PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton with a mustache

LonesomeTriZ
03-27-2006, 06:16 PM
I just had to share this. It really brightened my day. This is now my new screen saver.

nouseforaname90
03-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Haha.. thats funny. Its kind of like the dog is saying "Eat... uhh... 'mustache' Clinton!" Lol.

LonesomeTriZ
03-27-2006, 06:24 PM
I usally dislike those little dogs. But I think that is one is showing out intelligent he is. Good dog!

Maine_Triker
03-27-2006, 07:57 PM
I LOVE it!!! haha... awesome little dog. :D

trikezilla
03-27-2006, 09:46 PM
HAHA lmao,,,thats the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!! Awesome stuff there

Bryan Raffa
03-27-2006, 10:56 PM
thats really funny!!

ride_red_95
03-27-2006, 11:04 PM
lmfao thats funny but bill clinton was a pretty good presedent

wanta250r
03-27-2006, 11:09 PM
bill clinton was a pretty good presedent

Ahh, not really, too much groping for me.

seadoo650
03-27-2006, 11:15 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :crazy: :banned:

Maine_Triker
03-27-2006, 11:16 PM
but bill clinton was a pretty good presedent
hmm... can I get some of whatever you're smoking? :crazy:

nouseforaname90
03-27-2006, 11:19 PM

"I did not have sex with that woman. ...Could you turn those cameras off for a second while I throw this condom away?"

LonesomeTriZ
03-29-2006, 11:03 AM

Do what?:lol: That is a good one.

I wonder what one would call that kind of mustache.

Jeffro33
03-29-2006, 12:00 PM
That is so FUNNY.:w00t: :w00t: Whould that be considered shitstach or Monicastach!!!:lol: :lol:

jsimonh
03-29-2006, 12:02 PM
Do what?:lol: That is a good one.

I wonder what one would call that kind of mustache.

That would be a "flavor saver" lol Its fitting that his mustache is made of crap, because that's all that ever came out of his mouth anyway.:lol: :lol: :lol:

ClayW
03-29-2006, 12:02 PM
That Had to be a joke:crazy: . Old Bill was a worthless piece of Dog Squeeze. Oh I better stop.:lol:

LonesomeTriZ
03-31-2006, 10:11 AM
That Had to be a joke:crazy: . Old Bill was a worthless piece of Dog Squeeze. Oh I better stop.:lol:

Preach it brother. Worthless is too kind.

I think that photo is very becoming for such a waste of flesh.

3 weelin geezer
03-31-2006, 02:03 PM

Thats cuz he was too busy interning the interns and banning inexpensive guns that are a hoot to shoot. I bet if he had the chance he would have tried to ban those evil 3 and 4 wheeled chariots of Satan (Damned be his name!) :lol: that are no good for anything except to kill humans and transport scary guns helter skelter.

LonesomeTriZ
03-31-2006, 02:17 PM
Again, a very good point. However, to be fair, I have made a list of things he DID do right.

I think you get the point.

250r'en +TCB
03-31-2006, 04:16 PM
^^^hahah yeah that about sums it up!!! That worthless POS screwed our military and our economy up!!!
By the way ride_red_95, welcome to the most CONSERVATIVE website on the entire internet, and I'm a proud member!!!!
Thanks to **** up LIBERAL organizations such as the CPSC we we can't go out and buy a brand new ATC450R or ATC anything!!!:crazy: :banned: :mad: :eek:

LonesomeTriZ
03-31-2006, 04:52 PM
Easy now. I am sure he had to be kidding. He is obviously an inteligent person becouse he rides a trike.

Howdy
03-31-2006, 05:16 PM
Again, a very good point. However, to be fair, I have made a list of things he DID do right.

1. He signed the Family Medical Leave Act.
I think you get the point.

I never cared for Clinton at all. But in all fairness I will give him 1 thing he did that has helped me. But even with this 1 item I still don't care for him.
Howdy

250r'en +TCB
03-31-2006, 05:18 PM
I never cared for Clinton at all. But in all fairness I will give him 1 thing he did that has helped me. But even with this 1 item I still don't care for him.
Howdy
And that is?????

Howdy
03-31-2006, 05:23 PM
And that is?????

I put it in the #1 spot in my quote of LonesomeTriz. He signed the F.M.L.A. ( Family Medical Leave Act ). Not something I had to have, but it did help me out 1 time. Other than that he didn't do anything for me. I was actually better off before he was in office.
Howdy

Mr. Sandman
03-31-2006, 07:26 PM
Good for what? Cigar advertising? He sure wasn't good for off roaders as he authorized closing down miles and miles of open land and trails throughout the country.

westcoast TRI-Z
03-31-2006, 09:16 PM
I'm with ya Rid Red 95. So Bill maybe had a fancy relationship with women. And whoever said he screwed our economy, are you freeking serious? do you realize how much of a debt he got us out of only to be put back in that debt by Bush????:crazy:

BTW that is a hilarious picture:D

Jeffro33
04-01-2006, 08:42 AM
I'm with ya Rid Red 95. So Bill maybe had a fancy relationship with women. And whoever said he screwed our economy, are you freeking serious? do you realize how much of a debt he got us out of only to be put back in that debt by Bush????:crazy:

BTW that is a hilarious picture:D

?????? What country are you living in? It looked like he was getting us out of debt but that was all of Bush Sr. doing. Now Bush Jr. is paying for what Bill did. The next president will look great because of Bush Jr. If Bill Clinton did anything we would not be in the position we are today in the Middle East. Cutting the military is like cutting the police in LA. maybe the gangs will not be that bad without all of the police.:crazy: :crazy: Easpecially when we were getting ships and barrics blow up in other countries. But lets cut the military. I know I am not the smartest person around but I do know when we are getting bombed and threated by other countries we should not cut the military. It don't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

LonesomeTriZ
04-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Well siad Jeff. you beat me to it. You are 100% correct. cleadous, DID NOT fix our economy. Who ever is cuurenlty in office gets the glory and deals with the mistakes from the previous administrasion.

ClayW
04-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Yeah old bill is great. Yes, I didn't capitalize his name on purpose. He doesn't deserve it. Two other GREAT things he did was let OSAMA walk, and Give nuclear technology etc... to North Korea. Yeah he was great. Great at screwing this nation over. Yeah How did he pay that national debt down. By taXing the living $#%@ out of hard working folks like my self and many others on here. He took that money and paid down the debt and redistirbuted the rest of the money to the worthless @$$es in downtown Atlanta and other areas throught the country. They love old bill. He gave me a free ride for 8 years they say:D . Oh and last but not least, he lied under oath. Which led to his Dis-Barment as a lawyer:eek: . If he was a great president:crazy: , I would hat to see how a bad one operates:crazy: . Sorry to rant.:cool:

LonesomeTriZ
04-03-2006, 12:50 PM
No need to appologize when you are correct.

ClayW
04-03-2006, 01:35 PM
Yeah, I just love to read quotes by clinton Kool-aide drinkers.

Jeffro33
04-03-2006, 06:02 PM
If Clinton was so great then why was he empeached. Ohhhhh:idea: all the Dem. forgot about that. I guess he did such a great job that they decided to empeach him. That has to be it. You only get empeached when you are doing a great job.:naughty: :naughty:

LonesomeTriZ
04-03-2006, 08:56 PM
I do not dislike him over that. (although, it does not help.) I dislike him for all the things he did not do. He rally did give our current president all these problems he is dealing with now.

ClayW
04-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Yep, dito man.:beer