PDA

View Full Version : Generous Donation To 3ww????

girlsride2
03-23-2006, 09:14 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this topic. But, I was thinking with everything you guys are doing for all of us members; such as trikefest, running the site, the three wheeler being raffled at trikefest, trophies, flyers, all of the planning that goes on behind the scenes. All of these things don't come free, not to mention the time that is involved. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say we are greatfull for everything you do.

With all of this being said seadoo and myself will be donating $10 each to the site. I know that does'nt sound like much but I would also like to make a little challenge to ALL the other site members. In addition to our $20 donation we will donate an extra $1.00 for every member who donates a minimum of $10.00. Up to 100 donations. That's right. For every ten dollar minimum donation to the site we will donate an extra dollar. So if at least 100 members make a ten dollar donation we will donate $120.00.:w00t: Hopfully, since there are over 6000 members here, this will be possible. This challenge is open till the first of June.

Please don't take this as us flaunting our money around, but with the start of our new business and doing well at it, we would like to show our appreciation for something that we like to do together. And this site and many members here make that possible. Lets face it three wheeler world is not just a hobby. It's damn near a way of life. I mean, I have seadoo's rear axle and swingarm laying in my kitchen.

Since it will not be possible to track anyone else's donations I hope one of the admins. will keep track of them and let me know when or if they reach 100.

Howdy or one of the admin's, please chime in and let me know if you can track this and what you think of this challenge.

Thanks for your time Mr and Mrs. Seadoo.

chris200x
03-23-2006, 09:22 PM
Lol... I actually sent mine into howdy yesterday along with some money for brakepads... Shure wish he'd answer my pm's :lol:

nouseforaname90
03-23-2006, 09:42 PM
I'll see how much I have left in my account after I'm finished purchasing some things off of eBay.. hopefully I'll have enough left for this! It sounds like a very good idea.

Howdy
03-24-2006, 01:18 AM
Dawn, Thanks for thinking about 3WW. Donations are what keep this site rolling. And as fast as it is growing we will probably need to upgrade servers and such. Any such help is apreaciated.

Lol... I actually sent mine into howdy yesterday along with some money for brakepads... Shure wish he'd answer my pm's :lol:

Chris, I have got your PM and have replied to it. This week has been VERY busy for me. But it looks like things are slowing down a little ( for now ). Yipee!!
Howdy

chris200x
03-24-2006, 01:23 AM
Dawn, Thanks for thinking about 3WW. Donations are what keep this site rolling. And as fast as it is growing we will probably need to upgrade servers and such. Any such help is apreaciated.

Chris, I have got your PM and have replied to it. This week has been VERY busy for me. But it looks like things are slowing down a little ( for now ). Yipee!!
Howdy

Yea I got it.. I knew youd be around eventually. :beer

I just didn't want to send another pm. :lol: sorry. ;)

Howdy
03-24-2006, 05:24 AM
Yea I got it.. I knew youd be around eventually. :beer

I just didn't want to send another pm. :lol: sorry. ;)

No problem! Right now I am doing more behind the sceen work, than I am on the main forums.
Howdy

girlsride2
03-24-2006, 08:42 AM
Come on guys, chime in here. Give me your thoughts, let's make this a burnin' hot thread!!!

Billy Golightly
03-24-2006, 08:43 AM
I'm actually gonna unstick this cause it seems like more people see threads that arent for some reason. I think its some kind of automatic ignore feature people have where they dont read the top of the page where the rules and ect are because it doesnt effect them? heh.

girlsride2
03-24-2006, 08:49 AM
I'm actually gonna unstick this cause it seems like more people see threads that arent for some reason. I think its some kind of automatic ignore feature people have where they dont read the top of the page where the rules and ect are because it doesnt effect them? heh.

ya Billy, I was noticing last night that it looked like we were getting more response before it became a sticky. Maybe eveyone is so use to stickys being there they don't look for new one's. Possible suggestion; what if new sticky's are put up in a different bold color just to alert people that there is something new? Just a suggestion.

But, by making it a sticky I'm going to take it as though you approve of our idea;)

ATC crazy
03-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Once I get my checking account opened up (today or tomorrow) I will be sending in $15-20. Its been a while since I last sent in a donation....

