PDA

View Full Version : alright, back. now lets bury some crap

Lots_Of_Nothing
01-21-2006, 07:30 PM
Been having computer issues, and have also been in and out of court fighting an issue that happened last year. To sum it up, i'm broke from paying for a mistake. also have been at day and night classes M-F becoming AWS and DOT certified. I was also in skenectady for 2 weeks with my brothers for a funeral.

Now, I hear some dude on hear thinks I scammed him, well, post on here what the hell it is you want so we can resolve this.
Or you can choose to whine and complain and get nothin cept your original cash.

Nice to see everyone again, how have ya been?

250RNUT
01-21-2006, 07:51 PM
Glad to see your back;) How you been doin'?

Dammit!
01-21-2006, 07:57 PM
Welcome back. Hope things start looking up for you soon. :beer

I'm in the middle of a sour deal with someone on .org myself. Trying to give the guy every benefit of the doubt but it's getting difficult to keep my composure on it.

Billy Golightly
01-21-2006, 08:05 PM
Hahaha whats goin on Jared! I saved the thread from the dude that was wonderin what happened. Here it is: http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=43036

Kintore
01-22-2006, 12:40 AM
Well since you asked whats going on, ive been tweaked out since 1 week before Christmas. I cracked my cases and finally on monday she will be all ready to go. Waiting on a oil seal, The picture really shows the damage I did. Glad your back Jared!
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/JoshBall/General%20Pics/HPIM0290.jpg
and 156 dollars later, mmmm :w00t:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/JoshBall/General%20Pics/HPIM0288.jpg

82300R
01-22-2006, 04:31 AM
i'm the dude that thinks you scammed me. i sure if you have looked around the threads you know what i'm talking about. i won the bolts you had on ebay. a couple of weeks later you sent me a shipping total. i payed for them that day. that was in december . then i have heard nothing since. if there was a problem i can understand that. all i want is the item i payed you for. i think that is fair enough. wouldn't you expect the same.

twgranger
01-22-2006, 10:14 AM
Well since you asked whats going on, ive been tweaked out since 1 week before Christmas. I cracked my cases and finally on monday she will be all ready to go. Waiting on a oil seal, The picture really shows the damage I did. Glad your back Jared!
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/JoshBall/General%20Pics/HPIM0290.jpg
and 156 dollars later, mmmm :w00t:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/JoshBall/General%20Pics/HPIM0288.jpg
How much did you pay for that side case? I payed $108 from my dealer for a new one.

Meat-BoX
01-22-2006, 11:38 AM
How Did you bust that Case so Bad. Damn!!:naughty:

TimSr
01-22-2006, 01:50 PM
How Did you bust that Case so Bad. Damn!!:naughty:

Thats a common break on the Z. Its a design flaw where the kickstarter is entirely supported by the case, although it doesnt seem to be nearly as common in the models that used an almost identical case cover but kicked backwards.

84250r
01-22-2006, 04:27 PM
Welcome back jared!

Kintore
01-22-2006, 05:11 PM
Yah, one of my kicker case bolts was sheared off when I bought it. So I left it and look what happened.:rolleyes:

Granger, cost me 156 CAN, so thats 135 USD. Guess I got ripped off, but hey. Im glad I got one!

82300R
01-23-2006, 09:23 AM
pm'd ya "dude" , waiting.

82300R
01-23-2006, 10:44 PM
i'm the dude that thinks you scammed me. i sure if you have looked around the threads you know what i'm talking about. i won the bolts you had on ebay. a couple of weeks later you sent me a shipping total. i payed for them that day. that was in december . then i have heard nothing since. if there was a problem i can understand that. all i want is the item i payed you for. i think that is fair enough. wouldn't you expect the same.
bump it up...." dude"

Jeb
01-24-2006, 10:42 AM
Welcome back... jared! :beer

Remember, you scammed me two or three times...

:lol: just kiddin'!

82300R
01-24-2006, 11:04 AM
Been having computer issues, and have also been in and out of court fighting an issue that happened last year. To sum it up, i'm broke from paying for a mistake. also have been at day and night classes M-F becoming AWS and DOT certified. I was also in skenectady for 2 weeks with my brothers for a funeral.

Now, I hear some dude on hear thinks I scammed him, well, post on here what the hell it is you want so we can resolve this.
Or you can choose to whine and complain and get nothin cept your original cash.

Nice to see everyone again, how have ya been?
i posted what the hell i want. where you at ? "dude"

ScottZJ
01-24-2006, 11:11 AM
He is in stealth mode....lol Lightning fast but cant be seen.

82300R
01-24-2006, 11:16 AM
He is in stealth mode....lol Lightning fast but cant be seen.
must be like the stuff he sells.

