04-11-2006, 03:32 PM
MR. PRESIDENT, I'M HEADED TO MEXICO
David M. Bresnahan
April 1, 2006
NewsWithViews.com

Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I
would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border
from the *Edited*.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements.

I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration
quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on
my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need,
whether I use them or not.

3. All government forms need to be printed in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag
pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access
to government services.

9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to
learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from
Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak
English.

11. I plan to fly the *Edited*.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my
car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any
complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and
don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.

13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and
never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the
economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for
all the people who come to the *Edited*.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox
won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting
with your V.P.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Sincerely,

David M. Bresnahan
C 2006 David M. Bresnahan - All Rights Reserved

David M. Bresnahan has over 30 years of experience as an award-winning
journalist, broadcaster, radio station owner, talk show host, and business
owner. David has been a prominent writer for many Internet
newspapers.

nate b
04-11-2006, 07:05 PM
amen brother

250r'en +TCB
04-11-2006, 07:13 PM
I'm printing that and showing everybody I know, especialy the liberal ones.......

Jeffro33
04-11-2006, 07:15 PM
I have a question about all of theses illegal aliens protesting. Where is the INS? I mean the people are saying they are illegal aliens in this country. Which is still illegal right? So why don't the INS go to one of the places where they are protesting at and do there jobs by gathering all of them up and bring them back to Mexico. i think I must be missing something. Please help me understad this stuff!!!!!:crazy:

smokinwrench
04-11-2006, 07:29 PM
I have a question about all of theses illegal aliens protesting. Where is the INS? I mean the people are saying they are illegal aliens in this country. Which is still illegal right? So why don't the INS go to one of the places where they are protesting at and do there jobs by gathering all of them up and bring them back to Mexico. i think I must be missing something. Please help me understad this stuff!!!!!:crazy:

Well said, I could barely drive downtown Dodge City yesterday at noon. If Wyatt Earp was still around we wouldn't have had that problem.

85 250sx
04-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Any more Racist Rednecks wanna join in? ha

grundlegrabber
04-11-2006, 10:51 PM
Why are you calling them racist rednecks? I feel thier opinions are quite valid. This country is becoming so overpopulated it's ridiculous. The last thing we need is to let the entire world come in here. There are already many, many housing developments, townhouses, apartment complexes that have been built on my former riding areas, and the remaining riding areas are all in danger. Where I live used to be a beautiful area and wonderful place to live. In the last 15 years so many people have moved in that it's a half-day day affair to drive 5 miles away just to go shopping. I went into Wal Mart last week, and I don't think I saw one perosn in there (besides myself) that wasn't Oriental, Mexican, Arab, or Indian. If the US makes a serious effort to stop people from coming in, maybe they will be forced to try to fix the problems in their own countries, rather than just running away and taking the easy way out.

True, America was founded by immigrants, but times have changed and things are different now. America is full. If you don't like your own country, do something to change it. Don't make your problems ours.

Call me racist if you like. I prefer the term Patriot!

jrsyredneck
04-11-2006, 10:54 PM
not to be a racist redneck but dont they have the right to be it ? it is america land of the FREE? or did i not pay attention in skool that day? lol

3Razors
04-11-2006, 11:02 PM
not to be a racist redneck but dont they have the right to be it ? it is america land of the FREE? or did i not pay attention in skool that day? lol

You are missing the point. The americans that have the right to be here are the ones who went the nationalization process legally. Whether it was 100 years ago throught ellis island or getting in line and filing the paperwork today. These illegal aliens come across the border and want america to accept them in. These people need to realize that this is not your home, and these are not your schools. It is not a free for all to come here.

