PDA

View Full Version : Another Gross Neglect of the word "MINT"

Orangecnty250r
03-31-2006, 09:42 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/mint-suzuki-lt250r-rolling-chassis-quadracer_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43981QQitemZ4 627528270QQrdZ1

I know this drives other people crazy to....You open a link because of a word and find junk!!

Another one that drives me crazy is the junk that clogs up the NOS search when some sellers type "NOT NOS" :mad:

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
03-31-2006, 09:50 PM
What is that strange lady doing in the forth picture?? Is that the pose you give to show a mint bike??:wondering

Orangecnty250r
03-31-2006, 09:54 PM
:lol: :lol:
Never noticed her the first time.....I would bet there are hallucinogenic mushrooms in that bowl she is holding given her wacky look and the way they described the machine :D

dirtface
03-31-2006, 10:56 PM
Cracks me up, what is rolling about that?

RedRider_AK
04-04-2006, 02:10 AM
Cracks me up, what is rolling about that?

They meant that it's good only for rolling down a hill. Preferably a steep, rocky one. :lol:

Darius1502
04-04-2006, 08:57 AM
Wow thats mint!!

Mr. Sandman
04-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Maybe they meant to say "minced".

LonesomeTriZ
04-05-2006, 06:36 PM
This is the question i sent this loser.

"I have been looking for a good LT rolling chassis. Your posting caught my attention however, what is “mint” on this chassis, and how is it a rolling one? I wanted to get that straightened up before I bid."

90nut
04-05-2006, 07:20 PM
All I know is that that is not mint and the seat coveris PIMP:beer Now where can I find some material like that for my project 70's seat??

LonesomeTriZ
04-05-2006, 07:40 PM
This is thr response I recieved.

"the plasctics on it r pretty good sorry bout the mint i was jst trying to make it eye catching its basically a ronnling chassis ecept for the rear tires are holding it back sorry about tht but the over all condition of the chassis is good....
thanks,
nick"

3 weelin geezer
04-06-2006, 05:32 PM
how can it be a rolling chassis if it looks like its tires are flat and it seems to be missing some parts? Just me but I think it should come with something round I guess in the back to be able to roll. Maybe an engine to get it going at a decent speed and some handlebars to turn suddenly to get it to actually roll. Or is this person talking about rolling the prospective customer and taking him for a ride ?

LonesomeTriZ
04-07-2006, 11:46 AM
Check out what he said in the response he sent me.

3 weelin geezer
04-07-2006, 02:04 PM
what did he say?

LonesomeTriZ
04-07-2006, 02:14 PM
This is thr response I recieved.

"the plasctics on it r pretty good sorry bout the mint i was jst trying to make it eye catching its basically a ronnling chassis ecept for the rear tires are holding it back sorry about tht but the over all condition of the chassis is good....
thanks,
nick"

This is what he responded with when I asked him about it.

200xadam
04-07-2006, 07:21 PM
the saddest thing about this entire auction is...people are bidding on it....

Wickedfinger
04-08-2006, 12:32 AM
I can tell just from looking at that front view picture that the frame has the classic "Quadracer tweak" crash bend right behind the lower A-Arm mount.

atvnut
04-08-2006, 08:45 AM
It looks like that woman is performing a satanistic ritual upon that quad........Either that or shes scored some happy smoke! LOL!

atvnut
04-08-2006, 08:48 AM
upon second look Ill go with either happy smoke or shes practicing for the happy hands dance from Napolien Dynomite! What WERE they thinking?

3 weelin geezer
04-08-2006, 08:53 AM
so he is selling the plastics with a frame thrown in to sweeten the deal, eh? Does that phone or palmpilot the priestess is holding come with it? It should at that price. Maybe even a ride through the yard with her pushing it would be even better just so you can kick the tyres first.

Sqirtster
04-15-2006, 12:56 AM
LOL, I just dealt with a guy on ebay over the word NOS in his listing for a rebuilt (which he won't guarentee) 200x engine...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-200X-ATC200X-RUNNING-ENGINE-MOTOR-OEM-NOS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43977QQitemZ4629892 005QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
I emailed him with.. "Uhm...NOS??? New Old Stock??? It's not new, it's used. As a matter of fact, it's so used it's been rebuilt. Where do you get off pal?"
This guy tracked me down to here and sent me this gem..
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com//private.php?do=showpm&pmid=151591

Well, I guess it's not NOS after all. It might be rebuilt, but were not sure about that either. Think I'll pass on items from this honest seller.......

