PDA

View Full Version : Scat Tacker 3 Wheeler...awesome shape.

Yamahauler
03-17-2006, 03:13 AM
Never seen one of these in that good of shape

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ATC-Scat-Tracker-3-Wheeler-Go-Kart-NO-RESERVE-LOOK_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6726QQitemZ4621207 987QQrdZ1

MIK6
03-17-2006, 11:08 AM
Is anyone near this trike?? I WANT IT!!!!
I am working a ton rite now and would not be able to pick it up. If someone is close enuff to pick it up for me I might bid on it.

MIK6 / Mike

ScottZJ
03-17-2006, 11:45 AM
I will be driving past it (this Sat March 18th) on the way home from akron airport cuz picking up my new truck there.

Howdy
03-17-2006, 12:29 PM
Is anyone near this trike?? I WANT IT!!!!
I am working a ton rite now and would not be able to pick it up. If someone is close enuff to pick it up for me I might bid on it.

MIK6 / Mike

Mike, I live about a hour or so away from it. It is actually fairly close to My mother inlaw ( 30 minutes or so ). Buy it and give me the info, I can get it, store it and even make sure it runs good for ya. lol j/k on the last part. ;)
Howdy

MIK6
03-17-2006, 02:26 PM
Is anyone here on 3WW bidding on this?? I hate to get into a bidding war w/ a friend. BUT I think I need to have this trike. I will not be bidding till the last minuite, to try to keep the price down.

WISH ME LUCK
MIK6 / Mike

Howdy
03-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Mike, I'm not bidding on it. But I do have a original Scat Tracker paper for one ( as is posted on the main 3WW site ). It's not for sale, but I can make you a copy of it on Photo Paper. ;)

Howdy

P.S. I can bring it to TF if you want to save on shipping / driving cost.

MIK6
03-18-2006, 07:14 PM
ITS MINE!!!!!!
HOWDY... I will be taking you up on the pickup offer, you can play w/ it til TF06, unless I can't wait to get my hands on it LOL. Give me a call!!

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY
MIK6 / Mike

Howdy
03-18-2006, 09:14 PM
ITS MINE!!!!!!
HOWDY... I will be taking you up on the pickup offer, you can play w/ it til TF06, unless I can't wait to get my hands on it LOL. Give me a call!!

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY
MIK6 / Mike

Mike, I have contacted the seller. I have explained everything to him and will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon. Once I get it I will probably hang it up from the ceiling until TF, or until we meet up. I'm afraid the kids ( and myself ) would wear the machine out if I did anything less. ;)
Howdy