Old 179
04-11-2006, 11:19 PM
You would think they would have plenty of work down there where our old jobs went!!! Oh, thats right, Big Buisness is paying only pennies on the dollar down there...Big Buisness wants them here to drive wages down big time. They claim that it would cost too much to send them back. Bull crap. It would cost who knows how much, not to. Think of all of the tax money not being collected. We would be making that back up. All the free bees they and their offspring and so on would recieve from here on. Who pay's for that? Not big buisness. Bust any buisness using them would stop the flow. Give the person who turns the illegal person in, a bounty . say maybe $250 per. and load them up in box cars back to the border.
Hey, I could be fair about this and welcome the 12-20 million with open arms onley under these conditions: Cut pay to all Ceo's,congressmen,judges, and all others who likes these felons here, to minimum wages. If they don't agree to work for that, we will have reason to use them felons then. ( thats George Busches thinking. )

smokinwrench
04-11-2006, 11:35 PM
Give the person who turns the illegal person in, a bounty . say maybe $250 per. and load them up in box cars back to the border.

I would never have to work again. :beer :naughty: :beer

We have it terrible here. They have completly takin over areas of town and just ruin the neighborhoods. Park 5 vehicles on teh lawn and kill the grass. Never clean anythign up around there houses. This in turn drives down the value of houses in the nieghborhood and everyone moves out and they take over.

Luckily I live in a small little town that keeps the property value sky high and that keeps out lots of the low life scum.

Tri-ZNate
04-11-2006, 11:40 PM

Nothing makes me more mad than love everyone, lets let the mexicans run free treehuging PETA members. Mexicans are the only ones who refuse to assimilate to american ways and this has caused many conflicts. Every read an instruction book and see English and SPANISH! If you live here learn the language, speak it, and learn the laws.
You can keep whatever Identity of your culture you want as far as I'm concerned but LEARN THE LANGUAGE! I had to deal with non English speaking mexicans over the summer trying to explain to me how to sort stone based on hight, width, and thickness plus on top of that if it was smoth enough to go in certain piles or blue enough to keep. Yeah you try to get a mexican who just jumped over the boarder to explain that to an American. 2 days later I finally got what to do after just saying F~~~ it and watching him.
Call me racist, call me prejustice I dont care. But get one thing straight, If you live in a country where the major language is English and you plan on staying, it might be a good idea to learn it before you jump, swim, or hop over the boarder. One day i will own property near the boarder and I will also own a gun with a very nice night vision scope. This way day or night when they go skippin over they might get a nasty dose of Pb poisoning.

2strokes4life
04-11-2006, 11:57 PM

sure,i will. im not really racist though. i just believe that if all these mexicanos want to come to america, they need to do it legally. ever hear of ellis island???? my ancestors didnt get no friggin free ride.

2strokes4life
04-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Why are you calling them racist rednecks? I feel thier opinions are quite valid. This country is becoming so overpopulated it's ridiculous. The last thing we need is to let the entire world come in here. There are already many, many housing developments, townhouses, apartment complexes that have been built on my former riding areas, and the remaining riding areas are all in danger. Where I live used to be a beautiful area and wonderful place to live. In the last 15 years so many people have moved in that it's a half-day day affair to drive 5 miles away just to go shopping. I went into Wal Mart last week, and I don't think I saw one perosn in there (besides myself) that wasn't Oriental, Mexican, Arab, or Indian. If the US makes a serious effort to stop people from coming in, maybe they will be forced to try to fix the problems in their own countries, rather than just running away and taking the easy way out.

True, America was founded by immigrants, but times have changed and things are different now. America is full. If you don't like your own country, do something to change it. Don't make your problems ours.

Call me racist if you like. I prefer the term Patriot!

i prefer "caucasian american" myself lol. or if we really want to be PC,its "french canadian,italian american"

cliff2302
04-12-2006, 03:52 AM
Actually, it is a very hard process and takes many years to become a citizin of the US. If i get some free time i'll look up a sample naturalization test, my class took one in college (all history majors) and about half of us failed. Most of the illegal immigrants in the US don't want to live here, they just want to work here. Thats why they don't learn our language and customs. They just come here and work for a while and return to their homes. And if your worried about them taking your jobs, unless you pick apples or tomatoes, you shouldn't have to worry. I'm not sure, but i think it was the conservaties who propose work passes where the immigrants can get a 6 month pass to come into our country to work. This makes them eligible to be taxed and monitered. Sounds pretty good to me, but i suppose i'm just a liberal peta treehugger, right?

smokinwrench
04-12-2006, 07:57 AM
I have been hearing how they make the unemployment rate go up. I think that is a bunch of bs. Around here they are doing jobs I or anyone I know don't want. All are manual labor jobs working 6-7 days per week with long hours. I just get sick of the "no english".

