PDA

View Full Version : Atcryder?

theeechozen1
03-03-2003, 07:03 PM
Hey dood, I finally sed f-it and signed on to .org--it took 2 days to do this, now after I do a couple posts I ask the main guy there (250sx) if you were involved on this board anymore. He replied no.. with a ( :D )
But I was under impression that it was your site?? what happened to this?
I went on there a while ago and you seemed really cool giving people whatever subtitle they wanted and such...... this 250sx guy doesnt seem to be that nice of a guy. Do they just not welcome new board members over there like here at 3WW?? I'm just curious as to what happened.
Thanx
Gene

ATCRYDER
03-03-2003, 08:48 PM
Nah I left there a while back after I got put on pic probation (even though I invented the damn pic probation concept).

***edited out By Howdy*** Personal slams towards other memebers aren't allowed. Reading it it sorta fell into all three of the first 3 rules. Here they are:

1. Any sexual like insults towards other users is a definite no no.

2. No insults period.

3. No insults towards other peoples machines, only your own ;). (That one was for you ThreeWheelio :p)

I was one of the original members of that board but I have no place there (or on any message board I have noticed really lol).

Rob

ATCRYDER
03-03-2003, 08:51 PM
oh.....and No that was never my site...My site is in my signature (although no one looks @ those I have noticed)

theeechozen1
03-04-2003, 11:34 AM
Gotcha

3wwPanzy
03-04-2003, 01:36 PM
Hey dood, I finally sed f-it and signed on to .org--it took 2 days to do this, now after I do a couple posts I ask the main guy there (250sx) if you were involved on this board anymore. He replied no.. with a ( :D )

All 250sx did is say no and put a smiley next to it Robby and you have to have your reply edited?/ Typical!!

No chozen1 there not bad guys over there! They dont bash this site like a few, "ATCRYDER,Blaze" and a few others do here!!

Also the moderators dont act like hypocrites like they do here on occasion!! Sticking up for your site is one thing but........

Dont get me wrong alot of great guys here and this is an excellent site but dont let the likes of ATCRYDER and Mods like Blaze turn you off from .org cause your the only one it would hurt!! Youd be missing out!!

Peace
:)

theeechozen1
03-04-2003, 05:31 PM
Well I didnt mean it like that pansy, I was curious cause for some reason I was thinking that .org was Rob's site...I was wrong, (trikeriders) I just had my shizznit -- my bad. But it seemed funny how he put a smiley next to his reply, made me think that something major went down (this is when I still thought it was Rob's site) thats all, I was just curious if there was somekind of WAR OF THE FORUMS going on.
Theres alot of cool stuff and great info on both sites and I will continue to browse all forums that involve trikes--I mean all I wanted to do was put up my own avatar and look what I started :D
Gene

250SX
03-04-2003, 08:03 PM
We welcome all new members to the board who take the time to introduce themselves.

On a board as small as Rob's I'm sure he has plenty of time to welcome every last person that signs up...that's not the case here & it isn't at my site either. 8)

KASEY
03-04-2003, 09:36 PM
trashin a site on another site is a real no no in my opinion!! no matter what site your on you will find soneone or something that rubs you the wrong way , but going to a different site and trashin it is pretty low. there are alot of people that use all the 3wheeler fourms weather they post on all or not,,, some like one site better than others too,, i like all of them and use all of then too, so its pretty hard to get away with it toooooo,,,,

we are all here for the same reason!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy
03-05-2003, 08:49 AM
trashin a site on another site is a real no no in my opinion!! no matter what site your on you will find soneone or something that rubs you the wrong way , but going to a different site and trashin it is pretty low. there are alot of people that use all the 3wheeler fourms weather they post on all or not,,, some like one site better than others too,, i like all of them and use all of then too, so its pretty hard to get away with it toooooo,,,,

we are all here for the same reason!!!!!!!!!!

I could not have said it better.

theeechozen1
03-05-2003, 11:33 AM
I hope I didn't offend either of you Howdy or Dan, it was not my intention to bash anyones site, I was just confused, and I'm sorry if I did...without your sites I would actually have to work during the day ;) I have herd a few others bashing .org before and didnt know why so much trash was being talked, but after browsing the site for the last few days I find it to be an awsome site and like I sed before I will continue to post on ALL sites with 3-wheelers as there main subject.