PDA

View Full Version : ebay and idiots...

chris200x
03-11-2006, 08:04 PM
This guy is cracking me up. :rolleyes: His ebay user name is gnzzpwrsprts Anyone here ever deal with him?

He has been harassing me a better part of the day because i turned down his ridiculous (sp?) offer on one of my auctions. Well on my ma's ebay account anyway. I wish I knew how to post up some of the email he has sent but I don't and most of it would be edited by the filter. :lol:

To piss him off more I blocked him from my auctions now if i can only learn how to block him from my email I can finally cut this guy off for good. I just hope I dont piss him off two much to where he starts messing with my auctions in the future. ANY SUGGESTIONS? This guy is truly a tart. :crazy:

82300R
03-11-2006, 08:26 PM
never heard of him. what does he want you to do?

chris200x
03-11-2006, 08:31 PM
He wants me to put away my crackpipe. :lol: The funny part about it he went into how he's been drinking all day and has nothing better to do than harass me. what a turd. I'm passed the point of being pissed off and started drinking myself... :beer If anyone has gmail is there a way to block him? Although i havent heard from him in the last 5 minutes or so so maybe he passed out. (hopefully) :rolleyes:

Howdy
03-11-2006, 09:22 PM
get and load mailwasher. Then you can bounce all emails that you don't want. I used to get 300 spam emails a day. But since I started bouncing all junk mail I have been able to reduce the junk mail to less than 10-15 emails a day. How it works is when you bounce spam email it will return to where it was sent from. They see your email was returned and sooner or later will remove you from their data base. The thing is you must stay on top of it. If you don't then they assume your email is good and will continue sending.

How will this work for this loser? If he see's the emails sent to you are bouncing then he will stop sending them. Problem solved! Also, You can and should report him to Ebay. Always send replies via Ebay, this way they can document it. If he continues then they will remove him. Tghis has happened to another 3WW member not to long ago, and yes the user got banned from Ebay.
Howdy

Howdy

chris200x
03-11-2006, 09:35 PM
well I've been saving all the emails he sent. Just incase. people like that really fry my eggs! They have stopped for now thank god but i just found out he himself has some best offer auctions on ebay... Maybe i should return the favor. LMAO!!!!!

Howdy
03-11-2006, 10:01 PM
well I've been saving all the emails he sent. Just incase. people like that really fry my eggs! They have stopped for now thank god but i just found out he himself has some best offer auctions on ebay... Maybe i should return the favor. LMAO!!!!!

I wouldn't waste my time.
Howdy

chris200x
03-11-2006, 10:06 PM
yea I know. ;) I wouldn't stoop to his level. Just thinkin out loud is all.

What really got me is when I told him I'm saving all the harrasing emails and turning them over to ebay he told me go ahead they ain't gonna do anything. then he went on babbling about all the money he makes parting out atv's and his fantastic FB (which isn't all that good anyway) sad part about it is i knew he was right. fricken moron...

OK I'm done venting. :D

chris200x
03-12-2006, 10:05 AM
Another ebay question... Has anyone ever used up they're daily amount of ebay emails? WTF? I went to answer some ?'s this morning and one of those gay security codes came up (you have to retype the numbers that r in the box all funky like) I cant tell the diffrences between the 8's and 6's!!!
I've never had this problem before? anyone ??

Howdy
03-12-2006, 10:19 AM
Another ebay question... Has anyone ever used up they're daily amount of ebay emails? WTF? I went to answer some ?'s this morning and one of those gay security codes came up (you have to retype the numbers that r in the box all funky like) I cant tell the diffrences between the 8's and 6's!!!
I've never had this problem before? anyone ??

I got this information from a VERY good ( PRIVATE ) source:
Those numbers are for security. Some scammer users had developed a program that searched ebay and was able to send emails to other ebay members. They did this to solicit information for philfering ( sp? ) emails. That sercurity number and the way it is set up was done to disable these programs ability to do this. Yes it is a royal pain in the rear, but it is for the good of the ebay community as a whole.
Howdy

chris200x
03-12-2006, 10:32 AM
http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/cops.gifhttp://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/01.gif

these smilies are for you howdy! :beer thanks

Howdy
03-12-2006, 10:34 AM
http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/cops.gifhttp://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/01.gif

these smilies are you you howdy! :beer thanks

LMAO, It sure is nice to have some connections.
Howdy