PDA

View Full Version : beign sick

traxxasx
02-27-2006, 12:08 PM
Ok, so yesturday I woke up with a real nasty dry swallowing pain on the left side of my throat. Everytime I swallowed it hurt so bad. So I was like oh my god here we go again, and knew it was ganna suck. So as normal i busted out the medicince and started to take it. Ok maybe not so bad my throat dident hurt anymore and i was actually better, but I thought that cant be. So as time flys by its around that time to go to sleep, damn i hate this part of being sick. Well as I lay down not withtin 1minute later I cant breathe threw my nose anymore. Im pretty sure how everyone just likes that, Right!!! So as the majority of people do i stuff some toilet paper in my nose and breathe threw my mouth. It was working fine until about 3 minutes later, my mouth became dry so dry that it made where I live look like a rain forest. I felt so bad at this point, that I just sat there and tried to go to sleep. Well I guess since I was listening to music threw my Ipod, that it soothed me to sleep. Yay!!!! Im asleep. So then around lest say 4 this morning, I woke up feeling drowsy cant breathe mouth so dry and still thinking where am I and whats that music. So lucky I lay back and fall asleep again but this time wasent for long 20 minutes later I woke up, oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! Now I wake up with a pulseating tooth ace in the same tooth I got my root canal done on. Also on top of that my pants are twisted around my leg makin me so unconfterble, that it makes me feel like im in a stray jacket in a mental hospital. As I sit there calming down from not going crazy to just start throwing stuff "(MY DOG)" I become really hot. So basicly had a rough night and it F-in sucks. Ohh yea its 8 am now, this is a miricale, i dont usally wake up till around 1, or 2. So im just going to down a bottel of medicine and pass out.

Thanks for reading Guys I just thought i'd share, and belive me those words above cant even start to describe how it feels, and guess what? I probably got 3 more nights if this sh@@!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Rm250RF900R
02-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Yeah the worst part of being sick is when you go to bed at night. I usually have really weird dreams when I'm sick. Then you wake up in the morning feeling horrible and you cant breath. But, thank god for night quil. Stuff works wonders.

CorbinKale
02-27-2006, 03:12 PM
Nyquil is good stuff. Make sure you are in bed when you take it! I can't remember which comedian did this bit, but they said it was the "Sniffling, sneezing, stuffy head, how the hell did I end up on the kitchen floor medicine". :lol:

traxxasx
02-27-2006, 06:53 PM
yes nyquil is good, and when im sick i have the wierdest and most radical dreams, there all woozy and slow too.

bigredhead
02-27-2006, 07:11 PM
I usually down a NeoCitron just before bed.. the warm drink helps me sleep and gets the chills out..

Then during the day.. get with the Buckleys...

Unclediezel
02-27-2006, 07:28 PM
sore throat?---slightly warm a glass of milk in the microwave---(30 seconds at most)--take a mouthful and swallow as hard as you can----repeat until the glass is empty. --Works every time----and dont listen to that hogwash about animal fat being no good for inflamed tonsils-----

Cody
02-27-2006, 09:46 PM
Nyquil at night and Dayquil for the day. Maybe it will help dude. Get well soon.

Oldshell4481
02-27-2006, 10:59 PM
guy nyquil is the shiznit, i take it in the day when im feelin shitty too, haha kind of interesting walkin around school and tryina pay attention in class.

Yamahauler
02-27-2006, 11:13 PM
Who needs cold medicine, I havent taken that crap since I could say the word NO. It'll wear off eventually.

MTS
02-27-2006, 11:16 PM
Who needs cold medicine, I havent taken that crap since I could say the word NO. It'll wear off eventually.
Just Say NO! to Drugs Cory.....:lol:

Dammit!
02-28-2006, 12:30 AM
I've been sick for two weeks now. It was almost gone but sleeping out in the back of my truck at the dunes just kicked it back in again.

traxxasx
02-28-2006, 03:34 AM
I've been sick for two weeks now. It was almost gone but sleeping out in the back of my truck at the dunes just kicked it back in again.

lol thats suxs. but if i was at the dunes having fun////i wouldent care if i was sick.

DeePa
02-28-2006, 05:00 PM
put a teaspoon or two of baking soda in a glass of water, then heat it in the microwave for a min or so until hot. Drink up, and youll be good to go in a couple of days. It changes the alkilinity of your body so the bacteria can no longer live, kills it that way, then your body regulates teh PH back to normal.