LonesomeTriZ
03-24-2006, 11:58 AM
Money for us right now is tighter than a nun's butt. However, I will be starting my new career very soon. I had every intention of taking care of 3WW then. I wish I could now, but the baby does not like it when I reuse diapers.

bigredhead
03-24-2006, 01:17 PM
Hey howdy.. post up the paypal e-mail to use man !!!

DeePa
03-24-2006, 01:25 PM
i donated $10.00 earlier in the year

ScottZJ
03-24-2006, 01:47 PM
$75.00 sent to ya.

Item Title: 3 Wheeler World Web Hosting cost

Amount: $75.00 USD
Shipping & Handling: $0.00 USD
Item Number: 1
Quantity: 1
Total Amount: $75.00 USD

Howdy
03-24-2006, 01:49 PM
Hey howdy.. post up the paypal e-mail to use man !!!

Credit card funded Paypal: Admins@3wheelerworld.com

Non-Credit Card Funded Paypal: donations@3wheelerworld.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Other current options for helping out the site:
Raffle Trike Tickets: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=48191

Stickers: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/announcement.php?f=4&a=2

TF05 Media: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/announcement.php?f=4&a=7

TF05 Shirts:http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=37167

;)
Howdy

Yamahauler
03-24-2006, 02:16 PM
I threw in $10. Ive been here a while and havent donated before.;)

bigredhead
03-24-2006, 02:41 PM
15 $ sent... canadian ! lol.... :lol:

girlsride2
03-24-2006, 03:42 PM
Thanks guys. Way to step up to the plate. KEEP EM' COMING!!! Make us owe the site the full amount. We're up for it!!

Kintore
03-24-2006, 04:49 PM
Made my donation again, total of 20 bucks over the whole time ive been here! WOOT!

and howdy, I sent another money transfer for sticker, gotta represent!
and-

Lets face it three wheeler world is not just a hobby. It's damn near a way of life. I mean, I have seadoo's rear axle and swingarm laying in my kitchen.

Thanks for your time Mr and Mrs. Seadoo.

Thats true love! lol

Jason Hall
03-24-2006, 06:46 PM
Great Idea girlsride2, I just sent 10.00 extra when I got my 05 Trikfest media from Tim. These guys are awesome. I thank all the guys behind the scenes. This Is by far my favorite site & trikefest tops It all off. When I sell more stuff on Ebay :beer I will donate again.

seadoo650
03-24-2006, 07:42 PM
What the hell?????:banned: No wonder I could'nt buy fuel today.:lol: But seriously the miss's has my full support on this. The business is doing well.

:Bounce So C'MON let's show your support. :Bounce

And by the way dear, my trike parts will be out of the kitchen this weekend. :crazy:

New2ATC
03-24-2006, 08:51 PM
man what a great way to show support.. I would be all for it cept I am 16, unemployed, and dont have any $$.. If I did though I would most definately donate to help keep this great site going..

82300R
03-25-2006, 12:24 AM
just paypaled $25.00.:) i think its well worth it. it would be nice if everyone could send a little on a regular basis. i bet it would add up fast and you would not even notice parting with just a few dollars every once in a while.:beer :beer

Howdy
03-25-2006, 12:34 AM
just paypaled $25.00.:) i think its well worth it. it would be nice if everyone could send a little on a regular basis. i bet it would add up fast and you would not even notice parting with just a few dollars every once in a while.:beer :beer

Something to think about: If every member sent in $1 per year we would have enough to have a dedicated server that would host everything in one location. It would also allow us to be able to hire someone to do updates on a regular basis, or at least re-do the site so the users can upload thier own stuff. But in the real world most people would rather just use the site and let some one else pay for it. :crazy:

Howdy

82300R
03-25-2006, 12:51 AM
Something to think about: If every member sent in $1 per year we would have enough to have a dedicated server that would host everything in one location. It would also allow us to be able to hire someone to do updates on a regular basis, or at least re-do the site so the users can upload thier own stuff. But in the real world most people would rather just use the site and let some one else pay for it. :crazy:

Howdy
it never occured to me before about helping out with costs untill i read this thread. you said one dollar a year is that correct? there should be no reason everyone could not do that. thats less than buying a 16 ounce coke out of a vending machine. if thats all it takes, i'm in.:) :)

sandpuppi101
03-25-2006, 09:21 AM
I was just thinking the other day of playing another round of 'Guess That ATC', I don't know if anyone remembers but late last year I posted a basket case machine ,And I gave the winner some money-via Pay-Pal for guessing what year,model ,size the ATC in the pic was.I had lots of fun doing it as well as other members.Billy guessed rite and sent his winnings to the 3WW donations,Of course I had to match his donation!! I will be posting another machine soon with all proceeds going to the site and this time,I will up the $$ !! You guys do a great job,and I see that as being the least I could do!!!

