PDA

View Full Version : a cool trick

traxxasx
02-28-2006, 12:03 AM
ever needed more soap than you have? when your washing your hands with that littel bar of soup and it keeps slipping out? does your microwave smell funny? well now you can make it grow?? you ask how, well take the littel bar of soap and put it on a plate and stick it in your microwave for about 10sec. and watch it grow.....you can put it longer if needed, and its makes your microwave smell good. go ahead give it a try its doesent hurt anything.

Bryan Raffa
02-28-2006, 12:27 AM
what gave you the idea to do that??????

Dammit!
02-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Does it make your food taste like soap?

Bryan Raffa
02-28-2006, 12:31 AM
what happens if you put a new bar in?

traxxasx
02-28-2006, 03:36 AM
i saw it somewhere, no it doesent make *Edited**Edited* food's taste like soap, and if you use a new bar i think it would melt, if you put it for too long it will melt, so try 10 secounds, and progress from there.

mymint87
02-28-2006, 03:53 AM
what gave you the idea to do that??????

it's simple...he was trying to get more lubricant to avoid those nasty friction burns:welcome:

traxxasx
02-28-2006, 04:42 AM
it's simple...he was trying to get more lubricant to avoid those nasty friction burns:welcome:

hey now, i know it was a lonley monday night for you so makeing it seem like i was doing the same thing you were is umm not so true, i was actually washing my hands...you on the other hand were dirtying your hands with a rather no so "known" substance. lol jk around man

Bryan Raffa
02-28-2006, 12:10 PM

try hair condisioner next time!!! lmao!!