PDA

View Full Version : 3WW Court is in session

crackshot
02-18-2006, 10:03 PM
Hear ye, hear ye. Court is now in session. Please rise for honorable "Judge Crackshot". (Crackshot enters room) Thank you, you may all be seated.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/zamphir/peoplescourt.jpg
Defendant-Kloby, AKA "CEHMKE", You have been requested by honest members of 3WW for judgement of your peers.
Charges include 1 count of fraud by posing as another member and PM'ing another member willing to sell a Tiger trike that never existed.
Please be fair and honest as a mans future on 3WW is at stake.

I will now let the jury deliberate.

85hondaatc125m
02-19-2006, 12:00 AM
I said "dont ban" because this guy is a fool and he makes me laugh whenever I read his post, and he just keeps posting and I just keep laughing. The jury has spoken.

twgranger
02-19-2006, 12:14 AM
No Ban. So he tells fake stories, i could care less. :rolleyes:

grundlegrabber
02-19-2006, 12:32 AM
If I saw some real evidence that he was a no-good dude, I'd say ban him. However, at this point I think he's probably just a clown, and everyone knows this now. Don't see the need for a ban. Don't approve of his clownery though.

BigGreenMachine
02-19-2006, 12:37 AM
Let him stay. If he does have a 250R then he sure could use this site. I do say one of his usernames should be rid of.

James

dizasterzrfun69
02-19-2006, 01:01 AM
just up by his name where it says registered user i'd put SCAMMER then evryone knows to steer clear. and also get rid of one of his names and prevent him from making any more names on 3ww

Kevin

Wickedfinger
02-19-2006, 02:33 AM
If I saw some real evidence that he was a no-good dude, I'd say ban him. However, at this point I think he's probably just a clown, and everyone knows this now. Don't see the need for a ban. Don't approve of his clownery though.
I think that good hard PM pretty much proving he was trying to scam someone on this board with a ficticious product is a pretty good reason.

Petcock
02-19-2006, 02:39 AM
He tried to sell his tiger, that he didnt have for $3000. I would say scammer.

nate b
02-19-2006, 09:49 AM
does any body live close enough to him, maybe just send a couple guys over and pumble his *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. thats the proper way to stop a scammer!

seadoo650
02-19-2006, 10:44 AM
I say oust his ass now. This whole ordeal would have been totally different if nobody would have caught him and he DID scam Orangecounty out of $3000.00. Why give him a second chance to do the same.

1985 200s
02-19-2006, 11:05 AM
Do we know anything about this person? Like maybe he's a kid starving for attention and this might of been the place he came to to get it. So he lied to get attention and now he's lost this friend (site) too. Did he do any real harm like actually steal someones money or did he just make everyone lose there erection over this potential trike so now he's worthy of banning. He did admit to being caught and even had the balls to start a thread about being "owned". Doesn't that count for anything? Now I see he has not replied, even before he was banned, in awhile. I think he actually may have been humiliated out of here before the ban. Maybe a little more CSIing was in store before the ultimate death penalty. Just my thoughts. Not being a donkey. Peace Rod

crackshot
02-19-2006, 11:09 AM
Interesting. It is going between "lifetime ban" and "no ban".

edog
02-19-2006, 11:12 AM
Hang him by the local oak.

Cody
02-19-2006, 11:27 AM
2 Week ban. But lifetime ban look's like it's in order.

Tri-ZNate
02-19-2006, 12:29 PM
ATCPhil frauded and got banned, So I say do the same now.

girlsride2
02-19-2006, 01:02 PM
I know he has already been banned in my opinon there really is nothing to debate. This is the right decision.I have to ask those of you who think he should stay, would you still feel the same if he had tried to scam YOU???

crackshot
02-19-2006, 01:10 PM
I know he has already been banned in my opinon there really is nothing to debate. This is the right decision.I have to ask those of you who think he should stay, would you still feel the same if he had tried to scam YOU???

