PDA

View Full Version : brokeback mountain....

Oldshell4481
03-13-2006, 05:58 PM
my teacher told us this one:
"i hear theres gonna be a sequel to brokeback mountain, only its about two lesbians not two men, they're gonna call it brokeback valley"

and this one:
Two infantrymen were on scouting duty in the blistering heat and they came across what appeared to be a donkey that had been shot and killed. one says to the other, "thats too bad, killing these poor donkeys." the other soldier says "thats not a donkey look at the size of it, thats a mule." after arguing for a minute the major comes by. What's going on here he says, one man says, "well we were just arguing over whether this is a mule or a donkey." the major says "well, your both wrong, thats called an ass, and for wasting time here you two can dig a hole and bury this thing." so the men were diggin the hole and they were half way done, when a reporter stops by in her jeep. "what are you guys diggin a foxhole?" she said. the soldiers responded together with a grin "no."

3Razors
03-13-2006, 08:30 PM
That movie is retarded. How its got sooo many awards represents everything that is wrong in america!!!

Oldshell4481
03-13-2006, 08:41 PM
haha never saw it, i dont get how a movie about gay sex has stayed in the movie theater so long, its ridiculous its still out from when it was released. dont think you understood the joke though

chris200x
03-13-2006, 08:45 PM
the same guy that plays in jarhead plays in that movie as one of the fags... Talk about doin an about face!?!?!

Muddy200x
03-17-2006, 09:08 PM
Ha ha ha, I seen the title and didn't even want to click on it. Glad I did though, I'm gonna try to remember that one and tell it at work.:lol:

Understood about the about face too. Agreed!! :crazy:

danteross77
03-17-2006, 10:57 PM
Ok so I live in Texas and have went to many a rodeo's and I know many "Cow People" and never in my life have I seen a queer cowboy. This movie seems(I have not seen it" like total typical hollywood BS. Although I did watch my back closely at this years rodeo. Lots of fine looking cowgirls but NO Queers.

wanta250r
03-17-2006, 11:46 PM
Ok so I live in Texas and have went to many a rodeo's and I know many "Cow People" and never in my life have I seen a queer cowboy. This movie seems(I have not seen it" like total typical hollywood BS. Although I did watch my back closely at this years rodeo. Lots of fine looking cowgirls but NO Queers.

Your right, I have many cowboy friends(hell, I'm almost one), my father, grandfather and other relatives have worked on and/or owned a few ranches and we have never seen a gay one. They are one of the last people that you would ever find a gay person.

NOS_350X
03-18-2006, 12:01 AM
Well Im in a blue state so we have queers here. One of my shop teachers enjoyed going to rodeos so some of my friends gave him tickets to a gay rodeo in SanJose. Needless to say we all got F's for that semester.

Oldshell4481
03-18-2006, 12:12 AM
haha well you texans need to see FMJ ;) jk, your still focusing on homos and not the joke.

Pistonhead
03-18-2006, 12:20 AM
Good joke. However, there are as many gay cowboys (I mean real cowboys who have worked on ranches and can trim a full grown draft horse in 1/2 an hour like me) as there are gay scandanavian black metal guys. This is just another *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* bull**** hollywood attempt to culture us rednecks and make us less sensitive to ******. ITS ALL **** AND I'LL NEVER SEE THAT MOVIE AS LONG AS I WALK THIS EARTH!!!!!! Sorry for the caps guys but brokeback ****** crap is just a genuine slap in the face from ****** and liberals looking to "culture" us "Redneck hick hillbilly yokels". To bad **** I'm gonna go to the gun range then to hooters then to the black dahlia murder concert!!!!!

This is one real cowboy who doesn't buy the crap that you throw at us!!!!!

JOHN WAYNE WAS A COWBOY!!!!!

7. We have a younger audience, lets try to keep the message board clean.

Pistonhead
03-18-2006, 12:25 AM
I'm sorry if I have offended anyone with my last post. However, this film is a giant slap in the face to people like me coming from people who have never spent a real working day on a ranch in their lives.

wanta250r
03-18-2006, 01:15 AM
However, this film is a giant slap in the face to people like me coming from people who have never spent a real working day on a ranch in their lives.

Amen. :beer

cole2676
03-18-2006, 11:22 PM
john wayne was a cowboy,,,,,, no he was an actor that played a cowboy.

thats like saying, superman could fly in real life.

Pistonhead
03-19-2006, 01:46 AM
I'm making a reference as to good actors properly portraying cowboys.

Dammit!
03-19-2006, 01:13 PM
I don't know. I think if there can be gay NFL players, there's got to be a few gay cowboys out there. Haha!

I haven't seen the movie but it seems like it could be one of those unintentionally funny ones to me.

Got to remember that second joke. That was a good one.