As for the unemployment rate. The people that want jobs have jobs, is my thought. I understand there are places in cities that have unemployment problems. In this area we have more jobs then we have people. The white trash that doesn't have jobs don't want jobs.

edog
04-12-2006, 08:09 AM
The United States is going to hell in a hand bag,QUICK.:mad:

Banage
04-12-2006, 08:59 AM
good post..

2strokes4life
04-12-2006, 09:22 AM
Actually, it is a very hard process and takes many years to become a citizin of the US. If i get some free time i'll look up a sample naturalization test, my class took one in college (all history majors) and about half of us failed. Most of the illegal immigrants in the US don't want to live here, they just want to work here. Thats why they don't learn our language and customs. They just come here and work for a while and return to their homes. And if your worried about them taking your jobs, unless you pick apples or tomatoes, you shouldn't have to worry. I'm not sure, but i think it was the conservaties who propose work passes where the immigrants can get a 6 month pass to come into our country to work. This makes them eligible to be taxed and monitered. Sounds pretty good to me, but i suppose i'm just a liberal peta treehugger, right?

so your saying that its ok for people that fale the test to just come hear illegally? arent tests for a reason? this one to weed out all the crap? if you say that 2 strokes cause global warming next, i'll have to say yes on the liberal tree hugger.

westcoast TRI-Z
04-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Guys guys....calm down. I'll give my little piece to say in a few.....
I don't call myself a liberal, I try to be moderate in everything I do. And whoever said they're going to by property by the border just to shoot the immigrants, well that's just sick..... Well here I go

This is a very complex matter. You have the people who are coming accross, then you have the people who are already here. Priority number one is to stop the influx of crossings at the border. Step up patrols, put up a fence, do whatever it takes to stop them, just stop the flood. Then you have the people here. I understand that many people are angry that this has gone on too long (i am too), and that the simple solution would be to send them all back. But for people outside of California, most don't have a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* clue! California is the 5th largest economy in the world, that economy is built on our agriculture. I live not more than 10 miles from the garlic capitol of the world (Gilroy), the artichoke capitol of the world (Castroville) and the strawberry captiol of the world (Watsonville). There are fields all around me, no more than a 1/4 mile from my house. Who do I see, in those fields, the Latinos. Honestly, you send them away, and our economy is going to go in the shits! Many Americans are hard workers, but I know that there are alot that are not going to take these jobs, stooping hunched over all day, sometimes in 100+degree heat, exposure to many pesticides. Most of our havest is during winter. Where??? Well, as Mymint87 says "Motha G". That's right the Imperial Valley, while we're out having a good time duning in Glamis, these immigrants are doing all the work of picking and harvesting. So, from here is where it gets murky. For the people who are here and have families,,,,,,I say LET THEM STAY! They are here providing for a family, most have kids who are in our schools, if you were to deport them, it's only going to create MORE problems. Now, if there are people here by themselves, and their families are back in Mexico, SEND THEM BACK. They may not like it, but it's not going to create the problems of sending entire families back. I'm all for a guest worker program.

Fact: Mexico has tremendous resorces (oil, gas, other natural resources) and huge potential for a thriving economy.

Fact: The Mexican government is corrupt and has deprived it's citizens for years now. Basically the've been driving the country into the ground

Fact: They come to America to work and provide for a family because life is so shitty down in there home country.

Fact: Becoming a citizen or even getting a green card can take YEARS! Hence most just cross illegaly.

Fact: Sometime down the road, Mexicans are going to become the majority in this
country, might as well get use to becoming a minority.

Oh just a little note, MOST of the immigrants here are NOT cheating the welfare system. Again I say most, not all, but most.

wanta250r
04-12-2006, 03:52 PM
And if your worried about them taking your jobs, unless you pick apples or tomatoes, you shouldn't have to worry.

