PDA

View Full Version : WOW!! These things are surfacing a lot lately!

patblkwell
01-27-2006, 12:56 AM
Might be one of the nicest I've seen on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-ATC350x-ATC350-ATC-350-350x-Excellent-Original-NR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6724QQitemZ460813643 3QQrdZ1

750fl
01-27-2006, 04:59 AM
Yeah no joke lately there have been a ton of like new 350x's and 250r's poping up on ebay like crazy man i wish i had the money to buy one of them

Orangecnty250r
01-27-2006, 07:36 AM
That is nice but its a relist....Been posted a while back. It was another "controversial" sale.

cragster
01-27-2006, 08:18 AM
in the last pic it says 1986 owners manual.....but this one is an 85..hmmmmm

patblkwell
01-27-2006, 10:24 AM
You know, now that you mention it...I do remember seeing a similar looking ebay auction like this one with the same bike a few months back...hmm.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
01-27-2006, 10:42 AM
No this is the same one that was on awhile back. Anybody on here say what you want.. I started bidding on this trike and noticed I kept getting out bid kept getting out bid and it was really goin high, so before I went any higher I really researched the thing and this is what I came up with. He states it is 100% original, no it is not. I asked him why the exhaust had been painted and he had not mentioned it. He gets all pissy and tells me it never was. If your gonna paint something and lie about it atleast get some one who know how to paint it was obvious to the world. Then I looked at the bidder and one of them was cvillarria4riw a friend of mine and everybody else was bs. So after him lieing to me, bidding agaist my friend, and everybody else bidding on it being bs I pulled my bids. Funny thing was that but his shill bidder boys on the spot as high bidder and it ended. Wouldn't you know that after he had all him shill bidder bubbys take me up to around 5800 bucks I think that he emails me the next week and offered it to me for 4000. Be careful with this guy!! Mindy-Mart might have bought it from him, could of been the one she sold look just as nice, not to say one thing bad about Mindy-Mart here. We have since talked and I have found her to be a good person. What I was implying is that maybe he sold it already and this is a fake. Doubtful but he was pretty pushy after the auction and wanted to dump it for 4000. Anyways this dud is weird watch it and watch his bidders bet the same thing happens, seems you cannot buy anything on Ebay with out a shill.

Rm250RF900R
01-27-2006, 11:41 AM
Yup I remember this 350x. I remember someone saying he was a good photographer.

1DEADPRESIDENT
01-27-2006, 11:55 AM
OK Rover! Move over!:naughty: Its still a nice 85, wif or wif out the BS:lol:

01-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Sorry to bother you Rod.:mad:

cocacola
01-27-2006, 12:48 PM
No this is the same one that was on awhile back. Anybody on here say what you want.. I started bidding on this trike and noticed I kept getting out bid kept getting out bid and it was really goin high, so before I went any higher I really researched the thing and this is what I came up with. He states it is 100% original, no it is not. I asked him why the exhaust had been painted and he had not mentioned it. He gets all pissy and tells me it never was. If your gonna paint something and lie about it atleast get some one who know how to paint it was obvious to the world. Then I looked at the bidder and one of them was cvillarria4riw a friend of mine and everybody else was bs. So after him lieing to me, bidding agaist my friend, and everybody else bidding on it being bs I pulled my bids. Funny thing was that but his shill bidder boys on the spot as high bidder and it ended. Wouldn't you know that after he had all him shill bidder bubbys take me up to around 5800 bucks I think that he emails me the next week and offered it to me for 4000. Be careful with this guy!! Mindy-Mart might have bought it from him, could of been the one she sold look just as nice, not to say one thing bad about Mindy-Mart here. We have since talked and I have found her to be a good person. What I was implying is that maybe he sold it already and this is a fake. Doubtful but he was pretty pushy after the auction and wanted to dump it for 4000. Anyways this dud is weird watch it and watch his bidders bet the same thing happens, seems you cannot buy anything on Ebay with out a shill.

Here's the link to the first time this bike was listed

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=43686&highlight=350X

Doesn't really look all that fishy to me...looks like a typical case of buyer remorse that led to a non-paying bidder. He gave the guy negative feedback.

Adam, look at this bike and then look at the one I just sold. Mine has a guard on the brake resevoir, a headlight guard and the paint is burned off the exhaust. Mine had less tread on the tires and I don't have the manuals. These are not the type of remarks that are going to convince me to sell you those new forks.

ScottZJ
01-27-2006, 01:00 PM
Here's the link to the first time this bike was listed

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=43686&highlight=350X

Doesn't really look all that fishy to me...looks like a typical case of buyer remorse that led to a non-paying bidder. He gave the guy negative feedback.

Adam, look at this bike and then look at the one I just sold. Mine has a guard on the brake resevoir, a headlight guard and the paint is burned off the exhaust. Mine had less tread on the tires and I don't have the manuals. These are not the type of remarks that are going to convince me to sell you those new forks.

Bahahahaahaha Tell him he gonna have to kiss alot more booty than that! ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :naughty:

01-27-2006, 01:09 PM
Mindy, I meant nothing negative towards you at all. I was just stating that there really are not any clean 85 x's left and for as weird as that guy acted with me and with him talking that way about me when he conversed with you. When in fact he was begging me to give him 1500 dollars less than it sold for. I figured since you guys talked and everything that maybe you had bought it and then sold it possibly, which I could care less. I was just stating that if this were the case then this guy doesn't have the trike anymore because those are all old pictures. Follow me, nothing to do with you in a bad way at all. Regardless of old storys etc, this is a very nice looking trike and I would really like to have this one too, but you know how money goes sometimes. Good luck to the guy!!

Ps Mindy your got AIM, mine is onestopatv if you got aim or aol.

Orangecnty250r
01-27-2006, 03:37 PM
Geez this time of day I can just turn on the soap operas instead of logging on here :lol: :lol: Glad to see were are moving the righ direction though

dreadhed
01-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Geez this time of day I can just turn on the soap operas instead of logging on here :lol: :lol: Glad to see were are moving the righ direction though
I hear ya.

01-27-2006, 09:02 PM
I hear ya .......................

Bigred200
01-29-2006, 01:52 PM
As 3wheelerWorldTurns....lol.........good to see you guys kissed and made up thats what 3 wheeling is all about.

cocacola
01-29-2006, 02:01 PM
As 3wheelerWorldTurns....lol.........good to see you guys kissed and made up thats what 3 wheeling is all about.

Good one.....:lol: I haven't had to turn the t.v. on for a drama fix in weeks!!