PDA

View Full Version : MINDY-MART what are you trying to say?

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
01-25-2006, 04:15 PM
I was gone for a bit and want to voice myself once about all of this. Mindy-Mart, wtf are you talking about. I did not save all my emails like ... anyways to try to bash critisize or anything. I really do not care what ya do, you infact where the one who started this whole bs fight stuff on ebay. I got emails from you first. I then asked at one point if I could buy some of the 350x headlight switched from you.. Yes that I did.. After seeing that we were in fact competeing again eachother with some stuff I offered to supply you with parts and then not sell them myself, only helps eachother. Why you said no is of no real reason to me. It is real clear here what you problem is. You want to bang everybody on atc parts, if not then why when I listed all my atc parts with bin of normal prcing that was cheaper than honda list pricing did you pull all your stuff, could it be because nobody was paying 150 dollars plus for a set of 45 dollar tank shrouds?? Quite possibly. I never emailed one of your customer to the best of my knowledge and if I did I think it is just that I told somebody that pay 3 - 4 times more than the actual cost is not needed to do, goto honda and buy it. How about this, a pair of fork for a grand, who are you trying to rape there?? Not even acceptable..LOL maybe it is thats why you keep relisting them. You want to some on here and harrass us and try to defend yourself.. Good for you and you should voice your oppinion and we heard it. You want anybody to take you for credit admit who you are off the bat don't cry wolf.

1st post - Sorry didnt mean to offend. My point is that i beleive it is against the law to harrass bidders like your talking about. Why don't you take a look at that agian before you open your mouth agian because khalidmute has bought a ton of stuff already and his is one of the high bidders.

What the f did he buy, a bunch of used phones from you or keith??

2nd - Okay-give me a minute to gather a bit more info...I'll get back with you

What are you gonna gather phone cords he did buy anything

3rd - Here are the answers to all of your Rangerover questions! I realize he has a lot of you guys completely snowballed………..but don’t feel bad about that because he’s a professional conartist…..that’s what he does best.

#1 I am not a “dude” a “guy” a “he” or a “crackhead”
#2 I am NOT keithmart

Actually you are keith mart, same house same family just different accounts.

HOW COME YOU ARE NOT SELLING AS MANY FORK BOOTS ANY MORE THEY USED TO SELL LIKE HOT CAKES Respond to this question in My Messages.

that came after your first or second harrassing email to me after you had not been listing because you couldn't rip anybody off anymore.

Alot of stuff after that is you being a toad and coming off with stupid remarks which I replied with the same mentality, hope I came actually dig up you resposes to some of those and put you foot in you mouth. I just wanted to buy that dam thing wtf anyways.!!!!!!!!!!1

******* Tell me how I ever led people to believe these parts were discontinued. I have NEVER said that in my auctions…..unlike others members of this board who always use the same stupid lines….”this is a rare part in my eyes”, or “get one while you still can” or even better “I really never planned on selling this!”……gimmie a break! And I won’t mention names but you may want to rethink that comment about my buyers being stupid and lazy because I have sold items to many people on this board!

Yea I said that and I never once denied noting about it not being mine never once.. I had to do that, list it under my mother becaue people like you who rip people off have to much time on their hands to try to get the honest guy out of the pictures and make up crap to Ebay. Now that my moms business is temporarily shut down and we have been talking to our lawyers, you may want to take some more of your fee time to talk to yours. How about the emails I got from you with your fake user name of 1STOPATV. Hmmm I will did those up and post them, same info on the back end numbers so I know it was you. Oh that was the same night you were being a child with letting me simply bid on the trike.

Nobody offered 300 dollars to buy that grab bar either. WTF r *Edited* talking about

Unfortunately, a lot of these auctions are old and the info is no longer accessible but here’s a good one: Check out auction #4602684406 First he denied to all of you that this was his trike until you all recognized his shop. Look at the zero feedbacks on this one!! Wow Adam, looks like you wrote the book on shill bidding. You ARE ANGIE!! WTF….why would she (you) leave you feedback within TWO HOURS of buying the bike? And the sad part of it is that you (ANGIE) never even left feedback for your friend sneekerzz (who’s entire reputation you f*cked up)! Pretty lame!

NO, actually the guy came and picked the trike up I sold for 6100 a few days after my moms account automatically leaves feedback after an item is paid for, when he sent the deposit via paypal it left feedback thats all, I can put his name and phone number on here if you like. That was his sisters account she opened along time ago and never bought anything, and he used it to buy the trike, not like the bidders on you item with a few days present.

who is this joseph-sev7en bidding on your 350x. he had zero feedback and now has two with one from pa. i think this is adam coover, i have emailed him and he responds through a fake account. i am going to cancel his bids.

go head cancell them, its not me might mess up your shill bidding though.