Wrong, they ARE NOT just the apple and tomato pickers, they took my lawn mowing jobs from me that I wanted to do. They are starting to take construction jobs from us. And they get a free ride at the local taco bell(and any business owned by a mexican pretty much). The arguement that they are only taking jobs that nobody wants is just stupid. Who did these jobs before the illegals came here? What jobs are next after more and more of them come in?

CorbinKale
04-12-2006, 04:31 PM

If you want to level charges of racism, you might want to start with the organization behind the illegal immigrant rallys. You know, the one that calls themselves 'The Race' (La Raza). The remark you made, basically, says, "I have no idea what I am talking about, but I wanted to say something, anyway." I won't tell you to shut up, though. It is useful to me to let the ignorant identify themselves.

Here are some facts for you to consider. These things all took place in the past few days:

Thousands of invading lawbreakers paralyze our cities, demanding rights from us.
Thousands of citizen volunteers help an undermanned Border Patrol.
Congress goes on vacation.
President Bush remains silent.

I was just in Home Depot to get some supplies, and all of the aisle signs are in English AND Spanish! WTF? This is America, not Aztlan. We have ignored enforcing our laws for decades and now we are suffering for it. I say we fix it now and not leave this issue for our children to solve.

It is a fact that both parties in D.C. are completely useless. Reagan screwed it up in '86 when he gave amnesty to 2.5 million illegals, with provisions for securing the border. Nothing was done. Today we have 12-20 million illegal immigrants and thousands more come each day across our southern border. Still, we have a pourous undermanned border! WE HAVE TO SECURE OUR BORDER, OR NO LEGISTLATION MEANS ANYTHING! It will just be more unenforced laws to go with the unenforced laws already on the books.

Talking about immigration policy BEFORE we have stopped the flood of illegals is insane! It is like dicussing what curtains might look nice, while your house is on fire!

Once the border is secure, even outright amnesty would be cool with me. Until the border is secure, however, I will fight ANY immigration legistlation.

CorbinKale
04-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Now that I am on the subject, let's go a bit deeper.

Proposed legistlation in Congress now would offer different courses of action for the illegals, according to how long they have been in the United States. Do these idiots we elected think the invaders get a timestamp when they sneak across the border? How stupid can they be? They come up with ideas that make them feel good, like they have solved some problem, but their ideas are completely unrealistic!

Mostly they are just playing politics with each other, not really giving a damn about fixing our problem. They all seem so concerned about these several million illegals, but are ignoring the outcry from the people who elected them to be our representatives! HELLO, CONGRESS! REMEMBER US? THE PEOPLE WHO HIRED YOU? DO YOUR DAMNED JOB! YOU WORK FOR US CITIZENS, NOT FOREIGN INVADERS.

It is not about racism. It is about Constitutional law. ARTICLE IV, Section 4, states; The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.

You may not call that many people, crossing our border illegally, then demonstrating in our streets, demanding from our government, an invasion, but I DO. Our government is derelict in its Contitutional obligations, but they are busy pointing fingers and trying to appease the criminals! I am fed up. It's about time we elected a Congress that will actually uphold our Constitution, instead of spending all their time trying to get re-elected. Man, I get pissed off about this stuff. I spend decades defending our Constitution and every foreign border on this planet, but when I advocate defending MY OWN border, I get called 'racist' by some ignoramus.

Here are some facts for such idiots:

There are Hispanics/Latinos who are American Citizens. No one is saying anything against them. Then there are Hispanics/Latinos who are Mexican Citizens. The ones who are in this country illegally are the ones at issue. So get your facts straight.

To sum it up for you who might be a little slow- Mexican is a nationality, not a race.

Tri-ZNate
04-12-2006, 05:53 PM
Stacking stone, working at the local plant, and driving big riggs is just some of the ways they are taking our jobs here in my town. It wouldn't be so bad if the places they live in didnt turn into s~~~ holes but when you have 12 mexicans living in a two story building I suppose it happens. And I know the Naturalization process is a long one, we studied it pretty indept in Government class and took 2 different naturalization test that you speak of. Infact one of my classmate's mom just took it and is now a citizen. She did it the RIGHT WAY. And yes it takes a long time to become a citizen, 5 years as a resident (if not married to a citizen) then usually 2 years to complete the process. But if you wanna live here then go through the process, or keep walkin to canada.

smokinwrench
04-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Stacking stone, working at the local plant, and driving big riggs is just some of the ways they are taking our jobs here in my town. .