Howdy
03-26-2006, 04:45 PM
I was just thinking the other day of playing another round of 'Guess That ATC', I don't know if anyone remembers but late last year I posted a basket case machine ,And I gave the winner some money-via Pay-Pal for guessing what year,model ,size the ATC in the pic was.I had lots of fun doing it as well as other members.Billy guessed rite and sent his winnings to the 3WW donations,Of course I had to match his donation!! I will be posting another machine soon with all proceeds going to the site and this time,I will up the $$ !! You guys do a great job,and I see that as being the least I could do!!!

Sandpuppi101, If you need any help finding a tough machine to id let me know. I have a few different machines that I can get pictures of.
Howdy

Dammit!
03-26-2006, 05:14 PM
I just threw in another ten bucks. :Bounce

Howdy

Instead of waiting for a spontaneous fund rasier like this to start, why don't you (the 3WW staff that is) have them on an official level every 6-12 months? Get some cool stickers made up for cheap, have a little fund raiser where everybody that donates over a certain amount gets a sticker or whatever. Stickers are cheap and only cost the price of a stamp to ship. Even if the minimum donation to get one was five bucks you'd still clear $4. Doing it as a fundraiser to continue and further improve the site will get a lot more attention than just making them available without making much fuss about them. Getting people to overpay a little for a good cause is easy. Easier than just straight up asking for money anyway. :lol:

Don't just assume people are cheap because they don't donate money regularly. Fact is a lot of people just don't think about it unless it's brought to their attention. Nothing wrong with doing something to get everyone's attention once or twice a year. If you plan on keeping with the whole "no paid advertising" policy, you're going to have to start doing something like this eventually.

Personally I think you're missing out on a great oppurtunity to make money on this place. I don't understand why you don't. The "this way we have no bias towards advertisers" reason just doesn't hold water with me. It's not like you're Consumer Reports. :lol: Make the money! Use it to improve the site. Use it to hold more events. Donate it to the various associations that lobby to keep riding legal and riding areas open. There's no reason not to, other than people being annoyed by advertising banners (which would be idiotic.. as long as they aren't those god forsaken pop-ups).

Just some food for thought.

Dave223
03-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Thanks to everyone who makes this site what it is!! I will be sending in a donation, just have to get my wifes permission first:lol:

think of it this way, what would it cost to buy a manual for the machines you own? and that manual doesnt come with tips, tricks, advice, search feature OR a Classifieds section!!! Ive met lots of great people on here who are always willing to help, LOTS of these same people will even give the parts to someone else. THANKS! Dave

Which paypal addy should I use a debit card on?

girlsride2
03-27-2006, 09:18 AM
LOTS of these same people will even give the parts to someone else.

This is a great point Dave! I remember we picked up my 200x shortly berfore TF last year. More than one person from this site donated parts to us so we could have it ready for TF. Due to slow ship on some part off ebay unfortunatly it didn't make it there. But, I can't tell you how amazed I was at the generosity shown by these people!! They are amazing. I didn't think people like that even existed anymore:w00t: I would name them off, but I'm not sure I can remember them all. Woldn't want to hurt feelings by forgetting to list one. But, you know who you are so to all of you THANKS!!!

This along with technical advice, having a great group of riders to ride with and coach me Thanks OTC and PA Guys (you know who you are!!!):beer

These are all great reasons to keep the site going. I love this group and want to see it around for a long time to come!

Howdy
03-27-2006, 10:49 AM
I just threw in another ten bucks. :Bounce

Instead of waiting for a spontaneous fund rasier like this to start, why don't you (the 3WW staff that is) have them on an official level every 6-12 months? Get some cool stickers made up for cheap, have a little fund raiser where everybody that donates over a certain amount gets a sticker or whatever. Stickers are cheap and only cost the price of a stamp to ship. Even if the minimum donation to get one was five bucks you'd still clear $4. Doing it as a fundraiser to continue and further improve the site will get a lot more attention than just making them available without making much fuss about them. Getting people to overpay a little for a good cause is easy. Easier than just straight up asking for money anyway. :lol:

Don't just assume people are cheap because they don't donate money regularly. Fact is a lot of people just don't think about it unless it's brought to their attention. Nothing wrong with doing something to get everyone's attention once or twice a year. If you plan on keeping with the whole "no paid advertising" policy, you're going to have to start doing something like this eventually.

