PDA

View Full Version : Need help from Jersey folks, stolen truck!!!

New2ATC
04-11-2006, 10:39 AM
Hey New Jersey people I need your help. My buddies truck got stolen last night In or around Gloster?? he was going out to his truck and it was gone, somewhere between the hours of 10PM and 6AM.
it is a 1997 ford F-150 club cab 2x4, It is the light green/tan model with a bug guard in the front, it has chrome flamed FORD stickers in the back side windows, and has two white and blue FOX stickers in the back window. It also has two tbone racing stickers in the back window and a Joker Machines sticker in the back slider window. The truck was fitted with a Glasspack so the sound is a low rumble. Theres a dent in the tailgate about an inch long, in the upper left hand side, and the front license plate mount has been broken off, so theres not one there, Theres a Kenwood CD player in the truck aswell. He has come to the fact that he knows he probably wont see his truck again, but every little bit counts. He has notified the jersey police aswell. I will include a picture, but its not of the actual truck, its just to show the color and what it looks like. I dont know the plate number of his truck as of yet, but if I get it I will put it up. Im not asking you to go on a rempage and kill anyone, just keep your eyes open and if you do see it call the police or something.. Thanks for your help.
-Patrick

phreakboy
04-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Well my eyes will be open, if I spot it, you can bet the cops will get them. I will make sure of that.:rolleyes: ;) :naughty:

New2ATC
04-12-2006, 01:21 AM
yeah he is only in jersey till saturday, than his job is moving else where ( he works for a welding company all over the east) but he really loves that truck, and still owes a bit of money on it too..