I say if the white trash in your town wanted jobs they would have jobs. I'm not sticking up for the illegals but the truth hurts. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing worse then white trash(wiggers are in that group). Fact is most peopel don't want to do the jobs that they are doing (stacking stone, factory work, packing houses, dairies).

CorbinKale
04-12-2006, 09:35 PM
I say if the white trash in your town wanted jobs they would have jobs. I'm not sticking up for the illegals but the truth hurts. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing worse then white trash(wiggers are in that group). Fact is most peopel don't want to do the jobs that they are doing (stacking stone, factory work, packing houses, dairies).

Wow. I am curious as to how you would classify yourself, and please tell me what a 'wigger' is, if you would be so bold. Personally, I don't think you have the sack.

But to the subject matter, I know for a fact that the American citizens who were working for contractors under FEMA after the hurricanes last year, were fired when truckloads of illegals showed up. Bush also suspended the law requiring the employers to verify citizenship at the same time. In summary, you are wrong.

Here is an article by Representative Charlie Norwood on the situation.
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=13863

Educate yourself, and stop embarrassing yourself.

Tri-ZNate
04-12-2006, 10:01 PM
I say if the white trash in your town wanted jobs they would have jobs. I'm not sticking up for the illegals but the truth hurts. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing worse then white trash(wiggers are in that group). Fact is most peope don't want to do the jobs that they are doing (stacking stone, factory work, packing houses, dairies).

You have never been here yet you assume it is largely populated by unemployed white trash. There are only about 130 people in our town and of that atleast 100 work at P&G (their largest plant in the world BTW) making $30/hour in my parents case on just a high school deploma. The plant brings people from 3 counties over just to wok. And WTF is this about people not wanting to work on dairies? Out of 5 aunts and uncles on one side of the family 2 own their own farm and whenever we can we help them out. Two others work at P&G and the last works with the Govenor. If only we werent overpopulated by white trash :lol:. When was the last time you could go to sleep without locking your vehicle and house door BTW?

85 250sx
04-12-2006, 10:37 PM
oh boy its a real shin dig now. Join in Cleatis hahaha

smokinwrench
04-12-2006, 11:30 PM
[QUOTE=CorbinKale]Wow. I am curious as to how you would classify yourself, and please tell me what a 'wigger' is,
[QUOTE]

American redneck. To be honest you would probably have a hard time finding someone more raciest then I about minorities.

White guy that acts like a nigger. Seeing where you live and the fact that I lived in that area for 5 years growing up, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

[QUOTE=250sxwheeliepop]And WTF is this about people not wanting to work on dairies? Out of 5 aunts and uncles on one side of the family 2 own their own farm and whenever we can we help them out. When was the last time you could go to sleep without locking your vehicle and house door BTW?[QUOTE]

A farm is much different then a dairy. I'm sure a small family owned dairy would be a nice place to work, but here we have huge corperate dairies that milk 24/7. We have white people on umemployment and the illegals are willing to work 7 days a week. That is how I came to that conclusion about dairies.

I also live in a small town with no crime to speak of.

All I am saying is that in this area if you really want a job there is no problem finding one, it will probably even pay good but your gonna work hard.

Bryan Raffa
04-12-2006, 11:52 PM
http://pcdevils.com/flashme.php?swf=/media/flash/wp_game_border_patrol.swf

Pistonhead
04-13-2006, 12:36 AM
When did not wanting foriegn citizens illegaly entering your country, overpopulating the cities and towns and becoming the visible majority make you a "racist-redneck-cornfed-trailertrash-cletus"?

If we are going to look the other way when it comes to people illegaly entering our (well, in this topic, not mine, but your) country, why not look the other way when it comes to gang violence? Or how about car theft? Murder?

Maybe comparing illegaly entering another country to murder is extreme, but the law is the law and that is all there is to it. I don't care where they come from or what "race" they are, but the law is the law and if you break it, you should be punished accordingly. This is a combination of governments fearing being branded politically incorrect, people willing to look the other way, people not caring enough to step up control and enforcement, and in general modern society's quite frankly half assed approach to punishment of criminals.

