amount more, but he can do them.
Here is what they would cost ( a little higher than expected ):
Light weight hoodies: $24.50
Heavy weight hoodies: $26.50

If you guys want one with the Trikefest design ( should be posted very soon, Billy? lol ),
If interested let me know the size and how many you want. I will only order what is requested ( no extra's ). I will be placing the shirt order no later than Wed.
Howdy

I want a XL heavy weight and cori wants a medium heavy weight. if xl is a couple buck more its no biggy to me.

Kevin