PDA

View Full Version : Hondaline ATV Whip Flag

blue27
03-30-2006, 08:13 PM
I saw at least two of these sell on ebay for $70 each recently, I bought one from this seller last week for $30 and it was new in the bag. Just a heads up to the members looking for one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4618662165&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Maine_Triker
03-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Shame I just spent all my money on an ES kit... lol. That flag would be nice to have for my 350x :( .

RichinMO
03-30-2006, 08:49 PM
Hey blue, did the flag you got have a part number on it? It may still be available from Honda with all of them popping up.

Steiger
03-30-2006, 09:04 PM
Dang, all gone. I was too late....:(

RichinMO is right, There sure are a lot of them poppin up. I wonder......:wondering

RichinMO
03-30-2006, 09:04 PM
Wow, that didn't take long to find! 08150-406-005, $25.78 from Service Honda. Buy'em up boys!

Steiger
03-30-2006, 09:23 PM
Wow, that didn't take long to find! 08150-406-005, $25.78 from Service Honda. Buy'em up boys!

Thanks ! and that was indeed fast.....:w00t:

Orangecnty250r
03-30-2006, 09:29 PM
I had a hunch they were still available but for 24.95 a piece I couldnt resist. I have to save some money so I can up my bids on this John Deere Guy on ebay:D

Steiger
03-30-2006, 09:55 PM
I had a hunch they were still available but for 24.95 a piece I couldnt resist. I have to save some money so I can up my bids on this John Deere Guy on ebay:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is funny. You were whipping me right and left for a while there, and then just lately I have been finally getting some top bids. One of these days we need to figure out a way to quit costing each other so much money. :p I think you did alright on the flags, saved a fewed dollars over service honda. I would have bought them if you didn't. I just ordered a bunch from service honda, hope they come through.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
03-30-2006, 11:01 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: That is funny. You were whipping me right and left for a while there, and then just lately I have been finally getting some top bids. One of these days we need to figure out a way to quit costing each other so much money. :p I think you did alright on the flags, saved a fewed dollars over service honda. I would have bought them if you didn't. I just ordered a bunch from service honda, hope they come through.

I cannot help but say ome of you guys including john deere are funny. I tell you time and time again my powers with handa and part numbers etc. I have the program in my computer to look up and do anything within main Honda. I buy for way less than you can through service and had offered my services time and time again. Why you still go through service and or buy alot of this high dollar tag stuff on Ebay babbles me. As far as service goes there site sucks, and just because it says you can get it really means nothing at all. All they are is a parts catalog, you click the parts you want and order. That program has no idea of honda's never ending discontinuing back ordering etc. So yes it may say ok you can, then a week goes by and they send you a email aying it was backordered or discontinued. Most everything I sell I always have a few in stock. Like those flag, I have a dozen. Service Honda stocks absolutely nothing at all. What does this mean to you, well they have to ordered it the day after you buy it. Then parts come in three days later, thats how Honda works, three days, no more no less doesn't matter from which warehouse, they get it to you in three. Then they have to repackage it that day and it goes out to you the day after. Really low process. I will say it again, before you guys buy on Ebay or need part numbers, the availability of parts etc just ask. I came here with open arms, and they will always be that way.

RichinMO
03-30-2006, 11:18 PM
I understand what you are saying, but I like to say "don't hide it, divide it." I saw you selling them on ebay for big $ but nowhere did I see you offering them here. "Hey guys, check this out, I can get as many as you want." We are not mind readers. YOU are the one who knows about this cool stuff that is available and the first time we see it, you are selling it on ebay. You had them, this Honda dealer, plus now Mindy-Mart has them with a buy-it-now of $69.99. DAMN, they must be RARE! I didn't know if they were discontinued or what. I haven't seen a Pop-it flag since the mid 80's. It's just kind of a cool thing to have, no big deal like a 350x tach or speedo mount. What other cool stuff do you have part numbers for???

grundlegrabber
03-30-2006, 11:54 PM
Rover,
I understand how the process works, exactly as you've stated. Most people use service honda becuase they offer a very good discount over the dealer's prices, which nobody else has ever done (at least not as well as they do). I will gladly buy my Honda parts from you if your prices are as good as theirs. You hooked me up on those rear tires and I'm grateful. However, the last 2 times I pm'ed you I never got a response. Can't deal with ya if that's how it's gonna be. You understand?? Next time I have a Honda order together, I'll contact you and see how it goes. ;)

03-30-2006, 11:55 PM
I understand what you are saying, but I like to say "don't hide it, divide it." I saw you selling them on ebay for big $ but nowhere did I see you offering them here. "Hey guys, check this out, I can get as many as you want." We are not mind readers. YOU are the one who knows about this cool stuff that is available and the first time we see it, you are selling it on ebay. You had them, this Honda dealer, plus now Mindy-Mart has them with a buy-it-now of $69.99. DAMN, they must be RARE! I didn't know if they were discontinued or what. I haven't seen a Pop-it flag since the mid 80's. It's just kind of a cool thing to have, no big deal like a 350x tach or speedo mount. What other cool stuff do you have part numbers for???

