PDA

View Full Version : Trustworthy person in Maine

ScottZJ
02-19-2006, 05:43 PM
I am putting out a feeler for someone that is near or around the Boston area. I am watching a truck on ebay that I would love to get but its in Middleton MA. I was thinking about possibly flying into Boston and then driving it back but its a nice 21 hr drive. I was thinking someone could get the truck for me and hold it, til I was able to fly in town. Maybe have them pick me up from the airport too. I am just trying to find the cheapest route if this were to happen. I would pay the person that assists me too. What do you guys think? Shipping is way over priced, so not going that way.

TRI Z Racer
02-19-2006, 05:55 PM
hey scott,

i met you out in trikefest, "lotsofnoting" and i rode together from upstate NY out. I am living in concord NH now, about 45 mins from middleton MA. If you need someone to pick you up id be willing to give you a hand. may be cheaper to fly into manchester NH via southwest airlines, they usually have like 89 dollar one way fares. But anyway, let me know if i can help ya out.

Tyler

ScottZJ
02-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Rockin dude! I might keep that in mind. Just trying to contact the seller to call them and discuss this.