PDA

View Full Version : Well I got snow'd

BLAZERONE22
03-25-2006, 11:02 PM
I sold the yellow Z to this kid, Kinda ticks me off... HE gave me some story about digging three wheelers and the whole shabang.... Hell I even shown him all my trikes and invited him to come down for a ride with us at the beach.... now the sucker is parted on Ebay.... :wondering :wondering :wondering That was a good trike... I guess I need to start doing background checks....lol

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpower4gap

Tri-ZNate
03-25-2006, 11:05 PM
Well? Go kick his ass like a sensible person :lol:

BLAZERONE22
03-25-2006, 11:09 PM
Well? Go kick his ass like a sensible person :lol:

lol I sold my white 350x to another guy here not long ago, If I turned around and saw parts of that on Ebay I'd freakout and do just that....lol I mean parts are parts, but when I sell a decent bike I kinda almost expect it to go to a good home all in one piece.... I know they paid my asking price but still...

82300R
03-25-2006, 11:11 PM
those are two really DIRTY BIRDIES how could they!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Louis Mielke
03-26-2006, 11:11 AM
Thats kinda sad, I feel your pain but I think its happened to all of us at some point. Sold something expecting it to be taken care of but then it gets parted. Honestly sometimes for me its one of those things thats expected. Sad but true.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
03-26-2006, 11:25 AM
People doing taht make no sense half the time. How much money can he possibly be making after time and ebay fees etc. That is just stupid, and I would definately drop him a call and tell him how you feel.

BLAZERONE22
03-26-2006, 11:32 AM
Well it is his bike.... Its just that I brought it home as a non runner, it needed a few things done, cleaned it up fixed the issues... I had no itentions of keeping it... Even though it was fun to rip around on... Its just the fact that he had told me he was going ot have a blast on it, not tear it down and ebay the parts....

nouseforaname90
03-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Its not really the fact that he bought it and parted it.. thats his right. But the fact that he told you he liked 3 wheelers and made it seem like he was going to keep it whole and cherish it is what would make me mad..

EDIT- Ahhh.. I just read Blazers previous post and it looks like he pretty much just said what I did..

dirtface
03-26-2006, 04:25 PM
Way to go Dave, support the enemies.:lol: :lol: :lol: Well if there is any good parts on it that you regret selling, now would be the time to reclaim them. Sorry, dude.

slothminx
03-26-2006, 06:16 PM
I had the same thing happen, Had hours of work into my little 70 sold it and a few months later saw it in bits on Ebay. I will only sell to someone who I know for sure is going to take care of it now. I dont think I could sell my Z now I have so much time into it, at least not to someone who might part my hard work.

Well blazer, at least you hadnt owned it for years. But its the way he decieved you thats a kick in the nuts.

Will

mike from long island
03-26-2006, 07:22 PM
i dont like to part out 3 wheelers myself. i trade another bike for one. but after trying to get it apart. (it needed a new frame) quite a few parts were frozen and unusable. had to take a sawsalls to some lol. so after that it wasnt worth it to me to try and find the replacement parts. had it come apart much easier i would have fixed it up. but i did part it out. help a good friend with a lot of parts for his and sold most of the rest to other members. the parts no one was interested in went on ebay. whcih many werent left.

i still regret parting it out. but i was able to get another project up and going with the extra $$$ from the parted one.

i do feel bad for you Blazer. he was slingin schit and took advange of you.

just remeber who he is the next time you have a bike for sale and he comes a lookin.

twgranger
03-26-2006, 07:28 PM
I thought i seen those radiator shrouds before, cant forget the them stickers.

dirtface
03-26-2006, 10:18 PM
Did he buy your left overs from your Tecate build? He has Tecate stuff listed now too.

BLAZERONE22
03-26-2006, 11:24 PM
No he picked that bike up down the road from me... It was a decent bike also... I almost bought it just for the nice red tank...

Bryan Raffa
03-27-2006, 12:24 AM
dude I thought that was yours! I thought you parted it out! that sucks but Im bidding on the seat!