PDA

View Full Version : Whoops

YAMAHA_Jim
02-13-2006, 09:12 AM
Just when I thought the pain was over.... A stick goes in my eye and I scratch my cornea in 3 places.:w00t: This happened sat afternoon while moving a branch out of one of my trails.I was on the blaster a few minutes from home.I had my goggles on right up until i got off the blaster to move the branch.When I stopped,the goggles fogged up instantly so i took them off while i moved the branch. On sunday afternoon I went to the hospital to find out why all the pain was in my eye. Today I'm goin to see an eye doctor who can get a better look at the eye.:w00t:
Last saturday-ATV accident at thunderdome
Tuesday- 75lb steel box on my toe=blackened
Friday-SLipped while putting plow on a truck and got hit in the head/neck with a plow frame
Saturday- crashed the blaster and landed on my bad elbow further damaging it + stick in the eye.
As of today I'm not doing anything until further notice, someone is out to get me.
Here's a good mugshot,, go on ,,laugh,, just dont let me hear ya. lol

chris200x
02-13-2006, 09:20 AM
looks like you had a bit too many to drink and are ready for bed. :beer

Seriously though, branches can be a real hazard to on the tral that's for sure.I just look down at the bars and gun it! :w00t:

Btw,,,, I once had to pull a piece of pine branch out of my leg once out on the trail far from home. but yes branches can be a real pain! :lol:

YAMAHA_Jim
02-13-2006, 11:06 AM
I usually just put my head down and gas it and smash through branches,and over downed trees. This branch was too big; actually a big piece of a tree with lots of branches.I was only breaking the branches out that were blocking the trail.
If my luck keeps going the way it's been, I'll be in on one of these next time I go to TFest.,,,not sure about climbing the backbone on this but I'll go down it. (not me in the pic)

MichiganRedneck
02-13-2006, 11:16 AM
that picture is great! :lol: :lol: :w00t:

MIK6
02-13-2006, 02:04 PM
See what happens when you decide not to attend TF06, what a string of bad luck. It seems worse than breaking a mirror. LOL Just kidding w/ you Jim, Hope you get turned around.

MIK6 / Mike

Meat-BoX
02-13-2006, 02:15 PM
My buddy got a stick in his eye 2 years ago while dialing in a Tree Stand. I talked some crap and all that when he complained about it bothering him allmost a year later. Well I was in the same spot this Spring and Damn if I didnt get a Stick in my Eye. It still bothers me today. When I close my eye sometimes it feels like its scratched and starts to tear up. Waking up in the morning is like the inside of my eyelid has been sandblasted and is scratching my eye. Takes about 10 minutes to clear up.:rolleyes:
Plus im old like you and we just dont heal up like these young Bucks out there today.:beer

ATC crazy
02-14-2006, 01:14 PM
Ah well....at least you dont have a piece of glass in your eye like me.

Good luck Jim

Cody
02-14-2006, 01:38 PM
Dagum Jim. You need to wear riding gear everywhere. INCLUDING the helmet. AHAHA!

BigGreenMachine
02-14-2006, 01:56 PM
Last saturday-ATV accident at thunderdome
Tuesday- 75lb steel box on my toe=blackened
Friday-SLipped while putting plow on a truck and got hit in the head/neck with a plow frame
Saturday- crashed the blaster and landed on my bad elbow further damaging it + stick in the eye.

Props for not letting all the stuff before Saturday stop you from riding. :beer

Cheers to a speedy recovery and some better luck. :p

Rm250RF900R
02-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Ahh the old stick in the eye accident. Hurts doesn't it.