250RNUT
01-24-2006, 12:28 PM
must be like the stuff he sells.

Now thats funny.

Dont worry, He will be hare soon enough to state his case. ;)

slothminx
01-24-2006, 12:50 PM
Yah, one of my kicker case bolts was sheared off when I bought it. So I left it and look what happened.:rolleyes:

Granger, cost me 156 CAN, so thats 135 USD. Guess I got ripped off, but hey. Im glad I got one!

Josh, that including all the other stuff you ordered!!! it was $89 plus shipping which would have been around $10-15;)

Lots_Of_Nothing
01-24-2006, 05:13 PM
its been how many hours?, sorry i have a life outside of the net. and just so you know your stuff is on the way.

Lots_Of_Nothing
01-24-2006, 05:20 PM
Oh, and i figured i better let you know; i'm heading over to a buddys to help him pull the motor out of his car., so I might not answer in 24 hours!!

;)

haha Jeb, good to hear from you, wasnt sure if you still came here much. I know I sure dont as much.. simply because the board has been hit by a swarm of ignorant kids lately.

Lots_Of_Nothing
01-24-2006, 05:30 PM
Now thats funny.

Dont worry, He will be hare soon enough to state his case. ;)

Thats right, i'm hare. Whats wrong bud? Still pouting because I wouldnt sell them to you because I didnt like how you acted? Come on now, you're a big boy..get over it ;) :)

82300R
01-24-2006, 06:49 PM
its been how many hours?, sorry i have a life outside of the net. and just so you know your stuff is on the way.
if you are talking about the bolts i payed you for i really do appreciate that. now i can turn off this damm computer.its been on since nov 21. now i'm going to have to shave,find a job,learn to be a part of society. no,no,no, i have to have a purpose.:lol: :lol: :lol: glad we could work things out. as soon as i get them i'll post on the feedback forum,and kiss your a**!!:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

edog
01-24-2006, 08:25 PM
if you are talking about the bolts i payed you for i really do appreciate that. now i can turn off this damm computer.its been on since nov 21. now i'm going to have to shave,find a job,learn to be a part of society. no,no,no, i have to have a purpose.:lol: :lol: :lol: glad we could work things out. as soon as i get them i'll post on the feedback forum,and kiss your a**!!:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It's nice when we can get along.

Let's have a big group hug.:crazy:

82300R
01-24-2006, 09:54 PM
It's nice when we can get along.

Let's have a big group hug.:crazy:
like zz top said," gimmie all your lovin, and your nuts and bolts too". no wait, thats not how it went?!:naughty:

82300R
02-05-2006, 09:01 PM
still have not seen nothing yet. what did you do, strap it to a turtles back? oh i know its probably with the three atc items you sold after mine. i see that they were not as kind with their feedback as i was with mine.:twisted:

Rm250RF900R
02-05-2006, 09:06 PM
"Dudddddddeeeee", your getting a Dell!

82300R
02-05-2006, 09:29 PM
he don't need a dell, just a ride to the post office!:lol: oh yeah i forgot to say "dude":crazy:

twgranger
02-05-2006, 09:31 PM
still have not seen nothing yet. what did you do, strap it to a turtles back? oh i know its probably with the three atc items you sold after mine. i see that they were not as kind with their feedback as i was with mine.:twisted:Sounds like a **** deal.

BEWARE!!!!!! sent payment and never heard a word from him, waste of time and $$!
Buyer harleyeater ( 113) Feb-05-06 12:16 4588898972

BEWARE!!! Sent pmt. NEVER recvd item....Had to file claim to get my $$ back!!!!
Buyer ironcutter70 ( 79) Jan-30-06 12:18 4584843976

Beware of this Seller , Empty Promises, He will take your Money
Buyer usetosurf ( 183) Dec-27-05 20:56 4588904382

82300R
02-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Sounds like a **** deal.:banned:
i'm tired of beating round the bush with this "dude". i know alot of people on here think he's the best thing since sliced bread. but he's screwed me on parts that i payed for in december and has done the same to three people since me, all on atc parts. i know i will probably never see the stuff and i don't care if i get it or not. but you can't go round jacking people an think that it will just go away.