CorbinKale
04-13-2006, 01:12 AM
[QUOTE=CorbinKale]Wow. I am curious as to how you would classify yourself, and please tell me what a 'wigger' is,
[QUOTE]

American redneck. To be honest you would probably have a hard time finding someone more raciest then I about minorities.

White guy that acts like a nigger. Seeing where you live and the fact that I lived in that area for 5 years growing up, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

I stand corrected, you do have the balls to come right out and say it. I grew up here, too, but I never caught whatever it is that makes people hate someone because of a color. It just seems so senseless. I am curious how people come to be racists. Are they born racist? Is it based on fear? Is it just passed down the generations as a way of life?

How did you become a racist? Has it made your life better? Thanks for being open and honest about this. Most people won't even talk about it.

smokinwrench
04-13-2006, 01:39 AM
but I never caught whatever it is that makes people hate someone because of a color.

How did you become a racist? Has it made your life better? Thanks for being open and honest about this. Most people won't even talk about it.

I don't hate anyone because of color, well I don't think I do. Growing up in Tx for 5 years in grade school. I can remember many times getting chased home by a group of kids, getting the crap beat out of me. Then later on if I got one of them the bunch would get me again. Something like that leaves a mark.

In my college age days. Some kids went to college and came back with there draws a droopin with there colored friends. We would have some good parties and everyone get together and the party would get ruined by this same crowd everytime. Same thing again people getting the crap beat out of them from a side shot with no warning.

Now days I have to goto Walmart and have illegals block the isle and won't move. You say excuse me and they say "no english". Then you can say you worthless *&*^%%#$& and all of the sudden they know english.

I also have to put up with it at work. I goto a dairy to work on a loader and get told by an illegal that I need to learn spanish. That just pisses me off, why should I have to learn spanish? Or ever have to listen to some illegal say that, that uses the county health department, roads, court house, etc and never pay a dime in taxes have to get a drivers license or insurence on there cars.

Put up with this kinda stuff all the time and it makes a person very bitter toward anyone that uses the system to there advantage, all it does is rape us honest people of our hard earned money.

CorbinKale
04-13-2006, 02:36 AM
I don't hate anyone because of color, well I don't think I do. Growing up in Tx for 5 years in grade school. I can remember many times getting chased home by a group of kids, getting the crap beat out of me. Then later on if I got one of them the bunch would get me again. Something like that leaves a mark.

In my college age days. Some kids went to college and came back with there draws a droopin with there colored friends. We would have some good parties and everyone get together and the party would get ruined by this same crowd everytime. Same thing again people getting the crap beat out of them from a side shot with no warning.

Now days I have to goto Walmart and have illegals block the isle and won't move. You say excuse me and they say "no english". Then you can say you worthless *&*^%%#$& and all of the sudden they know english.

I also have to put up with it at work. I goto a dairy to work on a loader and get told by an illegal that I need to learn spanish. That just pisses me off, why should I have to learn spanish? Or ever have to listen to some illegal say that, that uses the county health department, roads, court house, etc and never pay a dime in taxes have to get a drivers license or insurence on there cars.

Put up with this kinda stuff all the time and it makes a person very bitter toward anyone that uses the system to there advantage, all it does is rape us honest people of our hard earned money.

Thanks for the explanation. I can see how that might make a person bitter. I have met assholes all over this world from all races, colors and creeds. I guess the difference between us is that I don't use racial terms to describe the assholes, I just call them assholes. Some races seem to have more assholes than others, but I don't write off a whole race because I was mistrreated by a person with a particular ethnicity. Mostly, people are decent and hard working, but just like TV news, only the bad stuff gets attention.

cliff2302
04-13-2006, 10:08 AM
I got an idea, used this in my classrom when i was student teaching. How about instead of arguing, although this thread has gotten a little better since the 2nd page, we share ideas of how to stop the illegal immigration? Honestly, i don't have a single one. This is probably the most difficult situation the US faces today, probably even bigger than Iran.

