PDA

View Full Version : Chiropractor visits

350Xhilaration
02-09-2006, 12:00 AM
Anyone been to a bone cracker? I just went tonight and have been skeptical for years, but the pain is really getting old.

The guy adjusted some stuff and let me say that I haven't been able to touch my toes for years i bet. I can go straight to the floor with no pain. Tomorrow is a different day and I'll probably feel like a train wreck from all the crunching he did. Pelvis was rotated, lower spine curving the wrong way, upper neck was out of whack. Lots of abnormal crunching noises coming from places that they shouldn't.

I'll post how I feel tomorrow.

Any other stories good or bad???

cliff2302
02-09-2006, 12:10 AM
i have had to go a couple times, once in HS because i messed my back up wrestling. I had the same thing you did, a rotated pelvis. 2 trips fixed me up. Then, i hurniated 2 discs (one pinched my spinal chord and gave us all a good scare) wrestling in college and the surgeon suggested i go to a chiropracter before i have surgery. They helped me, i didn't need surgery, but i still have problems once in a while. I guess i should quit wrestling, lol. Its interesting though, the lady i went to first said it only takes 5 lbs of pressure to move a disk, food for though. Hope you feel better, but remeber it wont get completely better after 1 visit, you have to go a couple times

darrel632
02-09-2006, 10:59 AM
I go to a physio and kinesiologist after a chiropracter just about paralized me doing a pelvic rotation; physio's and kinesiologists go through 4 times as much schooling as a chiropracter on musco-sceletal mechanics, they seem to work better for me, but thats just me.