PDA

View Full Version : brand new 110 tank

Murph
03-10-2006, 10:59 PM
I was just scrollin through some 110 items and found this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-new-Honda-ATC-110-fuel-tank-NOS-1980-MINT_W0QQitemZ6611121479QQcategoryZ10961QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem

82300R
03-11-2006, 12:29 AM
I was just scrollin through some 110 items and found this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-new-Honda-ATC-110-fuel-tank-NOS-1980-MINT_W0QQitemZ6611121479QQcategoryZ10961QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem
i have been watching that one. i want it bad for my 110 but i'm trying to cut back on my atc spending for a while.:cry: i think that seller is a member here.

chris200x
03-11-2006, 12:38 AM
I like his custom mailbox!!!

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
03-11-2006, 09:23 AM
What and where is this ( Mid ohio ) ??? Swap meet ???

Vealmonkey
03-11-2006, 06:27 PM
mid ohio is a big antique and vintage swap, lots of weird, old, cool stuff.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
03-11-2006, 06:35 PM
When and where is it??? I would like to go, if there is alot of stuff there for trikes. Is there trikes there?? Trike parts, besides sprokets and pistons. More or less old dealer stuff nobody wants

Orangecnty250r
03-11-2006, 06:46 PM
Lexington Ohio July

vintagemotorsports
03-12-2006, 10:29 AM
Hi guys, actually those are my items on ebay, Yes mid ohio is the biggest vintage meet in the US , its in lexington Ohio , at the mid ohio race track , I have been going for years we have a few dealer spots at the show ( Vintage motorports) you can miss us big black enclosed trailer with all our restored bikes and ATCs parts etc. its a great time , they have motocross racing, the run the old vintage street bikes on the race course , demo rides from the big guys lots to do . Its an AMA show so if you are a memeber you can get more info through the AMA site , it is I beleive the last weekend in july i have to look up the dates

chris200x
03-12-2006, 10:45 AM
More or less old dealer stuff nobody wants

LMAO!!! sorry to dissapoint. but that is the stuff that is most sought after. It's nice to dream though isn't it.

Mike you do some really nice work. :cool: I'm half tempted to buy that mailbox but I wouldn't trust it out by the road... someone would snatch that up right quick.

Howdy
03-12-2006, 10:45 AM
Hi guys, actually those are my items on ebay, Yes mid ohio is the biggest vintage meet in the US , its in lexington Ohio , at the mid ohio race track , I have been going for years we have a few dealer spots at the show ( Vintage motorports) you can miss us big black enclosed trailer with all our restored bikes and ATCs parts etc. its a great time , they have motocross racing, the run the old vintage street bikes on the race course , demo rides from the big guys lots to do . Its an AMA show so if you are a memeber you can get more info through the AMA site , it is I beleive the last weekend in july i have to look up the dates

Mike, let me / us know when it is for sure so we can come visit ( only 3 hours away ). If I have some funds saved up I may even send a project with you to restore. ;)
Howdy

vintagemotorsports
03-12-2006, 10:59 AM
Hi Howdy,
I will find my AMA stuff and post the dates , you guys would love the show tons of stuff there, not alot of 3 wheeler stuff there last year but some I like just seeing all the old bikes . I have alot of my customers that I meet at this show to deliver or pick up bikes saves on shipping at least one way. they have a huge camping area there so make a weekend out of it , its like the being at woodstock or something at night pretty fun , I am building a lifted custom painted golf cart to cruise around on this year, I will post the dates

Mike