PDA

View Full Version : Mik6--tf

kimmer250r
03-03-2006, 10:37 PM
:beer Hey mik6,
Where we crashing at in haspin this year?? Who all is coming from the NY crew? Not sure who or how many are coming down with me. I know I am gonna get there wednesday evening and leave sunday morning.

sparrow
03-14-2006, 07:13 PM
Kimmer save a spot for me and PJ , This year I have a spare radiator and a full set of tires and rims . Did over 2 grand worth of damage with Mik6 this year and drove over a car , thank God for insurance . Also bringing the P3 this trip . Sam

MIK6
03-15-2006, 12:53 AM
I think I have a god spot picked out again this year. I'll PM you w/ the details. I have about the same group as last year from here, I know Kevin is staying ALOT longer than last year LOL. We will be leaving on Sunday morning but not sure about the arival day yet.

MIK6 / Mike

Meat-BoX
03-15-2006, 01:03 AM
Im looking to get off from work for the fest. I would like to go a day early, and that would be good if I leave on Sunday missing the last day. If I can go I would like to roll with you Mik and your crew. Dont want to drive that distance all alone. I hope I can get the time off. Let me know when you decide on when you want to leave to the Fest.:beer

Howdy
03-15-2006, 09:27 AM
I think I have a god spot picked out again this year. I'll PM you w/ the details. I have about the same group as last year from here, I know Kevin is staying ALOT longer than last year LOL. We will be leaving on Sunday morning but not sure about the arival day yet.

MIK6 / Mike
I can stake it out for you if you want ( I should be there before Wed ). The only thing I need to know is where. So Mike / Kimmer let me know and I will do everything I can to make sure you get it. Mike knows my Cell number.
Howdy

Bryan Raffa
03-15-2006, 10:48 PM
yo, Im going love to travel in the convoy!!!!!

kimmer250r
03-16-2006, 09:05 PM
That would be great howdy. I'll let mike tell you where to stake us out at, he knows the details better than I do. So far, I have the same crew coming with me this year as last. Should be a good time! :beer

crev
04-18-2006, 10:50 PM
looks like a golf cart kimmer

Chevy200s
04-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Who all is coming from the NY crew?

I'll be leaving out of Rochester taking I-90 and I definitly want to join up with this convoy. As it is now Im taking my truck which will be loaded down with supplies and Im modifying my trailer to be able to carry a bunch more trikes, so let me know if anyone needs me to bring anything, I would be happy to help if I can:)

MIK6
04-20-2006, 09:18 AM
I have been on the road working out of town sence the beginning of Feb. I have not had a chance to get together w/ my road trip group yet to see who is driving / riding w/ who. As soon as I have more info I will try to get the NY convoy set up. If the T3 is not done I will have 1 trike slot, but its been to every TF I would hate to have to leave it. I also have to keep a spot open for for the return trip for my TF06 toy I pick up at TF.

I'LL LET YOU KNOW
MIK6 / Mike

Meat-BoX
05-24-2006, 07:35 PM
Check out the New thread I put up. I hope we can cooridinate a departure time and all meet up and go together. Would be impressive, thats for sure.:w00t: