PDA

View Full Version : Who is a bigger threat?

JourneyMan
03-14-2003, 02:57 AM
Who is a bigger threat?

TimSr
03-14-2003, 10:01 AM
You forgot France!

Lets see, North Korea now has some of the most devastating weapons on the planet, and is willing to sell to anybody who will buy. Iraq will buy weapons from anybody who will sell, is willing to use them, and will happily supply any terrorst group that shares the same hatred of the west, and Al Qaida is one of these groups happy to die killing others with weapons supplied by countries like Iraq, that were made in Korea, (and we are about to find out) many from France and Germany as well.)

Id have to say Iraq now, because they are willing to do all three jobs - make, supply to others, or do the job themselves. Korea doesnt want to do teh dirty work, and Al Qaida is having some difficulty in obtaining the weapons they really want to use. Iraq is first, but we are not finished there.

PowerTrike
03-14-2003, 08:29 PM
Iraq - biggest threat. sadam's crazy.
Korea - more scary cuz they've got some big-time weapons.

Personally i think that we can blow Iraq out of the water, but Korea would be harder.

Tri-Z_Jim
03-14-2003, 09:06 PM
I didnt vote because all 3 are an equal threat and need to be dealt with.

Tri-Z_Jim
03-14-2003, 09:29 PM
I didnt vote because all 3 are an equal threat and need to be dealt with.A pen can hide enough germ warfare to kill 50,000 people and could have easily been brought into this country before 9-11.I watched a special on TLC or Discovery recently about Iraqs weapons and ours.Our weapons are far more advanced than Iraq but his biological and germ crap isnt anything to take lightly.While our armed forces are getting ready to anialate Iraq,Al Qaida members already in the USA patiently wait for instructions.
War sucks but we cant sit back any longer.
Good REM song >> Its the end of the world as we know it....and I feel fine.

ATC crazy
03-15-2003, 11:58 AM
NUKE THEM ALL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It will never happen

J.D.
03-15-2003, 12:35 PM
I would say they're all about equal threat. Here's the solution, bomb them all and make them states. Boom, there you go. But see here's the thing, we bomb Iraq, there friends help them, our friends help us, and BOOM...Welcome to WWIII. I'm sure it's still going to be going on when I turn 17 so I'll get my draft notice...while I don't want to go, I think I will. Kinda scares me to tell you the truth.... :rolleyes:

Tri-Z_Jim
03-15-2003, 01:51 PM
Incase you havent noticed,,,WWIII has already started.

J.D.
03-15-2003, 02:50 PM
Well I wouldn't go so far as to say it has already started, but the foundation for conflict around the world has been built.

Tri-Z_Jim
03-15-2003, 06:10 PM
SSJ3Goku..Where'd you get SUM41 and System of a Down??? Lol when i saw them.Can I get Metallica?

J.D.
03-15-2003, 08:45 PM
They're actually AIM Buddy Icons. I got these particular ones from www.badassbuddy.com and it's about time for me to change them. I'm not sure if they have Metallica or not.

Kilborg
03-16-2003, 11:43 AM
Personally, I feel the greatest threat is ourselves.
While we are doing a decent job, theres just too many loopholes for our enemys to take advantage of. Sadaam and freinds know how our system works, and uses it to their own advantage. The UN, while it is neeed, can be a great disadvantage to us as well.

This "wwwIII" as some people have called it (and rightly so) started many, many years ago. Our involvement in the gulf a decade or so ago only fueled the fire. Just look at it, we pounded the living trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out of iraq for 3 months with less then 100 of our own casualties (compared to thousands of iraqies) right up til we hit baghdad. Sadaam was on his knees, we had won. But bush senior pulled out. Bush damaged most all of their weapons producing facilities, but not beyond repair. These same plants are now being used to create biological and chemical weapons.

Now, you could say Bush sr. did this for a good reason, but this reason could easily be defeated if the iraqies take advantage of it. Those same plants producing the weapons could lead to this countries downfall.

Now another side of the argument would be that Bush Sr. did this in an effort to leave a little "nest egg" for when our economy starts going downhill (now). War is a great tool to boost economy (look at germany), with it's own downfalls. I'm pretty sure sr. left us this war in the interest of keeping our country (and the world) going. Politics are a very tricky thing. If we just went in and completely leveled our enemys and took the oil supplys and other things we need for ourselves, other countries would be pissed. We may have the greatest military and technology, but there is more manpower with countries like china and such. Do you want to fight a country with 100 (or more, i dont know the ratio) suicidal ak47 toting commies to one of our honorable american soldiers? Look at rome, they had the greatest army. They were on top of the world, but they fell.

So, in conclusion...We need to SERIOUSLY beef up the "system" before we give our enemys too many advantages. I realize how difficult a task this is (it would probably take nearly a state of martial law and nobody would like that). History repeats itself (again and again), and it is our greatest teacher. Sorry for the rant, but when I get into bullshitting about politics I get going.

Tri-Z_Jim
03-16-2003, 11:00 PM
Well said JohnnyBlaze.