PDA

View Full Version : DAYTONA SUPERCROSS>>>>

G-MAN-1
03-08-2003, 11:08 PM
:rolleyes: WHAT A DISSAPPOINTMENT :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Billy Golightly
03-09-2003, 06:55 PM
Yeah I watched about an hour of it on ESPN last night and just went and did something else. I love SX, but that was kinda lame.

Tri-Z_Jim
03-09-2003, 10:30 PM
Did I miss something here?? I didnt see or hear the race.RC won won the 250,and Mike Brown won the 125.What was lame or dissappointing??

Billy Golightly
03-09-2003, 11:14 PM
The track conditions mostly. I didn't watch a lap go buy that someone didn't screw up. There was a pretty decent battle going in the 125 class for first for a little while, but other then that it was just pretty boring. There just wasn't a whole lot of activity going.

G-MAN-1
03-10-2003, 10:13 PM
it was a bit of a battle only to the first turn then it got very boring laps were slow and same shitt over and over again..............hope i dont see another race like that again. brown is fast but i would to see the PA man win the title(JESSEMAN)..........RC is just old news. he is not that popular to the sport anymore from what im reading. he may win but not spoken as highly as much as SOMEONE ELSE that i know. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Billy Golightly
03-10-2003, 11:13 PM
Bubba will almost certainly kick RC's ass whenever he moves up to the 250 class. And If Pastrana will ever get his trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro together I think we'll see some very good battles between those two.