Personally I think you're missing out on a great oppurtunity to make money on this place. I don't understand why you don't. The "this way we have no bias towards advertisers" reason just doesn't hold water with me. It's not like you're Consumer Reports. :lol: Make the money! Use it to improve the site. Use it to hold more events. Donate it to the various associations that lobby to keep riding legal and riding areas open. There's no reason not to, other than people being annoyed by advertising banners (which would be idiotic.. as long as they aren't those god forsaken pop-ups).

Just some food for thought.

You bring up some good idea's!! THANKS!!!!! I will have to get with Billy and come up with something. ;)

Thanks to everyone who makes this site what it is!! I will be sending in a donation, just have to get my wifes permission first:lol:

think of it this way, what would it cost to buy a manual for the machines you own? and that manual doesnt come with tips, tricks, advice, search feature OR a Classifieds section!!! Ive met lots of great people on here who are always willing to help, LOTS of these same people will even give the parts to someone else. THANKS! Dave

Which paypal addy should I use a debit card on?

admins@3wheelerworld.com ( cedit / debit card ) ;)
Thanks
Howdy

girlsride2
03-30-2006, 08:51 AM
:wondering Where is everybody??

Come on guys, help us keep this thread and this site alive!!!!

Please post your thoughts on this thread.

82300R
03-30-2006, 09:22 AM
give us an update, how many people are STEPPIN UP. more than whats posted in this thread i hope?:cry: :cry:

girlsride2
03-30-2006, 09:25 AM
give us an update, how many people are STEPPIN UP. more than whats posted in this thread i hope?:cry: :cry:

Howdy! Can you chime in here???

Mosh
03-30-2006, 09:42 AM
I sent $50 on the 24th, i just didn't post it. I might add that this is a great idea!

Howdy
03-30-2006, 09:49 AM

Howdy! Can you chime in here???

Since this posting was started there has been 9 people step up to the plate and donate funds via Paypal.

I have recieved 1 Donation via mail.

So we have a total of 10 People step up and donate ( as of 8:45 AM today ). ** See additional donations below.

I wish to Thank each and everyone that has donated so far.

Additional Donations:
Last week Our shop ( Pickle and me ) has donated these for future TF needs ( 25 pieces ): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26261&item=9501836543

Yesterday I bid and won and donated these ( 21 pieces ): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=9501991509

So we now will have another 46 of these for Future TF needs. I am not sure how many we had left over from last year, but I think we are good for a couple years now. :w00t:
Howdy

girlsride2
03-30-2006, 09:53 AM
I sent $50 on the 24th, i just didn't post it. I might add that this is a great idea!

Thanks for your support. I didn't expect that every single person would post their donations. I will eventually get an update "behind the scenes". But, I'm noticing that the thread is moving down the page. The further down it moves the less people seem to notice it. It seems that many people think it is a good idea. I appreciate that.

FYI, I didn't ask for daily updates from administrators, so I'm not exactly sure where we are. I do know that some people have donated without posting, which is fine. There are people like howdy in the background keeping track of donations. Last update I got ( a few days ago) we were only due to pay in $5, ( at $1 per donation of at least $10). That's why I'm trying to move the thread back up!!!

WE NEED MORE DONATIONS!!! PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!

girlsride2
03-30-2006, 09:57 AM
Thanks for your support. I didn't expect that every single person would post their donations. I will eventually get an update "behind the scenes". But, I'm noticing that the thread is moving down the page. The further down it moves the less people seem to notice it. It seems that many people think it is a good idea. I appreciate that.

FYI, I didn't ask for daily updates from administrators, so I'm not exactly sure where we are. I do know that some people have donated without posting, which is fine. There are people like howdy in the background keeping track of donations. Last update I got ( a few days ago) we were only due to pay in $5, ( at $1 per donation of at least $10). That's why I'm trying to move the thread back up!!!