Good point. He did try to pull a fast one on another member.
Joking or not, he was asking 3000.00 for the trike in a PM.

girlsride2
02-19-2006, 01:24 PM
Good point. He did try to pull a fast one on another member.
Joking or not, he was asking 3000.00 for the trike in a PM.

Thanks, that is my point. I hope others understand that I am not trying to be nasty I just think that we should stick together as board members, especially against a scammer. (Joker or not, sometimes there's no way to tell the difference) In this case there is plenty of evidence against him.

LonesomeTriZ
02-19-2006, 01:34 PM
I read through most of the thread about the non existant Tiger. But I can not find it now nor can I find the "owned" thread. Can some one post a link to them so I can see the final outcome? Then I will post my oppinion.

seadoo650
02-19-2006, 01:37 PM
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=48197

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=47241

LonesomeTriZ
02-19-2006, 01:58 PM
Thanks.

Now that I have read everything, I say can his ass. Attention starved or not, that kid is a loser and has no biunsess any where around us.

old honda dealr
02-19-2006, 01:59 PM
I think maybe the mods should make it to where he doesnt have access to the classifieds. And make it where if he posts something or pm's someone then it should be reviewed by the mods. Make him do this for about a year he will either abide by the rules or just leave on his own. And under his name put on there that he tried to scam another board member so please be careful.

Kintore
02-19-2006, 02:22 PM
I say ban him, he tried to pull a scam and people like dont change. They will keep trying to do it in my opionion. I say BAN him!

Howdy
02-19-2006, 02:33 PM
Do we know anything about this person? Like maybe he's a kid starving for attention and this might of been the place he came to to get it. So he lied to get attention and now he's lost this friend (site) too. Did he do any real harm like actually steal someones money or did he just make everyone lose there erection over this potential trike so now he's worthy of banning. He did admit to being caught and even had the balls to start a thread about being "owned". Doesn't that count for anything? Now I see he has not replied, even before he was banned, in awhile. I think he actually may have been humiliated out of here before the ban. Maybe a little more CSIing was in store before the ultimate death penalty. Just my thoughts. Not being a donkey. Peace Rod

I did do more CSI investigating before removing him.

ATCPhil frauded and got banned, So I say do the same now.

Exactly! The attempt was made sell something he didn't own. Thus he got banned. ATCPhil is a good example of this, he DID scam some users here. We caught and Banned him after the fact and thus some members here are out some money.
Forward to this ordeal. Do we really want to wait until after he scams someone? Or do we stop him once the attempt was made, and save someone from losing their money?

To me it's a NO brainer. I stand by my actions.
Howdy

82300R
02-19-2006, 02:58 PM
makes sense to me.

Old 179
02-19-2006, 03:16 PM
Don't tolerate any B.S. This site should be kept sacred to three wheeler lovers!!!
Anyone who: Advertise parts ect. for sale that they do not posses. (scamming)
Scams by other means.
Personal rude comments directed at a member. (his thoughts
exempt)
Hang them by their mufflers in a tall oak tree!!!

CorbinKale
02-19-2006, 03:18 PM
To me it's a NO brainer. I stand by my actions.
Howdy

What? No PC touchy-feely BS? Just a flat ban based on facts? The ACLU will be contacting you! lol

/salute :beer

Old 179
02-19-2006, 03:30 PM
Don't tolerate any B.S. This site should be kept sacred to three wheeler lovers!!!
Anyone who: Advertise parts ect. for sale that they do not posses. (scamming)
Scams by other means.
Personal rude comments directed at a member. (his thoughts
exempt)
Hang them by their mufflers in a tall oak tree!!!

Forgot one. Anyone who buys/sells stolen trikes, parts ect.

Unclediezel
02-19-2006, 03:32 PM
Without getting personal to anyone in particular--

If Money had actually exchanged hands without EVER "Seeing" or "Touching" the alleged TIGER--Who is the fool?

