PDA

View Full Version : Found A Runnin And Rideable Polaris Cyclone For $300.00

smackkk
02-06-2006, 10:50 AM
ijust found a polaris cyclone for $300.00 the guy just wants it out of his garage. It is all there and starts and flys . He said he has had it for around 10-15 years. And just rides his HONDA GOLD WING, its amazing what you find out riding around.....You guys think its worth $300.00 complete and ready to ride.? .... Even the rear axle bearings are tight and it has the original tires on it, so I figured it is a low hour bike. The cyclone is the only high performance trike I have never owned, I have had all the x's and r's and the tri-z's and tecates,and the quadracers bothe the lt250r and the lt500r Quadzilla,and banshee's I think if I get a good enough respose I will go ahead and buy....

Cody
02-06-2006, 01:32 PM
Well. Yeah! It runs, drives, 300$. Yea, buy it.

MIK6
02-06-2006, 02:01 PM
A Polaris Cyclone is a quad, the 85/86 Scrambler is a trike. I am not sure what you found but either of them as a steal at $300. You have to be carefull w/ both, parts for them are very hard to find. I say GRAB it. I have been looking for a Cyclone for a while now w/ no luck, I want to throw the motor in a Scrambler LOL.
I can't wait to see pictures of your find.

GOOD LUCK W/ IT
MIK6 / Mike

HELLONWHEELS
02-06-2006, 05:54 PM
hell yeah smackkk do it up

smackkk
02-08-2006, 09:02 AM
I guess it's a scrambler then......I thought the high=perforemance trikes from polaris were called the cyclon up until they changed us all over to 4-wheelers..?.....guess I was wrong.! I am supposed to go ride it this weekend.......AFTER I GET PAID..!!! HE! HE!