WE NEED MORE DONATIONS!!! PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Howdy must have been posting same time I was. So, to correct the above statement, we now owe $10. Great job guys. THANKS!! Keep up the good work. Thanks for the update Howdy!:beer

Derrick Adams
03-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Although I don't have Paypal, I'll be donating to the site in a few short months. I'm not too good with sending donations thru the mail, hell I never even bought a T shirt last year because it slips my mind. This year at TF i'm bringing plenty of cash to buy everything I want off the site!

girlsride2
03-31-2006, 09:22 AM
I want to buy raffle tickets insted. Cover that girlsridetoo ???

john

HMMM, had to think about this one.

Never considered it berfore you asked. Due to the fact that I didn't include it in the "challange" and I would prefer to see response to just donations I don't think I will include this in the challange.

Let me try to explain. My thought behind this thread is to get people to show their support and appreciation for the site. If I include the raffle tickets, I may get more response but I think it may be because there is a possibility that they may be getting a trike as a reward. Although I know this explanation may sound bad to some I would like to see people donate just because they are greatful to have this site and want to keep it around.

John, I understand your thinking on this question and I appreciate it. If I had thought about it when I first started the challange I probably would have included it. Hopefully though, the site will benifit from it more this way than if I would have included the raffle tickets.

I hope everyone understands. I hope to do more similar "challanges" in the future and should similar circumstances present themselves I will probably include things such as raffle tickets. (with permission of administrators).

Thanks to everyone,

Dawn

girlsride2
04-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Our most recent official count is 13 donations. Keep em coming guys. Great job!!

erectordale
04-02-2006, 04:43 PM
I gave Howdy a pm and some $$ that I was owed will be all donation if we can find it. darn mailman lost it 45.00 should help

dizasterzrfun69
04-02-2006, 05:00 PM
i'll be buying all kinds of stuff at trikefest, t-shirts, hooded sweat shirts, hats, stickers, about whatever they have this year. I'm sure i'll be donating some cash then too.

Kevin

seadoo650
04-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Just bumpin this back up. Looks like I'm gonna get off easy.

82300R
04-07-2006, 12:00 AM
when i first read this i thought it was a great idea,and there would be an overwhelming response. oh well.:wondering

girlsride2
04-07-2006, 08:59 AM
when i first read this i thought it was a great idea,and there would be an overwhelming response. oh well.:wondering

Yep. So did we. This really bums me out:cry: I honestly thought this would go over great.

200xcellent
04-08-2006, 11:40 AM
20 bucks on its way!

350Xhilaration
04-08-2006, 12:46 PM
I just read thru this today. Great idea Dawn.

10 bux paypal'd 10 seconds ago.

Sorry it couldn't be more. Had to finish the deal with my wheels/tires for MX track at TF + many other $$ sucking things that always come up.

I think that you guys could easily pull a sponser link/banner or two without being cluttered and intrusive.

Great site, great people.

Thanks.

Derrick Adams
04-09-2006, 08:43 AM
$40 donated yesterday (in person to Howdy)

girlsride2
04-09-2006, 08:51 AM
now we're gettin' somewhere. Great job guys. Thanks!!!

Tri-ZNate
04-09-2006, 10:09 AM
Just waitin for the IRS to give me back some money.

Howdy
04-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Yep, I did get a couple donations at the Rumble. They will be put into the account tomorrow. Every little bit helps!!
Thanks Guys!!

Howdy

P.S. Derrick now has some TF03, TF04, and a TF05 T-Shirts. I am Cleaning house on the old stuff.

Garage Boy 34
04-09-2006, 11:38 PM
Just saw this. this site is the best! Just paypaled my donation.

MyMistress86R
04-10-2006, 08:13 AM
I also donated $10 in person to Howdy at the Rumble.

girlsride2
04-13-2006, 09:20 AM
Hey Howdy! How's about a number update?

girlsride2
04-21-2006, 08:48 AM
HMMM!!! Slowing down already??? Don't stop yet. We're just gettin' started. YOU CAN DO IT!!! Keep your minds otta the gutter, I'm talking about donations!

erectordale
04-22-2006, 01:32 AM
I seen Howdy on Easter and gave him some more $$$ for this site I hope that more people realize how much the info and tech tips we get from here is truely worth keep up the great work admin's

seadoo650
05-02-2006, 09:20 AM
A little less than a month to go!

Can one of the administrators give us a count update? How much money am I in for?

Howdy
05-02-2006, 04:24 PM
A little less than a month to go!

Can one of the administrators give us a count update? How much money am I in for?

Here is your update:
Current Donations that count: There has been 22 people donate a total of 23 times. Note: Erectordale donated 2 times, both were $10 or more ( if that counts as 2 ).

