PDA

View Full Version : what would you do?

bkipker2009
03-31-2006, 08:12 PM
i sold a 82 250R tank and front master cylnder came to like $120, i got the money
but he did not give me his address (this was like january btw). i tried contacting him but he wont reply.i mean WTF. well i got the parts and the money so what should i do???

dickieg89
03-31-2006, 08:19 PM
Maybe something happened to the guy....All you can do is keep trying to contact him.

phreakboy
03-31-2006, 09:34 PM
You can try and request his contact info from ebay. I ran into this problem a while back with a switch I sold, it was $10.00 for it and $5 for shipping well I never heard anything from the guy after he won and then all of the sudden two months later I get this payment, no return address no item number, nothing well I finally figure out its him, he has no address listed with ebay and I asked him about 20 times for his address and everytime he would respond like an ass and still not give me his addy, eventually it got worked out after quite a few months.

Also if you are just emailing him for his address, send him a message through ebay as I have noticed more and more ppl not getting my emails due to spam blockers.

dreadhed
04-01-2006, 08:25 AM
I had the same problem once. Just put the part up and wait. I had the part sitting in a cupboard for about a month or so. I would try to get ahold of the person once o week or so. When it happened to me, thier computer broke or some thing like that, but it all got taken care of.

bkipker2009
04-01-2006, 01:13 PM
ok thainks i thought the guy died or sompthing. if it where my $120 i would try to get contact asap if his computer broke wouldent you go to a public libary or sompthing... i dono ill try contacting him through ebay and try to get his information thanks

dreadhed
04-01-2006, 03:47 PM
I would go to a libary but some are not so smart. lol I don't rember if that was what is was or not but it was some thing like that. I think I waited 2 months or so befor they got ahold of me. I hope the part you sold them is not to big, so you don't have any thing to large laying around. I didn't not have any luck trying to find the addy through ebay.

bkipker2009
04-01-2006, 06:03 PM
i just need to rid my dads shop of "pice of junk trike parts"lol. ill keep it for maby 3more months or so then ill relist it if he ever gets a hold of me after that ill give him his money back.

dreadhed
04-01-2006, 10:07 PM
Not much more you can do.