PDA

View Full Version : my date tonight

yamahaman89
02-04-2006, 02:13 AM
well tonight i went on a date with steph and i think i ***DONT TYPE AROUND THE WORD FILTERS. THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON- Moderator*** up but we goning on another date to bowling cuz theres nothing better to do in this town,can someone give me some poiners? by the way we saw "when a stranger calls" not that good of a movie

TrikeKid
02-04-2006, 02:53 AM
Is it just me or did that make absolutley no sense?

Yamahauler
02-04-2006, 02:54 AM
I read it over a few times and couldnt make any sense out of it either...

BigGreenMachine
02-04-2006, 03:17 AM
well tonight i went on a date with steph and i think i fu**ed it up but we goning on another date to bowling cuz theres nothing better to do in this town,can someone give me some poiners? by the way we saw "when a stranger calls" not that good of a movie

Its got to be bad when you come to a forum for help. lol How'd you mess up? Can't be too bad if you got another date. :lol: Best of luck to you. lol

3 weelin geezer
02-04-2006, 05:27 AM
HUH?? :wondering Goning? Is that what I think it means? How do you watch a movie wrong? Did you sit upside down and end up getting a headache? Oh, lemme guess. You rode your trike in the theater and they kicked you out.:banned: So that what went wrong. Go dancing or some dinner at a nice place. Whats the number and I will be the stranger that calls.:naughty: :naughty:

85hondaatc125m
02-04-2006, 12:01 PM
I think I know what happened here, he said lets go to the movies, ill take the trike, and on the way to the movies she fell if the back of the trike and he didnt stop, just kidding lol

firehart
02-04-2006, 12:52 PM
I'm 50 and have been married for 30 years so here's what I know about girls/women. Nothing. Just be yourself. Don't try too hard and don't be a jerk. Be polite and respectful and just go with the flow. If you go to the movies again be sure you read the reviews first and go to a chic flick.

New2ATC
02-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Firehart is absolutely correct. Don't try to be someone you're not, and don't try and showoff, be yourself.

GreyhoundRugby
02-04-2006, 02:57 PM
I got dragged to tristan and isolde its a fifty fifty split of romantic stuff and hands being cut off and arrows throw the kidney. Good stuff

yamahaman89
02-04-2006, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE][I'm 50 and have been married for 30 years so here's what I know about girls/women. Nothing. Just be yourself. Don't try too hard and don't be a jerk. Be polite and respectful and just go with the flow. If you go to the movies again be sure you read the reviews first and go to a chic flick.
/QUOTE] thanks

goning is going lol and i cant dance i can mosh but she wont like that lol
Well i think i screwed up, i dont know maybe i just dont have any confidence:wondering

85hondaatc125m
02-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Just picture that she is your trike... Take her to a movie she likes, like your trike, you wouldnt take your trike to a place with a bunch of quads, would ya. Get some food in her(your date) that she like, like your trike, if it runs better on say ESSO gas than PETRO-CAN gas then give her ESSO. Sorry to comepare your date to a trike, but you get it.

yamahaman89
02-04-2006, 04:06 PM
good comparision lol

Tri-ZNate
02-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Dont show off. You'll make a fool of yourself, trust me. Seen it many times.

firehart
02-04-2006, 05:11 PM
I still remember our first date. I was kind of jerky. I was lucky she went out with me again. Two months later we were married. Nine months later I was a daddy. Now we have three grandkids. I'm still jerky sometimes but she still loves me.

Jeffro33
02-04-2006, 08:18 PM
Just picture that she is your trike... Take her to a movie she likes, like your trike, you wouldnt take your trike to a place with a bunch of quads, would ya. Get some food in her(your date) that she like, like your trike, if it runs better on say ESSO gas than PETRO-CAN gas then give her ESSO. Sorry to comepare your date to a trike, but you get it.

I tried that with a date I had last night but everytime nothing was happing I tried pulling the choke and all I got was a slap.:w00t: I guess she needs new spark plugs. :beer

250rAL
02-04-2006, 08:18 PM

I ride my trike hard and put it away wet!:Bounce

erectordale
02-04-2006, 08:23 PM
hmm I like jumping my trike every chance i get bet that would get a good slap

yamahaman89
02-04-2006, 09:05 PM
LOL the subject really changed :lol:

Oldshell4481
02-04-2006, 09:47 PM
well when i ride my trike i beat the everyliving hell out of it, so i wouldnt suggest treating her as a trike, could get you in trouble.