PDA

View Full Version : What have Blue 110s been going for?

GreyhoundRugby
02-19-2006, 10:03 PM
Im just trying to find out what blue 110s are worth now. I have a chance to buy one but not sure how much of a profit ill make. It has all original plastics in good shape. It has bad tires and brakes thats all the negatives. So what have blue 110s been getting on ebay?

Sqirtster
02-19-2006, 11:28 PM
I joined this forum as a three wheeler enthusiast who enjoys riding, restoring learning about, and sharing information with like-minded people who enjoy the same hobby as me. I find it a slap in the face for you to come in here to find the value of a certain model atc to ascertain "How much profit I'll make". Go enjoy your Rincon and come back when you buy a three wheeler to enjoy for yourself, not to prostitute it, or our information, for a quick buck.

Tracy

82300R
02-19-2006, 11:51 PM
i'm not sure if greyhound meant any offense by his question. i do not buy atc's for profit. allthough that is his choice to do so, but sqirt i admire the passion of of your comments. i can relate to your thinking.:beer

GreyhoundRugby
02-20-2006, 02:04 PM
Haha I sold my 200x because I needed money for my car. Now i have a 200 big red that ill never sell so im not just a quad guy. But if i can buy a rare three wheeler that i have no interest in riding why not sell it to someone who loves that kind of stuff and give him the chance to oen it? O and in the mean time make money which i need... to pay for college.

phreakboy
02-20-2006, 08:04 PM
I understand exactly what GreyhoundRugby is saying, I myself am an enthusiast, I have over 10 however picking up one from someone that doesnt want it, and probably will end up letting it rot if know one comes along and buys it, and in turn for his effort and sticking his cash out to buy it, list it, and any fees incured, he would like to benefit and make a little cash and not loose money doing it. Some people of bills, and low income for whatever reason it may be, some areas have very low paying jobs and when spending tons for college a little extra cash cant hurt, if that didnt happen some people would not have extra cash for the toys. I dont know what their worth, just wanted to put in my 2 cents as I myself am a wheeler and dealer.

88 Turbo Coupe
02-20-2006, 08:08 PM
I hope you don't major in the english language, cause you spelling needs some help. hehe

phreakboy
02-20-2006, 10:31 PM
if *Edited* were talking about me, its cause I type to freakin fast and have too many things going on.

88 Turbo Coupe
02-21-2006, 05:10 PM
if *Edited* were talking about me, its cause I type to freakin fast and have too many things going on.

Did you say you are in college?

chris200x
02-21-2006, 05:31 PM
I believe was to topic of this thread. :rolleyes:

I believe some of us would be able to give you a better idea if we seen some pics. It could only bring a couple hundred or maybe over a grand. It's really hard to say with out :pics: :)

GreyhoundRugby
02-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Ya i know it but its just a guy whos number was given me but ill go out there and look at it. But if the plastics and take are 100% should i grab it for 225-300

Vealmonkey
02-21-2006, 10:53 PM
The blue 110s' are uncommon, but the later model 110's don't seem to be as popular as the earlier models. The whole tank-seat issue is kind of ugly. There is one on ebay now that the guy has advertised as a christmas giveaway bike, which is wrong. I think he had the bike listed before and it did not reach his reserve. I tried telling him that the blue 110 was offered for sale, but he never replied. Probably some jerk trying to rip somebody off. If the trike is nice, I'm sure you could make a profit iif it was red or blue. If the blue tank and fenders and headlight are messed up, they will be pretty hard to replace. Think hard about the cosmetic condition, since the parts would be really hard to get to make it nice, it could hold the price down. In my opinion. If the plastics or tank are nice, I'd say grab it. If it runs all the better.

fhportal
02-28-2006, 10:23 PM
I saw that auction also... I know blue 110's were not just a christmas special... my father inlaw bought my wifes blue 110 new in '83 (I've seen the invoice)... looks the same as the one on ebay....