250SX
02-06-2006, 12:55 AM
Seems like some people get more slack than others when it comes to not shipping parts. ;)

Howdy
02-06-2006, 12:57 AM
Seems like some people get more slack than others when it comes to not shipping parts. ;)

My understanding is that it was a EBAY deal, NOT a 3WW deal.
Howdy

Billy Golightly
02-06-2006, 01:16 AM

Your getting good at using a stick to stir *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. Do you prefer hickory or oak to get the job done?

mymint87
02-06-2006, 01:33 AM
My understanding is that it was a EBAY deal, NOT a 3WW deal.
Howdy

HAHA...now THATs picking fly poop outta pepper.......

it's OK Howdy...I understand:welcome:

82300R
02-06-2006, 01:50 AM
yes this was an ebay deal. i brought it up in the fourms because it was also listed in the classifieds.i am in no way accusing anyone of favoritism. here is the only place i could try to resolve this.several members here came to mr. towne's defense. i cannot imagine why he would neglect this matter for so long. maybe he did have personal and electronics issues in the past. but he came back and to me seemed like he was trying to say i was falsely accusing him. its in black and white. i am an honest person and i guess i have the illusion that everyone else is also. i don't want my money back. i do not care if mr. towne does not fullfill his sales obligations. but i would like to know why he thinks it is okay to do this to people that have the faith to send money to someone with the expectation that they will recieve what they payed for. if anyone sees it differently please help me to see it your way. i am an open minded person and i will admit it when i am wrong.:)

Howdy
02-06-2006, 02:16 AM
HAHA...now THATs picking fly poop outta pepper.......

it's OK Howdy...I understand:welcome:

Is this your way of trying to do another personal attack on me? I have learned to expect nothing less from you.

Bottom line is: It's NOT what you think at all. We do not take action against users for deals that DIDN'T happen here. This was a deal ( Auction ) on ebay. Ebay has their own tools to deal with their members. It just so happens that both users are members here as well. Had the deal been made here, finalized here, then we would take the needed actions ( as we have in the past ).

Howdy

Howdy
02-06-2006, 02:23 AM
yes this was an ebay deal. i brought it up in the fourms because it was also listed in the classifieds.i am in no way accusing anyone of favoritism. here is the only place i could try to resolve this.several members here came to mr. towne's defense. i cannot imagine why he would neglect this matter for so long. maybe he did have personal and electronics issues in the past. but he came back and to me seemed like he was trying to say i was falsely accusing him. its in black and white. i am an honest person and i guess i have the illusion that everyone else is also. i don't want my money back. i do not care if mr. towne does not fullfill his sales obligations. but i would like to know why he thinks it is okay to do this to people that have the faith to send money to someone with the expectation that they will recieve what they payed for. if anyone sees it differently please help me to see it your way. i am an open minded person and i will admit it when i am wrong.:)

I agree 100%, You win a auction, you pay you should recieve what you paid for, or at least a refund. I have been hoping this would have been resolved by now. I have nothing against either of you, but if I was in your shoes I would use the ebay tools provided.
Howdy

Howdy

82300R
02-06-2006, 02:27 AM
please, i do not want to start a war of words. i just want to settle my dealings with mr. towne. and if anyone can show me if i am seeing this the wrong way.:beer :beer

82300R
02-06-2006, 02:36 AM
I agree 100%, You win a auction, you pay you should recieve what you paid for, or at least a refund. I have been hoping this would have been resolved by now. I have nothing against either of you, but if I was in your shoes I would use the ebay tools provided.
Howdy

Howdy
thank you for the advise. i did leave neutral feedback,but have gone no farther than that. i do not want to damage his account any more than it has been by others.

Howdy
02-06-2006, 02:45 AM
thank you for the advise. i did leave neutral feedback,but have gone no farther than that. i do not want to damage his account any more than it has been by others.

The tools are there for a reason. They are there to be used. Whether he is a friend or not is not reason to not use them. NOTE: I have nothing against Jared myself, in fact we have had a few Good transactions in the past. I still consider him a friend.
But the bottom line is: you deserve what you paid for or your money back. Plain and Simple.
Howdy

250SX
02-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Your getting good at using a stick to stir *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. Do you prefer hickory or oak to get the job done?

Sorry, I thought the policy covered any transaction. ;)

3 weelin geezer
02-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Dang! Didn't know there were so many 'dudes' from yonder Republeek of Tesas!

OldSchoolin86
02-06-2006, 04:39 PM
When I get screwed I leave negative feedback but maybe that's just me. :confused:

Also I find it odd that this thread is even here. Sounds like an ebay problem to me.:crazy:

82300R
02-06-2006, 07:51 PM
When I get screwed I leave negative feedback but maybe that's just me. :confused:

Also I find it odd that this thread is even here. Sounds like an ebay problem to me.:crazy:
same item is listed in the classifieds here. besides this is the only place i have had any luck communicating with mr. towne. the last communication through e bay was when he sent his total to me on dec 13. twenty two days after the auction ended. as far as it being an ebay problem other members are on here all the time warning of possible scams and getting advice on sour deals. just so happens we both visit here.