ClayW
04-13-2006, 12:01 PM
The problem here guys is this. There are millions of folks from other countries that try to come to the US legally and attempt to become citizens. Or even work. To get legal citizenship it usually take YEARS. Or they are here and their Visa runs out. So my question is this. Why should the people out there that are taking the LEGAL route be put at the back of the line and the Illegal ones crossing the southern border be put at the front of the line? Answer that for me. The illegals should be given proirity? BS. We are a country of LAW. Rulled by law and governed by law. I work construction. Big time construction. High Rise, Pro Football Stadiums, Hospitals Etc... Mexicans make up a large number of the work force. May "americans" are too lazy to do the work. Mexicans have also driven down the price of labor. Companies know they dont have to pay these guys as much. So a carpenter making $20hr gets canned eventually for a guy making $10 doing the same job. Its a mess. We need these guys, but we need them to be legal also. This demanding for healthcare etc is a bunch of crap also. Women having their water break, then running across the boarder for their child to be a US citizen is crap also. Most countries around the world do NOT allow this. Ask any military service member that has been stationed overseas. In most cases, just because your born there (overseas in a foreign country), doesnt mean your a citizen. Most of these guys work for cash. Dont pay taxes, dont speak english, and work the system to get all the free help they can get. And trust me. We are paying for it with our Tax money. Or as I like to call it. Government Income Re-distrubution. :mad:

PS. I agree with 3Razors

3 weelin geezer
04-13-2006, 12:29 PM
Then we have the tourists and the visitors just like the Glorious do no wrong 'Americans' that want to go wherever they please and assert their democratic values by Hook or Crook. How many of those here that live near Canada have gone there without applying for a pink card (or whatever color they have)? Or gone to another country on vacation and filled out a ream of THIER papers? Nope. not me. Just my American passport made in America, yeah.

SO! How can you tell who lives here legally and who is an undesirable/visitor/tourist/etc? Donde Nacho?! Donde esta tus papeles?! Then we have citizens being stopped and harassed just because they look mexican/canadian. Just like when colored folk are stopped and grilled because the po' po' think they are committing robberies in an all white neighborhood or at least planning one. Or because their car looks too expensive for the driver to have. I still say go for the employers. Take their money and use that to pay what the illegals should have paid in taxes and what not. :w00t:

CorbinKale
04-14-2006, 01:05 PM
Then we have the tourists and the visitors just like the Glorious do no wrong 'Americans' that want to go wherever they please and assert their democratic values by Hook or Crook.

:lol: If you go into Mexico and assert your Democratic values, you will miss the next two Trikefests! It is a felony to demonstrate in the streets unless you are a Mexican citizen, under the Mexican Constitution.

The illegals don't get time-stamped when they sneak into America, so any legistlation based on that is completely unrealistic feelgood BS. Won't work, but Congress 'feels' like they have done some good.

You have a good idea about the employers, but we need to control our borders before we consider ANY immigration policy. While we are discussing it, there is a virtual flood of illegals pouring over the border in anticipation of amnesty.

2strokes4life
04-14-2006, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=250sxwheeliepop]And WTF is this about people not wanting to work on dairies? Out of 5 aunts and uncles on one side of the family 2 own their own farm and whenever we can we help them out. When was the last time you could go to sleep without locking your vehicle and house door BTW?[QUOTE]

A farm is much different then a dairy. I'm sure a small family owned dairy would be a nice place to work, but here we have huge corperate dairies that milk 24/7. We have white people on umemployment and the illegals are willing to work 7 days a week. That is how I came to that conclusion about dairies.

I also live in a small town with no crime to speak of.

All I am saying is that in this area if you really want a job there is no problem finding one, it will probably even pay good but your gonna work hard.

on a side note here, comming from a future larger dairy farm owner,if it wasnt for our crappy government,farmers could afford to stay small.