Did you see the really nice 350x about a month ago??? It was out in CA. Your friend (Adam) their bid it up and in the 13th hour canceled his bids! He bid the atc up to 5500 and pulled his bid! VERY STRANGE! He's somewhere here in ohio. Very nice bike! I wouldn't sell it for any less than $6000! I collect them, I have a restored 86 350x. mint 85 250r, mint atc 70! The prices have been going up! I sold a very clean 86 350x last summer for $2900.

LOL this guy that wrote that, he is related to you I bet. I pulled my bid because one he stated notin was ever painted on it when the exhaust had been. Two my friend cvillarria was also bidding on it and I didn't notice it at first, why would I fight against my own friend DUH!!! Secondly, that guy a week later emails us asking us to buy it from him because the high bidder who was shill bidding my and chris up won because the bid was pulled. I could have bought it for his offer of 4000 so your full of it there as well.

#He has low self-esteem, multiple personality disorder & is probably not well endowed in the manhood department!

No not as of yet but this bs with you and pilot people wears on me pretty heavily. Maybe I should go to ripping people off on ebay with parts you can still get like you perhaps, save all my emails and make no sense out of them. Better yet I am gonna go dumpster diving with keith and mindy and sell used phones. WTF, I would imagine I would pay more for that trike than alot of other people, if your intentions were to sell it why not let me bid on it makes no sense at all. I never did you wrong in anyway, and by offering you parts for a better deal than I know you are getting and me not selling them and you not selling other stuff should of been a grace to you but guess not. All of what you said makes no sense does not stand up means nothing. So you wanna play stupid immature emails back and forth to eachother and post them. If I am suck a crack head and so forth why is it that you always come running back for more with emails and now the posts in here.

01-25-2006, 04:24 PM
Reply-To : onestopatv@yahoo.com
Sent : Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:10 PM
To : rangerover1873@hotmail.com
Subject : Question for item #4605723351 - HONDA ATC250R ATC 250R NEW OEM NOS CARB CARBURETOR

| | | Inbox

eBay sent this message to amanda dana (amanda-mart).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Question about Item -- Respond Now
eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address. Click the Respond Now button below to send your response via My Messages (your email address will not be included).

Question from 1stopatv
Item: HONDA ATC250R ATC 250R NEW OEM NOS CARB CARBURETOR (4605723351)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
1stopatv is a potential buyer.

hi where to get these in usa. tahnk you

oh there you are you mature person, hi minday mart, keith mart, and now 1stopatv

01-25-2006, 04:25 PM
Reply-To : onestopatv@yahoo.com
Sent : Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:30 PM
To : rangerover1873@hotmail.com
Subject : Question for item #4605966835 - HONDA PILOT FL-400 STATOR FLYWHEEL MAGNITO NEW NOS RARE

| | | Inbox

eBay sent this message to amanda dana (amanda-mart).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Question about Item -- Respond Now
eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address. Click the Respond Now button below to send your response via My Messages (your email address will not be included).

Question from 1stopatv
Item: HONDA PILOT FL-400 STATOR FLYWHEEL MAGNITO NEW NOS RARE (4605966835)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
1stopatv is a potential buyer.

will by harnes.are you have more?

We are all saving up to send you to grammer school mindy, keith, and who ever else you are

01-25-2006, 04:41 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43971&item=4585964323

maybe I am wrong about you ripping people off retail at a honda store is 58.54 for the pair not 87 plus TEN DOLLARS shipping common

200xcellent
01-25-2006, 04:44 PM
Why dont you guys go over to .org and battle this out in the fight club instead of clogging up this classy site.....

01-25-2006, 04:47 PM
Oh Pardon me, you did a price adjustment from 95 dollars I am sorry

01-25-2006, 04:49 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43971&item=4605635999

I don't want to clog this site, I have asked people before not to clod this site. I have stuck it out in here for to long with people making fake accustions and now after I get everything back to normal and people believe me I get his mindy talking all this stuff, I just wanted to state my facts against hers, my reputation on here is important, leave it on here for a day or two and erase it just let people see it so I have some back. I am all for letting it go 100%, add this thread of mine to the one that is closed and let it be.

SO be it I have said my peace.

Billy Golightly
01-25-2006, 04:59 PM
LOCK for the final time. I AM DONE locking threads of this nature whether they are from rangerover, one of the people from the pilot site, or anyone else I AM DONE! The next one of these I see THE THREAD STARTER WILL BE SPENDING TIME AWAY FROM THE SITE. If you have a problem with someone take it to PM or Email, or somewheres else. This site will not continue to harbor and allow fights like this.