PDA

View Full Version : No Problems With Rangerover!!! Read This Thread!!!

newramman02
02-02-2006, 02:10 PM
Hello, I hope you guys remember my postings from a couple of weeks ago about me having problems with rangerover (onestopatv) well I want to let everyone know the outcome of this situation. Adam and I both waited until paypal finished the investigation, and it turns out they did reverse the payment in back to rangerover. I pm'ed him using these forums, and he immediately responded, and said he was mailing me a money order. well, to make a long story short, it turns out that this whole problem was not started or caused by rangerover, it was all paypals fault! we were both victims in this. everything has been settled, paypal put the money back in rangerovers account and he did exactly as he said he would do. He went to the post office and mailed me a money order out for the $275.00 it arrived just as he said it would, and the postmark shows it was mailed exactly when he said he mailed it. I spoke with him for over an hour on the phone saturday and he is a really nice guy, I cannot stree the fact enough that he had absolutely nothing forcing him to send me that money, paypal was out of it, and he had the parts. he did it out of honesty, and just because he is a good person. if anyone has any doubts about his business ethics, just pm me and I will give rangerover(onestopatv) my highest recommendation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy Golightly
02-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Please repost this in his feedback thread in the feedback forum :)