PDA

View Full Version : All Terrain TV is Coming to TF-06

Meat-BoX
02-01-2006, 12:54 PM
I wrote a letter a few months ago, got this letter today from Peter at ATTV. I actually watch this Show and Like it.

Hello Gary

Thanks for the email and info on Trikefest. I have done some looking online and it looks awesome. We are planning to attend and have contacted Haspin Acres for more information. Looking forward to meeting all of you die hard enthusiasts, and reliving some memories of the 250R I used to ride. We may bring along our tech from the show, Jim Goertz, a big fan of three wheelers, heck that’s where it all started for him. He won the Supercross on his Tecate, which he still has. Maybe we’ll bring it.

Ok, Boys and Girls, Looks like its time to Show Off:w00t:
It looks like All Terrain TV will be coming to Haspin this year. Get your Trikes Blinging and Bust out the Nice Riding Gear. :beer

Kintore
02-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Thats wicked! A few questions. When is this show on? I want to watch it and see whats its all about. Sounds like alota fun, TF06!

Meat-BoX
02-01-2006, 02:31 PM
I believe its on Outdoor Life Network OLN
Here in NY on Road Runner Cable its channel 55. Its a good show that tests ATV's, Checks out Riding Locations, Shows New Goodies and Hop ups, and other ATV related stuff.
I think I watched the show one day and then sent in an E-Mail to them, inviting them to TF-06
I want to see an original Tecate Racer, I hope they Bring it, at least just to look at. I would like to see some more Green there, in that sea of Red.:w00t:

Im not sure if they are just coming to Hang and ride or if they will be recording a Show allso. Its just nice to know that there are older People out there that Credit the Trike for what it was. Some Media Exposure is Great allso for the Event and Web-Site.:beer

I allso told him that probably a few people might want to buy that Tecate, I know I would.
It would be cool to see some original Racing Trikes there to look at. Better than looking at a Jimmy White Manual:beer

ScottZJ
02-01-2006, 02:38 PM
Yeah thats rocking I tell you. Going to be the biggest and baddest trikefest ever.

http://www.atvtv.com/

ITs on the outdoor channel.

Broadcast Times

Monday - 4:00pm et 1:00pm pt
Wednesday - 9:00pm et 6:00pm pt
Thursday - 11:30am et 8:30am pt

4 X 4 TV on The Outdoor Channel

Broadcast Times

Monday - 1:00am et Sunday - 10:00pm pt
Tuesday - 10:00am et 7:00am pt
Wednesday - 9:30pm et 6:30pm pt

Billy Golightly
02-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Holy crap, nice going Meat! If you talk to them again send them the link to my brochure I just finished up a couple days ago (Linked on the main page and also a few posts down here). It has our schedule and stuff. Awesome Job, woot we're all gonna be on TV! :D :D :D :D

Meat-BoX
02-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Real nice work on the Brochure. I didnt see it. Im glad I did now, its got me even more excited. I really want to make it this year. I should be able to.

Billy Golightly
02-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Good deal. What I'm wondering though is it the same show ScottZJ linked above or is it a different one? Either way its bad ass, I just want to be sure who it is :D

Meat-BoX
02-01-2006, 07:10 PM
www.allterraintv.com

Its not Dougs show but the Other one.

Tri-ZNate
02-01-2006, 07:41 PM
Is this the show on OLN on saturdays around 1 p.m.? Either way I guess I really have to go :w00t:. Alot of exposure this year.

ScottZJ
02-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Opps sorry fellaz. I guess I jumped the gun and posted the wrong show. But like Billy said I think they both rock!

3leggeddog
02-04-2006, 04:50 PM
man thats awesome.first dirt wheels,and now tv.good exposrue for sure.looks like i will have to be careful how beligerent i get :beer ,lol.

ATTV
02-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Hello All.

Many thanks for the invite to Trikefest. Sounds like a great event, we're looking forward to it. The three wheeler community sure are passionate and we think that's awesome.

Hope you've all had a chance to log onto our site and check out the promo clip, sorry there aren't any 3 wheelers in there, but no worries, we'll have ya represented!!!!

Please email us your thoughts and suggestions, we always appreciate feedback and are looking forward to giving you a great show. You can expect to see just about anything and everything this year.

Thanks again for the interest and support and getting our web site right LOL...

Peter
www.allterraintv.com

Tri-ZNate
02-04-2006, 06:26 PM
I think we need a wheelie competion for these fine people.

Billy Golightly
02-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Peter, Welcome to 3WW. Home of the biggest group of three-wheeler fanatics and just plain old lunatics :lol: I think you guys will have an awesome time at Trikefest.

Do you and your crew have any plans for attending the ATV Worlds Fair/Tradeshow for 2006 in Kentucky? We were planning on invading it this last year but it didn't work out :(

TimSr
02-04-2006, 11:00 PM
When TV cameras are rolling, all bets are off! This is my year for fryin' flyin' Brian! Glad my medical coverage will be in effect by then.

Derrick Adams
02-04-2006, 11:13 PM
OH god, i'm laughing so hard my sides hurt. lol

Klondike1020
02-05-2006, 05:33 AM
Yeah Im new to the site but trike fest is growin

my friend said to check it out i sold him my last two 3 wheelers

now ill have to find one by june

cant wait to meet the real die hard 3wheel junkies
nice site

TV publicity would be great for people like me who r dyin fer stuff like this but wont ever find out abotu it other wise

TravEX
02-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Welcome ATTV!!! I can't wait to see how the episode turns out!!! I gotta upgrade my DISH package to get OLN! hehe

350Xhilaration
02-05-2006, 04:17 PM
I've gotta see Tim try to fry Bry...That's gonna be good.

Should be some serious competition there this year on the MX track. Virgil's 426, Brandon's R, D's R, Speedbump's C250R, and all the other guys that had some serious machines. I may have to sit back and take it all in instead of racing this year (if that's what you wanna call what I did).

We hope you guys from ATTV have a great time. Great food, great guys, and even greater fun.

See you all in about 123 days.

crackshot
02-06-2006, 05:06 PM
too bad that trike fest is so far away? :(

3leggeddog
02-06-2006, 09:36 PM
no place is too far away when it's this fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

make plans now,leave a week early,and we will see ya there!!

as for cometition,i think i will have to sit this years mx out.not sure i want to embarrase myself.

SpeedBump
02-06-2006, 09:47 PM
I am gettin all excited....this is better than Christmas!!!!!!! Welcome ATTV, its great to have you interested in our Community. Hopefully with a bit more exposure, this Event can get even bigger and more exciting. It would be awesome if your involvement got some Past Three Wheeler Racers back involved in it. There is a growing popularity of Trike Racing over in Ohio. (and other small pockets here and there) A group of members from this site have been gathering for the past few years, racing where they could, hanging with (and beating some) the new High Performance Quads in HareScramble, MX and Flat Track racing. Things are only looking up for us guys who love to ride/restore/race the old Three Wheelers. Thanks again, and can't wait 'till June! :w00t:

SpeedBump
02-06-2006, 09:50 PM
as for cometition,i think i will have to sit this years mx out.not sure i want to embarrase myself. :rolleyes:

I am not building this new Ride to race WITHOUT you there to bang bars with! Get over your FEAR and Line Em up B !!! :naughty: :beer