So far All there is is hard evidence of a guy being a JackArse, and we have had plenty of those in recent months-Myself included, so lifetime ban is a bit harsh,
The AMERICAN capitalistic system is based on 1 simple principle "LET THE BUYER BEWARE"

Groundworx
02-19-2006, 04:05 PM
does any body live close enough to him, maybe just send a couple guys over and pumble his *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. thats the proper way to stop a scammer!

I am in Oklahoma. It shows he is too. :twisted:

Groundworx
02-19-2006, 04:17 PM
I have been scammed before. No sypathy here. BAN HIM 4 LIFE...

firehart
02-19-2006, 04:30 PM
I don't know the whole story. and it probably does not need to be rehashed. If he really is sorry about the whole deal he will probabaly just go away on his own.

mike from long island
02-19-2006, 07:14 PM
as long as he hasnt ripped anybody off i agree no ban. but he is on a long parole. one screw up and he is history!!!!! :twisted:

Bryan Raffa
02-19-2006, 07:22 PM
the pole is not looking good for kolby

danteross77
02-19-2006, 07:36 PM
Probably just a kid looking for attention, anyone stupid enough to shell out 3 large for a trike(No matter how rare) with out physically seeing it and riding it first should get there head checked, just saying I don't think he was trying to scam anyone, just trying to seem cool. 2 month ban to teach him a lesson full ban if he bs's again.

TimSr
02-19-2006, 08:05 PM
I could never figure out why a guy who murders somebody gets a harsher penalty than someone who tries and fails, and only gest charged with "attempted murder". Sounds to me like we are rewarding incompetence! ATCPhil was just a kid looking for attention too. I have no tolerance for a crook, and no m ore tolerance for a dumb crook.

Orangecnty250r
02-19-2006, 08:19 PM
Without getting personal to anyone in particular--

If Money had actually exchanged hands without EVER "Seeing" or "Touching" the alleged TIGER--Who is the fool?

So far All there is is hard evidence of a guy being a JackArse, and we have had plenty of those in recent months-Myself included, so lifetime ban is a bit harsh,
The AMERICAN capitalistic system is based on 1 simple principle "LET THE BUYER BEWARE"

OK NOW I have to chime in. He made an "attempt" to rip me off. Which means if he could of he would of!!!! You do not know all the details. Of course I would be cautious but I have made many deals cross country , off ebay, without ever "touching" a machine. Alot of good people out there that are very trust worthy and this guy is not one of them. I say the Ban is well worth it and appropriate!!! No need for anyone that has the tendency to exibiyt this kind of behavior....Did he ever respond or have anything to say about his attempt at being a crook!!!

crackshot
02-19-2006, 09:07 PM
There was another guy a few years back on one of the gun boards I frequent. Same deal as here. He had posted a lot and was a member for a year and a half and gained a lot of trust with other members.
One day, he offered to sell a hunting rifle and the guy that was purchasing sent him 650.00 and then was never heard from again.
The purchaser did get his address and phone number and a week later disconnected. He then filed a fraud complaint with postmaster and got the ATF involved. The purchaser was then deployed to Iraq and last update was August 2005 and the postmaster and ATF was still looking for the scammer.
He screwed up. Two federal investigations and when he is caught, he is toast.

Klobys case same thing. Gaining trust and I think he would have gladly taken the 3K and vanished.

I have done a few transactions on parts from this board and have been more than pleased with the honest people.
This is a killer board for info and parts. Why would someone take advantage of that and make it bad for all the honest members?
I say let the poll keep deciding.

Unclediezel
02-19-2006, 10:21 PM
It wasnt meant as a "SHOT" at anyone, - Cross country deals for 25 or 30 bucks --yeah ok---But personally--for 3 grand--I would pay the plane fare to see it---I dont care if the guy is my brother----Think what would happen if you got a tiger with the motor missing? Was it ever there? did the seller remove it --did someone at the frieght company steal it?-- Too many questions to be trusting with 3 grand