PDA

View Full Version : Microfiche for our atc parts

wolfguy
02-28-2006, 09:53 PM
Ever get upset by the local dealer trying to find parts for your atc? Back in the day they used microfiche cards, which were then blown up with a projector. Later they put everything on the computer with much clearer pictures. In search of a site and some for sale on ebay I found our trikes to be conveniently forgotten, except these guys. Check out their site, it lists the part numbers right there with prices so you can order from them or go back and scream at the local dealer.

http://www.mrcycles.com/

Back in the day I worked a a small motorcycle shop, my boss had tons of these microfiches from the 70's to 2000 on and off road all makes and it was a great reference. Unfortunately, the owner and dear friend of mine recently passed away, I'm sure the fiches went to a good home, but now I and anyone interested can find what they are looking for on this site. Enjoy!!!!!

Yamahauler
02-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Cool site.
The cheapest site for Yamaha parts Ive seen so far is www.partswarehouse.com, for example, fenders there are $76 (i think) at mr.cycle they're $95.
www.servicehonda.com is probably the cheapest for Honda parts, but www.discounthondaparts.com isnt bad either.

I have an order to put into www.partswarehouse.com. I'm from Canada and they wont ship here. No one will order them for me :(