PDA

View Full Version : guess what!!!

traxxasx
04-05-2006, 05:15 AM
You guessed it im sick again this time its even worse.....god why do i always have to get sick. This time it hurts so bad to swallow anything even my own syliva. It hurts so bad that when i yawn it hella hurts....ive had it for 3 days now and since then ive takin 24 tylenols...a bottel of nyquil and still have it. Also to top it off *Edited**Edited* i got sick i got in a fight with some guy that was just following me and talking so much smack. Well we ended up fighting and he got me in a headlock and fell backwards and smashed my face into the ground...punched my (jewels) and bit my back aparently im guess those were his desperate attempts to "hurt" me. Well after all that my front tooth hurts and is chipped a littel so now when i move my lip it scratches it and that hurts. Also the inside where it scartches is cut. So now im sick my throat hurts my sinus is killing me, my tooth hurts, my lip hurts, i got a bruise on my (jewels) and to top it all off i still have to wake up get dressed and do my normal daily activities. Yea i just want this to be over with, and next time i see this guy....well im just ganna make him feel how i do. Plus he is like 19 or 20 and im 17...but its kool cause i know he's a cheap shot. Ohh yea i cant even sleep on my back cause it hurts hella where he bit me, damn mike tyson teaching people how to fight pu$$y(cat) style.

ATCWRENCH
04-05-2006, 10:23 AM
sounds like you got the raw end of a really shatty deal.

atctim
04-05-2006, 10:40 AM
So what does fighting prove?????

84honda 200X
04-12-2006, 11:25 PM
Fighting proves who's tougher and settles alot of things in my opinion. But man you got raped in that fight! Id go back and beat the hell out of him.

traxxasx
04-13-2006, 08:17 AM
Fighting proves who's tougher and settles alot of things in my opinion. But man you got raped in that fight! Id go back and beat the hell out of him.

no way i got raped. to actually tell the truth id say i dident win. but there were advantages over me. for one im smaller. for two im not as strong as he was. for three he probably has been in more fights than me. for four 5 mins *Edited**Edited* the fight i was working out hard so i was tired. also it wasent what you would call a clean fight as to he punched me in the nades held me in a headlock and bite my back. so basicly the only damage that came from him and when he fell back with me in a headlock. also fighting to me is a last option. the guy was talking way to much smack for it to let it go. also he was basicly in my face. really i dident go all out on him cause i couldent. next time i see him im not ganna say stuff, if he does and wants to fight again im going all out and make sure i win. ohh yea to tell teh truth that was the first fight ive ever been in out side my family. IE. brothers. so i dont have much experience as in to fighting. but dont get me wrong im not no way near a lil girl geeky pussy(cat) so its all kool. ohh yea my fat lip went away the next day.