PDA

View Full Version : Check out what I finally scored!!

patblkwell
02-21-2006, 06:29 PM
I've been trying to get one of these for a while, not too bad of a price either :w00t:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4615247879&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

350x'inNY
02-21-2006, 06:35 PM
I've been trying to get one of these for a while, not too bad of a price either :w00t:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4615247879&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1
Sweet.... gotta love those BIN's! Now just have Swiney make you up a bracket like mine.

Bruce

patblkwell
02-21-2006, 06:37 PM
Yeah really lucked up, I've seen them go for more $. I've gotta do some brainstorming on where I'm gonna mount it, I already have the chronometer in the place where it should go but I have some ideas for other places.

Vealmonkey
02-21-2006, 10:56 PM
Sweet deal. Good luck with adding to your trike.

patblkwell
02-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Thanks, yeah I'm gonna mount in a cool way, hopefully it will work. I think it comes with a mounting bracket already..

350x'inNY
02-22-2006, 12:09 AM
Thanks, yeah I'm gonna mount in a cool way, hopefully it will work. I think it comes with a mounting bracket already..

Yes it does, but it's made to mount onto the bigger diameter TRX200 front rack. I'm also curious to see if your's is that military green mine is and also to see a copy of your instalation instructions. Remeber, mine siad "Honda Specialties Products" Instead of Honda Motor of America.

Bigred200
02-22-2006, 12:14 AM
Between you and Bruce your going to have so much SHAT on your machines there going to be overweight.....lol

patblkwell
02-22-2006, 12:21 AM
Yeah I'll let you know what mine looks like exactly and what instructions it comes with. From the pic I saw of it, it didn't look green...

350x'inNY
02-22-2006, 01:02 AM
Between you and Bruce your going to have so much SHAT on your machines there going to be overweight.....lol

That's Ok... I won't leave parts out on the trails though! heheehee Assessories are meant to be used! :beer

patblkwell
02-22-2006, 01:33 AM
Right now I have the winch wired to the accessory plug with the rubber boot over it. I'm gonna hard wire the winch wires to source of the accessory plug wires and plug the work light into the accessory plug outlet...should be fun lol.

350x'inNY
02-22-2006, 07:36 AM
Right now I have the winch wired to the accessory plug with the rubber boot over it. I'm gonna hard wire the winch wires to source of the accessory plug wires and plug the work light into the accessory plug outlet...should be fun lol.

Why don't you just get a 2nd Assessory plug and wire them in parallel? However, I wouldn't try running both at the same time. The Working Light has it's own kill switch on it.

Bruce

patblkwell
02-22-2006, 10:14 AM
I could do that...but I can easily hard wire or splice into the wires in the black box so that it's all hidden. Oh don't worry, I wouldn't use them both at the same time. When using the winch, I make sure that the motor is running because it can draw some power. It popped the fuse one time but come to find out, there was a smaller fuse on the pink wire for the accessory plug than the manual recommended so I put in the right one and no problems now.

patblkwell
02-22-2006, 10:14 AM
I could do that...but I can easily hard wire or splice into the wires in the black box so that it's all hidden. Oh don't worry, I wouldn't use them both at the same time. When using the winch, I make sure that the motor is running because it can draw some power. It popped the fuse one time but come to find out, there was a smaller fuse on the pink wire for the accessory plug than the manual recommended so I put in the right one and no problems now.

350x'inNY
02-22-2006, 05:54 PM

Id hard wire the winch then, cause the Worklight has the custom end designed to fit into the outlet AND it unlatches off the swivel base so you can easily unplug it, unlatch and go.

patblkwell
02-22-2006, 06:11 PM
Yep, exactly what I was thinking...It would look a lot better and cleaner with the work light plugged into the outlet..I like how it has the coiled cord and all.