PDA

View Full Version : Nice going on the NOS 350X fenders Orangecnty250r

Billy Golightly
02-04-2006, 08:02 PM
I had a snipe on them for $307.99 but you guys out dollar'ed me big time :D Congrats on the win, rare piece of plastic right there.

Orangecnty250r
02-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Thanks Much :D

200xman
02-04-2006, 08:22 PM
Now you need a 70 to go with the other fenders you bought. They are the most fun you will have on 3 wheels.

350x'inNY
02-04-2006, 11:52 PM
Thanks Much :D

Ummm... link please??? :wondering

Steiger
02-05-2006, 01:43 AM
Dang it Orange County......... Them puppies would have been mine if you would have just quit after the tecate and never got into honda's.....:lol: I would of had all three but will settle for the 250sx, that is the one I wanted most of all. The first three wheeler I ever bought was a 250sx brand new in High School and still have it. Someday I will fix it up and these fenders will go on it. I don't mind losing to you since I know you will appreciate them, so congrats. :beer

Steiger
02-05-2006, 01:47 AM
Ummm... link please??? :wondering

here-------http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4608165758&viewitem=&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDW%3AIT&rd=1

Orangecnty250r
02-05-2006, 02:33 AM
Dang it Orange County......... Them puppies would have been mine if you would have just quit after the tecate and never got into honda's.....:lol: I would of had all three but will settle for the 250sx, that is the one I wanted most of all. The first three wheeler I ever bought was a 250sx brand new in High School and still have it. Someday I will fix it up and these fenders will go on it. I don't mind losing to you since I know you will appreciate them, so congrats. :beer

:lol: It was viewed by very few peple the way it was listed....I was given the heads up on it from another member :beer ....damm near had a heart attack when you thru a bid in!!!! The memories of you giving me a run for my money on those discontinued Tecate plastics haunted me.....I knew you'd be back for a snipe :naughty: You've been beating me up lately on the hondaline accessorries. Couldnt let that happen on the plastics.....you know with my NOS plastic fetish and all:D glad you got those SX plastics...those were sweet also...:beer See you soon I'm sure:beer