PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever sold on EBAY??

Dirtcrasher
03-12-2003, 07:44 AM
Just had my first 3 auctions. There seemed to be a listing fee and a % of final sale fee. I have Paypal, when does EBAY get their money?? Or did they already yank it from my bank account withouth telling me?? Its been 5 days since auctions ended. Thanks

Howdy
03-12-2003, 08:42 AM
On most accounts Ebay will only bill you once a month. For me it's the end of the month. They accually bill me the first week of the month for the previous months cost.

I hope that helps.
Howdy

Dirtcrasher
03-12-2003, 06:38 PM
Yes, thank you! I said to myself that I'm sure they get their $ pretty quick so I was just waiting to hear from them. I'm short on time and didn't want to spend 20 mins on EBAY figuring out how it works. Sometimes the easiest questions take forever to find in a search.

ATCRYDER
03-12-2003, 10:46 PM
I have mine set so Theres no Credit Card entered at all. i did ID-Verify. I can go upto (err down to I suppose) -$25.01 on my account. THen I have the choice to use a Credit/Debit or Money Order to pay them. I use my paypal debit card. eBay needs to get their act together and actually acept paypal...they own the damn thing.

;)

TimSr
03-12-2003, 11:07 PM
You should just get the Paypal debit Mastercard. You get a small rebate every time you use it to spend money from your Paypal account, and its free.

Mine is billed to a credit card because it runs $70-$100 a month.

Howdy
03-12-2003, 11:10 PM
They accept paypal from me. I have a paypal debit card and used it for Ebay. It's on 100% auto pilot. My time is used for listing and selling. Can't beat that. :Beerchug

Howdy