PDA

View Full Version : Recieved my TF media

slothminx
03-08-2006, 03:03 PM
I got my TF05 media yesterday and its awesome! Loads and loads of pictures of which almost all of them I hadnt seen before.

The video has to be seen, Those guys in the pro class for MX really fly:w00t: . A guy on a red R took off in one race:eek:

I enjoyed it so much.... and best of all! It helps keep the site going:Bounce :Bounce

If you dont have your copy.... its abut time you bought one.:beer :beer

Kintore
03-08-2006, 04:01 PM
I 100 percent stand by this, brings back some awesome memories and also some I had forgotten. Also at a great price, go buy it!

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
03-08-2006, 06:04 PM
I have a ten place dvd burner if a good majority of yo uwould want some I could create a bunch of them. I would say a cost of 3 dollars a peice plus shipping. Let me know.

edog
03-08-2006, 06:15 PM
I have a ten place dvd burner if a good majority of yo uwould want some I could create a bunch of them. I would say a cost of 3 dollars a peice plus shipping. Let me know.

The money would be going to the website rite?

03-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Sorry I was just informed by scott that you guys actually make them. I thought I saw a thread on here that somebody else were makingthem and seling them and that is what I got. So I was just trying to make it cheaper for everybody here, didn't know you guys actually made them. My ignorance, I guess sorry!! I was just gonna delete my previous thread but wanted to make it clear that I misunder stood. If there were a way for me to help with the production with my machine I would gladely do that and donate the money no problem. Please disregard my previous thread as I am ignorant. SORRY:cry:

350Xhilaration
03-08-2006, 06:41 PM
I've had mine for a bit and finally watched the MX races monday night. Brian was haulin butt for sure. Good times and good memories. Thanks guys!!

Cody
03-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Where can I buy this here DVD?

Derrick Adams
03-08-2006, 06:58 PM
I wont be so tired this year.... mark my words!

Billy Golightly
03-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Adam, I'm the one that needed the DVDs burnt. I've got a seperate video on DVD that Nathan (03 Orange Shee), Ronnie (Yamahahondaman) and Jon (Xowner) took and I put it all together but it takes a long long time to burn a single copy of it on my computer. I'll send you a PM.

03-08-2006, 08:00 PM
send on__ I will help ya out

Yamahauler
03-08-2006, 08:01 PM
I want a copy, whats the price?
I want to see the TF one and nathan,ronnie,jon's video too...sounds cool.

Cody
03-08-2006, 08:03 PM
I want a copy, whats the price?
I want to see the TF one and nathan,ronnie,jon's video too...sounds cool.

I read that it was $15 to us, $17 for canada. Little more than what I want to spend. Now if it was 5$ :naughty:

Billy Golightly
03-08-2006, 08:10 PM
PM sent Adam.

To everyone else: Nathans video is very, very, very cool. Its like the crusty demons of dirt with 3 wheelers :D

Yamahauler
03-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Where can you get it?

Billy Golightly
03-08-2006, 08:12 PM
You cant yet. I dont have a way to make a bunch of copies but it looks like Adam has stepped up with a way to make some. In that case they can be available on the site here soon with any luck :-)

TimSr
03-08-2006, 09:01 PM
These have been posted in the Annoucnements thread for a while now. http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/announcement.php?f=6&a=7

Sorry about the price, but by the time I cover materials, and shipping, we are only making about $10 for the website which is the main purpose of offering these. Where does the money go? This site that we all enjoy for FREE costs a lot of money to run. Howdy can give more details on total annual expenses, but it aint cheap, folks, and I dont like to see it all come out of Howdy and HondaATC's pockets. This idea of TYrikefest media originally came after discussing it with Mik6 and his super collection of great photos after Trikefest 03 as a way to help offset costs, and a way I could contribute to the site since I wasnt able to donate cash, and as a way for members to make a contribution for a site they use for free, and get something great for their donation. $15 (shipped) for over 1000 photos and a 30 minute video doesnt sound so expensive if you have ever paid to get a roll of film developed.

Last year was the 2nd year at Trikefest that we had MX races. The first year we had no trophies. Last year we had to come up with the money to cover trophies, but we still did not charge an entry fee, though organized race events normally charge $20-$25 to race! I dont want to ever be in the situation where we have to choose between charging to race, or discontinuing trophies so we count on the sale of these to help. Keep in mind, even though I make and handle the sales of these, you are not buying them from me. I am selling these on behalf of 3WW and dont make anything from them. As a matter of fact, I have yet to break even. These are the official 3WW media of 3WW, and Im not some bootlegger trying to make a buck.

So if you enjoy using this site for free, and/or enjoy Trikefest, think of it as making a contribution for their continuation, for which you get a great piece of memorabelia in return.