PDA

View Full Version : help find my stolen quad!!!

bkc62600
02-19-2006, 01:03 AM
my sons quad was stolen from my yard on friday feb. 17 from allenstown NH . it is a 1983 suzuki lt 50. it is missing the front fenders and has an aftermarket seat cover (blue). The gas tank has flaking paint on it. The rear fenders are yellow with a crack above the right tire. please email me if any one possibly sees this bike my 5 year old loves it and misses it very much

TRI Z Racer
02-19-2006, 01:19 AM
im in boscawen, right north of concord. Ill keep an eye out, any other details? Best of luck That sure does suck.

GRAB-BAR BARRY
02-19-2006, 08:48 AM
keep an eye on ebay and motorcycletrader.com

crackshot
02-19-2006, 11:10 AM
That does suck. Stealing a kids ride. That's low. I hope you find it.

Cody
02-19-2006, 11:28 AM
Yup. Watchm put it on ebay. Keep an eye on it man.

Lomax
02-20-2006, 11:19 AM
I know that there is nothing I can do for you way down here in TX but I had to say this. I cant stand a Thief. Its getting stupid and ridiculous the amount of people that are stealing and getting away with it rather than working. I live in a Decent area but its still sad when both me and my neighbor wake up at random hours of the night and look outside everytime we hear a noise to make sure are quads are still there. If someone wants it, they'll get it. My trikes set up here at work in an alarm protected garage, I would just about kick over if something happend to one of them.

Cody- Your KLT160 is an 1985 model, thats the only year they made it.

bigredhead
02-20-2006, 12:07 PM
both me and my neighbor wake up at random hours of the night and look outside everytime we hear a noise to make sure are quads are still there. .

:mad:

So i'm not the only one that does that i see... i hate it.. but every night i manage to wake up at some point to take a leak and i have to look outside to check on the garage.. i can't help it.

Ever since my neighbor's quad got stolen a few months back i have been doing this just about every night.

sucks.

Gook luck.. don't give up !

bkc62600
02-22-2006, 12:46 AM
I just received a phone call about an hour ago from the police dept and they found my sons bike! It was only about four houses down the street. the seat and fenders are missing but i got it back, and thats what counts. the funny thing is that the theives were as dumb as i thought. I had told the police that I bet that they couldnt figure out how to start it because of the safety mech bulit into the pull start (you have to lock the break to engage the pull start ). and as sure as anything they tore the whole pull start apart trying to figue it out! what gaull they had they sat there working on it in plain few of my house !

I want thank everyone who was willing to keep an eye out for it it means alot to me and my family !:w00t: :beer

Unclediezel
02-22-2006, 01:32 AM
Congrats----

Take the muffler off --make as much noise as you can--get a big flag and parade that sucker all over the neighborhood----Then lock it up tight---

Look around the neighborhood--they probably dumped the fenders---If they wanted it that bad --they would have carried the whole thing away---

firehart
02-22-2006, 02:14 AM
I'm glad to hear you got it back. I keep my 200x chained up in the back of my pickup and still check on it several times each night. It sucks that those thieves can take away our hope and dreams. I hope they get what is coming to them. Long live karma.

smokinwrench
02-22-2006, 09:00 AM
So how old were the thieves?

Any charges being pressed?

I'm assuming young kids done it, are they in series trouble?

I hope they get in so much trouble it will teach them to never do anything like this again.

xd 200x
02-22-2006, 10:57 AM
Im glad you got It back.

Here is the thing you guys that are scared of gettibg your trikes stolen need to get insurance on them. I have mine through state farm with a stated value on them. Even if you crash they are coverd not onlty for theft. It is well worth the $23.00 a year. My buddy wrecked his truck and banged up the trailer pretty good His warrior was screwed. He got a new one for free. Insurance is a good thing in this case man especially you guys without garages.

Xowner
02-22-2006, 11:11 AM
but do you also have your cars insured threw state farm?