PDA

View Full Version : The Next Great US Army Officer

Jeffro33
03-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Hey Guys I just got word from Louis (LonesomeTriz) the OCS board accepted him into OCS (Officer Training)!!!! This is what he has wanted his whole life and now he is one step closer to becoming an Officer. Knowing Louis for many of years I know he will give Stonewall Jackson a run for his money. Once again Louis CONGRADS We are all behind you 1000%!!!:beer :w00t: :w00t: :beer

ScottZJ
03-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Congrats on that Lonesome!! Rockin. My LT that just left today out of the Navy went thru OCS back in the days too. Its a tough road but gonna be worth every minute. Best wishes to ya man...........peace

Cody
03-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Congrads, best wishes! :beer :welcome:

trikezilla
03-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Yep, CONGRATS and GOOD LUCK.

Charlie ;)

wheelie king
03-11-2006, 03:25 PM
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, LOUIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CorbinKale
03-11-2006, 06:53 PM
That will seriously cut into his riding time! :lol: Thank God, people like him are willing to set their own selfish motivations aside and step forward to do the hard work of our nation. When we run out of people like Louis, we are doomed. /salute

Hey Guys I just got word from Louis (LonesomeTriz) the OCS board accepted him into OCS (Officer Training)!!!! This is what he has wanted his whole life and now he is one step closer to becoming an Officer. Knowing Louis for many of years I know he will give Stonewall Jackson a run for his money. Once again Louis CONGRADS We are all behind you 1000%!!!:beer :w00t: :w00t: :beer

Howdy
03-12-2006, 08:45 AM
That will seriously cut into his riding time! :lol: Thank God, people like him are willing to set their own selfish motivations aside and step forward to do the hard work of our nation. When we run out of people like Louis, we are doomed. /salute

I couldn't say it better. Congrats!!
Howdy