PDA

View Full Version : New York City

staceyl200
02-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Hi
I,m off to NYC on saturday . any dealers ther I can get atc250r (85/86) parts

I havent got the time to go out of state as I,m only there for a couple of days but any comments would be much appreciated

Thanks
stacey

staceyl200
02-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Any replies as I havent got long to plan out my shops as I,ve got the missus with me too and she ,s not into ATC,s ,she just likes shoes and handbags and stuf!!!!! c,mon felllow trikers help me out on this mission !!!!!
Stacey

peeweesp
02-07-2006, 07:59 PM
All i know is going to NEw YOrk City With someone who likes shoes and cloths, well you are gonna me poor lol

Rm250RF900R
02-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Watch out for pick pockets and those people that run up to you selling fake oakleys, rolex watches, and jewlery.

YAMAHA_Jim
02-07-2006, 08:34 PM
Have fun in NYC!
A quick search on the internet should give you a few dealers in NY city.

G-MAN-1
02-08-2006, 08:08 PM
i wouldnt waste my time in that hole. but check out the bronx they have honda dealers. but really NYC sux worse place. murder rate is very high there.

Wickedfinger
02-10-2006, 01:44 AM
G-MAN, you crack me up .... way to welcome them to the good ole USA!!!!! ... lofn'l.

Bigred200
02-10-2006, 02:47 PM
G-MAN you are absolutely correct, I wouldnt live there for free.. smells,dirty.thiefs...etc.

staceyl200
02-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Well I,m off tomorrow and the wife has emailed me saying that blizzards are forecast for the time I,m due to be landing ,,,,,I cant wait!!!

Rm250RF900R
02-10-2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah there talking 10+ inches of snow. Enjoy your stay in the states.

staceyl200
02-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Yeah there talking 10+ inches of snow. Enjoy your stay in the states.
Arrrgght
Will JFK still allow planes to land in that? Be aware the UK closes down with just an inch of snow !!!!! I cant be doing with staying some where else as I,m only there till tuesday night !!!!

Trikeaholic
02-10-2006, 07:31 PM
you guys are nuts, NYC is a blast if you know how to handle it. When I worked the CMA's I had a great time, hooked up with all the local bellman and security types and had alot of fun. Stacey, another thing other than the PM I sent you. Tip the bellman right away! they WILL take care of you. They will find you what you are looking for. NYC is an economy of favors. Hope you figure it out, because if you do, you will have a great time for little $$$

staceyl200
02-11-2006, 05:56 AM
you guys are nuts, NYC is a blast if you know how to handle it. When I worked the CMA's I had a great time, hooked up with all the local bellman and security types and had alot of fun. Stacey, another thing other than the PM I sent you. Tip the bellman right away! they WILL take care of you. They will find you what you are looking for. NYC is an economy of favors. Hope you figure it out, because if you do, you will have a great time for little $$$

Cheers for the tip Trikeaholic!! :beer catch you on wednesday !!!!

stacey

twgranger
02-11-2006, 01:47 PM
i wouldnt waste my time in that hole. but check out the bronx they have honda dealers. but really NYC sux worse place. murder rate is very high there.
Oh please :rolleyes:

staceyl200
02-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Well I,m really sucked off at the moment ,I have just spent 2 1/2 hrs driving to london heathrow airport to catch my flight to JFK only to be told that JFK has closed due to blizzards !!!!! so I,ve had to drive all the way home and I think I,ve got snapped by a speed camera ! i have to ring the airline tomorrow morning to see if its open again to catch the 8pm flight ,I am not a happy bunny !!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I have wasted a day off work and maybe tomorrow as well ,plus the fact if I do get a flight at 8pm tomorrow night ,I,ll be coming home on tuesday night ayt 11:30pm its hardly worth going but if I cancel I,ll only get back the tax I paid on the ticket so I may as well go if I can !!!! Sorry to rant but I,m P@@sed off
stacey