Like I said, I have every part number for anything under the sun and can do direct availability within Honda. I have no idea what to put on here and say hey thi and or that. There are way to many parts to do that with. As far as me selling on Ebay why would you not take advantage of it? Money is money no??? You guys are great friends and I am here for everybody in any shape or form. Just ask I will do my best to acomidate.

Steiger
03-31-2006, 10:55 AM
Like I said, I have every part number for anything under the sun and can do direct availability within Honda. I have no idea what to put on here and say hey thi and or that. There are way to many parts to do that with. As far as me selling on Ebay why would you not take advantage of it? Money is money no??? You guys are great friends and I am here for everybody in any shape or form. Just ask I will do my best to acomidate.

Alrighty then.......... What can you do to help me out with a set of Hondaline 350x fender extensions. Front and rear, new or used? You know the ones that fasten onto the fender. Any info at all would be appreciated. Thanks:)

Xowner
03-31-2006, 11:22 AM
Alrighty then.......... What can you do to help me out with a set of Hondaline 350x fender extensions. Front and rear, new or used? You know the ones that fasten onto the fender. Any info at all would be appreciated. Thanks:)

no thats a big order right there as those for sure have been gone for a long time.
but hey you might luck out.

03-31-2006, 11:53 AM

Now that is contrary to what I was saying. Anything available I will help everybody out on. I have a slightly used set of them, but would want $$ for them,

1DEADPRESIDENT
03-31-2006, 11:55 AM
I got the fender extensions for the front and rear and they have been USED. I also have a Matching set of OEM Red 85 Front and Rear Fenders with an 86 Seat and Mudfplap, which is ready to bolt on. :welcome:

Steiger
03-31-2006, 04:42 PM
Now that is contrary to what I was saying. Anything available I will help everybody out on. I have a slightly used set of them, but would want $$ for them,

As far as I knew until last night, the whips were not available. I wasn't trying to be smart just asking the guy who seems to find things I thought were discontinued. Like you said just ask, hope I didn't offend you.

Now about those fender extensions, pm me some numbers to go with that dollar sign.

03-31-2006, 05:56 PM
No of coure you did not offend me, I was just trying to make clear what I had said to avoid future confusion. I did send you a PM though.

hublake
04-05-2006, 08:25 PM
Would you have a new OEM trunk lid for a 1985 Honda Big Red ? Been looking all over the world for one.

Orangecnty250r
04-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Would you have a new OEM trunk lid for a 1985 Honda Big Red ? Been looking all over the world for one.

He had a ton of them and sold them all

04-05-2006, 09:31 PM
story of life, is it not

Steiger
04-06-2006, 06:23 PM

Thanks again, I got my flags today and they look strikingly similar to the ones on ebay currently. Except for less $$$$$$ :w00t:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDALINE-Honda-ATC-ATC350X-250R-200X-ATV-flag-kit-whip_W0QQitemZ4628844678QQcategoryZ43971QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem

Orangecnty250r
04-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Still waiting on mine :mad:

04-07-2006, 08:34 AM
Thanks again, I got my flags today and they look strikingly similar to the ones on ebay currently. Except for less $$$$$$ :w00t:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDALINE-Honda-ATC-ATC350X-250R-200X-ATV-flag-kit-whip_W0QQitemZ4628844678QQcategoryZ43971QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem

Ummm, I am not a mindy mart

Howdy
04-07-2006, 08:46 AM

I don't think he was implying you were mindy mart. I think he was trying to say the ones he got ( from you? ) were cheaper than the current ones mindy mart is selling. But yet they look strikingly similar.

Bottom line is, I think Steiger was giving you a compliment. ;)
Howdy

04-07-2006, 08:54 AM
I don't think he was implying you were mindy mart. I think he was trying to say the ones he got ( from you? ) were cheaper than the current ones mindy mart is selling. But yet they look strikingly similar.

Bottom line is, I think Steiger was giving you a compliment. ;)
Howdy

No I never sold him a flag before he is talking about the ones he got from service Honda.

Howdy
04-07-2006, 09:02 AM
No I never sold him a flag before he is talking about the ones he got from service Honda.

Ok, That may be. SORRY!!

/me slaps himself around with a large trout.
Howdy

Steiger
04-07-2006, 09:17 AM

:wondering I never implied that you were did I ? :wondering Please explain.

04-07-2006, 01:08 PM
:wondering I never implied that you were did I ? :wondering Please explain.
Sorry, must have misunderstood it this morning when I read it.

RichinMO
04-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Got mine today too. Wonder how many they have left in inventory now?

04-07-2006, 06:13 PM
I would imagine thousands. It is the same as one for any atv sand riding etc aplication. Go order on for a 400ex and you will get the same thing.

willcamach
04-10-2006, 04:19 PM
well i guess i need to ask how much do you sell the flags for rangerover i want one so if ya got one shoot me a pm with the #'s