TimSr
02-06-2006, 11:13 PM
He hasnt signed on in over a week, and I suspect there still may be computer issues. You deserve your product or a refund. Ive had my share of problems with the guy, but Ive never known him to screw anybody over in dealings. Did you happen to get a phone in your back and forth communications? Maybe somebody else on here can PM you some contact information so you can get ahold of him since the computer method seems to be failing.

I think some other people need to go back to their site and make sure their own house is clean before attacking the admins here for not moderating every deal out on the internet that goes bad. We dont do ebay feedback and we dont have the resources to mediate for ebay. They do. We (usually Howdy) mediates disputes for deals that occur on this site, but that is a courtesy, not something we are obligated to do. It gets annoying when you do people favors by mediating and you later get people from other sites demanding you resolve ebay deals as some kind of entitlement. We do bring attention to unethical ebay practices. I believe some of those people left the site because they were called on it publically, and some joined another one. But then, Im wasting my time explaining to people who are only here to start trouble.

82300r, I can understand your frustration, and you have had the opportunity to make the situation public. He will get a chance to respond in public, but as I said, he hasnt been on in over a week. There isnt much for us to mediate when one party is not at the table. I do believe that if you guys can manage a direct discussion, such as phone call, that it will get respolved.

82300R
02-06-2006, 11:51 PM
He hasnt signed on in over a week, and I suspect there still may be computer issues. You deserve your product or a refund. Ive had my share of problems with the guy, but Ive never known him to screw anybody over in dealings. Did you happen to get a phone in your back and forth communications? Maybe somebody else on here can PM you some contact information so you can get ahold of him since the computer method seems to be failing.

I think some other people need to go back to their site and make sure their own house is clean before attacking the admins here for not moderating every deal out on the internet that goes bad. We dont do ebay feedback and we dont have the resources to mediate for ebay. They do. We (usually Howdy) mediates disputes for deals that occur on this site, but that is a courtesy, not something we are obligated to do. It gets annoying when you do people favors by mediating and you later get people from other sites demanding you resolve ebay deals as some kind of entitlement. We do bring attention to unethical ebay practices. I believe some of those people left the site because they were called on it publically, and some joined another one. But then, Im wasting my time explaining to people who are only here to start trouble.

82300r, I can understand your frustration, and you have had the opportunity to make the situation public. He will get a chance to respond in public, but as I said, he hasnt been on in over a week. There isnt much for us to mediate when one party is not at the table. I do believe that if you guys can manage a direct discussion, such as phone call, that it will get respolved.
thank you for your response and opinion on this. i am still hoping that tommorow or another day that this item will show up and i can get on here and say that i jumped the gun and case closed. i have tried pm's,e mails, e bay to make contact with no luck. believe me i would like nothing more than to discuss this matter with mr. towne in public and i am looking forward to it.:)

ScottZJ
02-07-2006, 08:42 AM
The tools are there for a reason. They are there to be used. Whether he is a friend or not is not reason to not use them. NOTE: I have nothing against Jared myself, in fact we have had a few Good transactions in the past. I still consider him a friend.
But the bottom line is: you deserve what you paid for or your money back. Plain and Simple.
Howdy

Just an honest question sir, hasnt there been some members banned in the past due to ebay related stuff? Like shillin and such? Not trying to start anything but just curious.:cool:

Howdy
02-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Just an honest question sir, hasnt there been some members banned in the past due to ebay related stuff? Like shillin and such? Not trying to start anything but just curious.:cool:

I think I know who your talking about ( H ), and NO he wasn't banned for shill bidding. He was banned for posting a bunch of obscene pictures on the forums. If you don't believe me, then just ask him. If he denies it, then he is only lieing to you. I can back this up with proof. Though I do not care to open the files.

Bottom line is He earned his ban just like others that have earned one. By BREAKING the forum rules.

Howdy

ScottZJ
02-07-2006, 10:25 AM
I think I know who your talking about ( H ), and NO he wasn't banned for shill bidding. He was banned for posting a bunch of obscene pictures on the forums. If you don't believe me, then just ask him. If he denies it, then he is only lieing to you. I can back this up with proof. Though I do not care to open the files.

Bottom line is He earned his ban just like others that have earned one. By BREAKING the forum rules.

Howdy

Ok roger that. I missed those posts...I guess Im glad I did. Thanks bra.

Howdy
02-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Ok roger that. I missed those posts...I guess Im glad I did. Thanks bra.

I wished I hadn't seen them either. But it all comes with being a Moderator. I don't know why he did it other than trying to secure a Life time ban. But he did do it.
Howdy

82300R
02-26-2008, 07:42 PM
:welcome: i know your there! just in case your memory needs refreshed!:welcome:

Dirtcrasher
02-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Did you ever get your $$ back or the bolt kit??

Xowner
02-27-2008, 02:05 AM
that guy has a set of forks that belong to me ! let me know if anyone hears from him