PDA

View Full Version : Anybody dealt with STEWARTAVTPARTS

angryyoung
02-21-2006, 06:09 PM
I was just wondering, because he has lots of parts that are hard to find. So I just want to know if he is reliable. Thanks!

danteross77
02-21-2006, 07:11 PM
I think that is the guy who use to sell under the name Jerylance, I personally have never dealt with him, but he always had a ton of stuff and had mixed reveiw on his feedback, let us know how your transaction turns out.

angryyoung
02-21-2006, 08:40 PM
That I will. Im just a little nervous cause this will be my first ebay transaction ever, and im going to pay with a money order cause I dont have a credit card. Hopefully all goes smoothly.

danteross77
02-22-2006, 10:32 AM
The ebay thing is pretty cool I have been buying and selling on ebay for a few years and I do not have to many major horror storys, I know shipping to Canada is a bit pricey, not much you can do about it from a sellers standpoint though. I never bought from this guy, but if it is the guy I am thinking of just be causious, I never bought from him primarily because of the feedback he had and his prices(I am a cheap ass). He just didn't seem too customer friendly when problems arose with his previous customers. Maybe his had turned over a new leaf so to say or Maybe it not the same guy, but his ID is from the same town which is very small. Maybe someone took his biz over for him.