Howdy

seadoo650
05-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Sooooo. $23.00???? O.k. I was figuring on more. Guess that leaves me more money to buy raffle tickets and win the Big Red. Your loss guys. HAHA

Gotta add. I'm kinda suprized at the low count considering the view count is 1200 plus. hmmm?

200xcellent
05-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Tell me about it! I dont even own a trike anymore but this is where all of my friends are and where i spend a lot of time.

82300R
05-04-2006, 11:34 PM
23 donations? wtf!:wondering :wondering :wondering cheeeep,cheeep.

girlsride2
05-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Just bumpin' up!

Howdy
05-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Just bumpin' up!

I forgot to update this. I recieved a $10 donation at Haspin Saturday ( 3leggeddog ). So add another to the list. ;)
Howdy

girlsride2
05-12-2006, 07:51 AM
I forgot to update this. I recieved a $10 donation at Haspin Saturday ( 3leggeddog ). So add another to the list. ;)
Howdy

Glad to hear it. Thanks B, and thanks for the update Howdy.

We're only up to 24, who's gonna bump the number up next?????

Common' guys, support the site!!!!!!!

ScottZJ
05-12-2006, 08:29 AM
$50.00 more sent to you guys
Thanks for the hard work you guys do and keep it up!

girlsride2
05-12-2006, 08:35 AM
$50.00 more sent to you guys
Thanks for the hard work you guys do and keep it up!

Thank you sooooo much! Nice donation. That will help alot, I'm sure.

NEXT????

Howdy
05-19-2006, 09:40 AM
I recieved a donation from another site member yesterday. I will let him post his name if he wants!! He will be at TF this year as well.
Howdy

Howdy
05-23-2006, 08:21 PM
Update:
3Wheelersforever stopped by the shop today and will be donating $10 soon. We have also recieved a qualifying Donation via Paypal today.

Dawn & Rick, your not going to get off to easy. lol
Howdy

girlsride2
05-24-2006, 08:20 AM
Update:
3Wheelersforever stopped by the shop today and will be donating $10 soon. We have also recieved a qualifying Donation via Paypal today.

Dawn & Rick, your not going to get off to easy. lol
Howdy

Not a problem Howdy. Tell em' to bring it on! Although as of today there's only one week left for this challenge. Time is running out. Keep em' coming guys. Support the site where you do you chatting, find valuable answers to questions or just make friends and have fun!!!

If ya like it here, please help to keep it alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy
05-30-2006, 11:13 PM
Sneaking in on the final days of this is Virgils Dad and Brother. Both donated some funds tonight for the site. Rick & Dawn Add $2 more. ;)

Anyone else? 24 hours or so to go!!
Howdy

OldSchoolin86
05-30-2006, 11:40 PM
I did a $20 paypal donation when I bought my DVD http://miltechsolutions.tripod.com/offroad/3ww/thumb.gif

Howdy
05-31-2006, 12:36 AM
I did a $20 paypal donation when I bought my DVD http://miltechsolutions.tripod.com/offroad/3ww/thumb.gif

Your right, I forgot about that one. :w00t:
Howdy

seadoo650
05-31-2006, 09:24 PM
The challenge ends at midnight tonight. How bout it guys? Still plenty of room left till the $100.00 mark.

smokinwrench
05-31-2006, 11:45 PM
Pay another $

girlsride2
06-04-2006, 10:43 AM
ok, GAME OVER!!!
We ended this at the end of May.

I want to say thank you to all who donated:beer It is appreciated and will help the site quite a bit. We started this thread to bring in donations to the site to help fund it, and all the money that goes out to make Trikefest happen.

I believe this thread has helped and also raised the awareness of the idea of donating. I'm sure alot of people don't even think about it or realize that it isn't cheap to do all of these things.

Also, I want to send out my most sincere thanks to all who make this site and TF happen. I am aware that it is a ton of work and alot of cost. Rick and I love it and will do whatever we can to help support it.

So, if you'll give us one final update on what we have accomplised here we will gladly pay it forward at Trikefest '06!!!!:w00t:

Howdy
06-04-2006, 01:41 PM
I will try to get this all figured up later today. I will post up the total. ;)
Howdy

erectordale
06-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Dawn , Howdy let me know as well I will match the seadoo's family,s contribution this site has helped me a lot and I can't say thanks in a better way