3 weelin geezer
04-15-2006, 01:51 AM
LOL, I just dealt with a guy on ebay over the word NOS in his listing for a rebuilt (which he won't guarentee) 200x engine...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-200X-ATC200X-RUNNING-ENGINE-MOTOR-OEM-NOS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43977QQitemZ4629892 005QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
I emailed him with.. "Uhm...NOS??? New Old Stock??? It's not new, it's used. As a matter of fact, it's so used it's been rebuilt. Where do you get off pal?"

Well, I guess it's not NOS after all. It might be rebuilt, but were not sure about that either. Think I'll pass on items from this honest seller.......

Thats a PM you got there can't see what it sez.:(

Orangecnty250r
04-15-2006, 05:15 AM
Yep the second link worked for me...Geez :eek: :crazy: :rolleyes:

Listing crap like that "WASTES" my time weeding thru the garbage when I type in specific key words....I hate it!!! Misleading it is....period!! He should be called on it ...Sorry Seadoo you are wrong..NOS my *** Sometimes when you search for NOS you have to click on the link because True NOS doesnt always mean perfect... shelf wear, sitting in dusty storage, etc.

The statement that you are wasting his time is egocentricity at its best....those type of key word abuses waste a lot of peoples time.

You can see that when you stop thinking only of yourself.

MN250R
04-18-2006, 02:39 PM
Thats funny as hell! That doesnt look like its rolling anywhere except into a sh** pile.

lol check his feedback on the frame

seadoo650
04-18-2006, 08:55 PM

First off. I did'nt track you down on here. I've been a member on here for a while. Now to the nitty gritty. I was not 100% Certain as to the meaning of the abbreviation NOS. Therefore I apoligize as to the misleading content of my ad. My current auctions do not have the words NOS in them. I however DO NOT try to mislead bidders in my auctions. I have 100% feedback rating.

Now Squirt. I P.M.'d you privately about your condisending e-mail and you bring it to a public forum. I am not your pal. And as for the honest seller knock. Check with Howdy, Tim sr. Derrick adams, the list could go on and on. They all know I am a very honest person. Hell at the Rumble I found a ten dollar bill laying on the ground and I gave it to one of the concession people. It's not in my person to be dishonest. And don't worry about bidding on my auctions, you're not welcome.

seadoo650
04-18-2006, 09:00 PM
Yep the second link worked for me...Geez :eek: :crazy: :rolleyes:

Listing crap like that "WASTES" my time weeding thru the garbage when I type in specific key words....I hate it!!! Misleading it is....period!! He should be called on it ...Sorry Seadoo you are wrong..NOS my *** Sometimes when you search for NOS you have to click on the link because True NOS doesnt always mean perfect... shelf wear, sitting in dusty storage, etc.

The statement that you are wasting his time is egocentricity at its best....those type of key word abuses waste a lot of peoples time.

You can see that when you stop thinking only of yourself.

Read the post to Squirt. At least I don't use keywords such as NOT this or not that or add 250r and 350x for a 200x listing. I know of several in these forums who do. For the NOS abbreviaton I do apoligize. Now I know.

82300R
04-18-2006, 10:31 PM
is'nt it something how at one time or another someone on here gets into it with someone else over ebay. for whatevever reason. just when i'm involved , i'm always on the edge of being :banned: .:lol: :lol:

Sqirtster
04-21-2006, 01:36 AM
Apology accepted Seadoo650. I was miffed as I don't get a lot of time on my computer as the wife and kids are on here all night, and I was just surfing through and found your ad for the engine. I sent the "Nasty-Gram" to vent my frustration, and I apologise. Keywords like NOS,OEM,MINT and my favorite, NOT A .....just jerk my chain when it wastes your time and the other 260 people who have viewed it. Thanks for the reply post and I'll keep an eye out for ya at Trikefest, or at least one over my shoulder!!! Tracy

seadoo650
04-21-2006, 10:08 PM
Apology accepted Seadoo650. I was miffed as I don't get a lot of time on my computer as the wife and kids are on here all night, and I was just surfing through and found your ad for the engine. I sent the "Nasty-Gram" to vent my frustration, and I apologise. Keywords like NOS,OEM,MINT and my favorite, NOT A .....just jerk my chain when it wastes your time and the other 260 people who have viewed it. Thanks for the reply post and I'll keep an eye out for ya at Trikefest, or at least one over my shoulder!!! Tracy

No prob. I was a little miffed to. Gotta keep da peace. Don't worry bout looking over your shoulder at TF. I'm there for fun in the sun.

Sqirtster
04-22-2006, 05:22 AM
Amen brother Seadoo. I sincerely apologise. All the best to you and may your auctions start a bid war!! Take Care my friend!! Tracy