PDA

View Full Version : TrikeFest 2006

kimmer250r
02-23-2006, 09:50 PM
Sounds like it is gonna be a big one this year! I'm sure I can bring some fish and venison.:beer Not sure where I am camping this year though. Doubt it will be in the same spot as last year due to the thefting.:mad: Anywhoo, Mik6, where you plan on camping?? And John, let me know if you need me to haul anything for ya. I plan on heading down that wednesday evening and leaving sunday morning. I'm gonna have to get you out on the big lake this year. Kurt bought a 26' boat decked out with all the gear.

350Xhilaration
02-23-2006, 10:15 PM
Do you need another deep fryer? I have a KingKooker I could bring along.

Anything else that would help out? I'll sign up again for any help you might need running the breakfast.

daputz
02-24-2006, 12:15 PM
what would be the best "feng shui" for the turkey fryers :lol: (great stuff........you guys did an awsome job).

I have access to a bunch of banquet type tables if need be...............let 452x know if they are needed and trip space can planned.

daputz
02-24-2006, 08:38 PM
feng shui (http://www.webterrace.com/fengshui/)

I practice "fridge shui", it involves keeping the coldest beers to the front and provides for positive beer energy:lol:

badculture
02-24-2006, 11:40 PM
dont worry about the camp grounds not being open. Haspin closes the campgrounds in late fall and opens them in spring. They do it every year. Pete plants grass and tries to get it back into shape. Of course this does not work because half the peolpe that go to haspin would rather show off their camp ground racing skills than ride the other 650 acres.