PDA

View Full Version : i need shipping quotes

traxxasx
01-29-2006, 07:46 PM
ok guys im not to good at getting shipping quotes off the internet. so will somone help me out? i got a package that is about 11lbs, the dimensions are

L:18in
W:12 1/2in
H:6in

i so i tried this and it came out to like 236$ or somthiong around there, i think its wrong. i need the cheapest way to ship MY OWN PACKAGE from Las Vegas Nevada 89108 to LOL ahaha NIGERIA LAGOS. NO zip. just the cheapest dont care how long doesent need to be an exact of shipping time, i just need the shipping cost quote.

thanks alot

slothminx
01-29-2006, 07:52 PM
ok guys im not to good at getting shipping quotes off the internet. so will somone help me out? i got a package that is about 11lbs, the dimensions are

L:18in
W:12 1/2in
H:6in

i so i tried this and it came out to like 236$ or somthiong around there, i think its wrong. i need the cheapest way to ship MY OWN PACKAGE from Las Vegas Nevada 89108 to LOL ahaha NIGERIA LAGOS. NO zip. just the cheapest dont care how long doesent need to be an exact of shipping time, i just need the shipping cost quote.

thanks alot

Where is that? And is this something you sold on ebay? Just asking as theres a few scams running around..

traxxasx
01-29-2006, 08:24 PM
Where is that? And is this something you sold on ebay? Just asking as theres a few scams running around..

Nope its a personal sale not ebay.

traxxasx
01-29-2006, 08:26 PM
Here is what I come up with using usps.

http://ircalc.usps.gov/intl_speed.asp?CID=10337&MailType=package&Pounds=11&Ounces=

john

Heck yea thanks alot john, that was a big help.

darrel632
01-30-2006, 11:28 AM
If your selling to Nigeria send it COD that way you only loose the goods you sent not your cash as well.

DON"T cash any postal money orders,

DON'T cash any cheques

DO NOT send cash back after "depositing" a money order you will get your butt skinned.

Nigeria is the land of scams followed closely by Cote d' azure (ivory coast)
Don't get scammed like the thousands before you.

traxxasx
02-01-2006, 03:35 AM
If your selling to Nigeria send it COD that way you only loose the goods you sent not your cash as well.

DON"T cash any postal money orders,

DON'T cash any cheques

DO NOT send cash back after "depositing" a money order you will get your butt skinned.

Nigeria is the land of scams followed closely by Cote d' azure (ivory coast)
Don't get scammed like the thousands before you.

WELL THE DEAL FELL THRU SO THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP ANYWAYS.