2strokes4life
04-14-2006, 08:01 PM
http://pcdevils.com/flashme.php?swf=/media/flash/wp_game_border_patrol.swf

anyone get anymore than 54? LOL

Tri-ZNate
04-14-2006, 08:23 PM
I cant get over 42 wtbacks lol

3 weelin geezer
04-15-2006, 01:18 AM
so much for that river, eh? Yup, thats about how much water there is where I live. You can sometimes go out there to the middle and mow the nice green grass that grows there and not even fling mud. That game is pretty hard. I got only 45 tops:lol: :w00t: And they say not to lead the women and children as much. On behalf of the 3 weeler board, :welcome: to America. Enjoy your stay.

smokinwrench
04-15-2006, 02:59 AM
You guys need to click faster I got 60's each time. YOu don't have a limit on bullets. I'm very disappointed.

85ytz250n
04-15-2006, 09:12 AM
To me it is a simple thing, either you are legally here or you arent. If you arent get ready for a little trip. The fact that so many people are getting over the border should be a wake up call to America, if so many people can, then what is to stop other people/material from getting through? I dont really give a crap how someone who is here illegaly feels, if you dont like it then get the hell out. And forget about a plane ride, how about you walk back across since that is how you got here in the first place. I think that our main problem is the fact that we dont enforce the laws that we live by.

Barry

2strokes4life
04-15-2006, 12:23 PM
damnit! i guess im in second place??? i better warm up my trigger finger.

2strokes4life
04-15-2006, 12:27 PM
hell yeah biotches! 64 now

2strokes4life
04-15-2006, 12:34 PM
scratch that, 87!!!!

TimSr
04-15-2006, 02:24 PM
Its too bad so many opinions are based on emotion and ignorance instead of simple logic. Im glad that at least CorbinKale has done a little actual research and made intelliegnt factual posts that everyone seems so quick to ignore. I commend the illegal alien movement for successfully clouding the waters and getting people to argue about so many non-issues instead of the issue at hand. Their skill in re-defining simple words is up to par with the slickest of American politicians.

Lets try some simple definitions:

US citizen - a person who was either born here or immigrated here and went through the legal procedure to become a US citizen.

Naturalized US citizen - someone who legally immigrated to this country and subsequently went through the educational process and testing in order to earn citizenship.

Immigrant - someone who came from another country to make their home here, and has applied and was approved for legal residency. Notice that the country from which this person came is not relevant.

Illegal Alien - A person who came into the US without without permission, and continues to reside here illegally. Notice the definition does not say "from Mexico". This applies to anyone whether it be from Mexico, Canada, England, France or Germany.

Foreign Tourist - should be self explanitory, but by definition, a tourist is a visitor who comes with intent to return home after a certain period of time.

Student - Someone who comes on a student visa for the purpose of purchasing and receiving an education with the intentions of taking their knowledge home upon graduation or completion.

Political Refugee - People who came to the US to escape death and torture for political reasons after applying and being granted political asylum. Most of the Vietnamese immigrants from the 1970's came under this protection.

Illegal Immigrant - There is no such thing. These words were grouped together to confuse an ignorant American public about the difference between a legal immigrant and an illegal alien. An Illegal Immigrant is a nisnamed Illegal Alien. See definition above.

Undocumented worker - an Illegal Alien who is illegally employed, and illegally working in the US, regardless of country of origin.

Mexican - a person who is a citizen of Mexico regardless of his race or genetic background. Many Mexicans are of native Incan or Mayan Indian descent, and are not necessarily hispanic. As someone said, Mexican is a nationality, not a race.

Hispanic - a person of Spanish descent. (not MEXICAN descent) Puerto Rico is a US territory inhabited primarily by people of Spanish descent (hispanics), and who ARE US citizens. Most have no connection with Mexico.

Spanish descent - a person whose ancestors came from SPAIN - This includes most countries of South America, Mexicao, and the US southwest region.

Now lets look at some common themes and statements:

"The US has serious immigration policy problems". - Our immigration policy is based on quotas from different regions of the world that we can absorb into our American culture who can be assimulated into our culture without drastically altering it. Its not been perfect, but has worked pretty well. We do not have an immigration problem. We have an illegal alien problem.

"Immigrants have traditionally been the backbone of America" - This is absolutely true. Immigrants assimulating into a melting pot with a desire to become Americans built this country. Illegal Aliens did NOT build this country, and by requiring services while not paying taxes, they have been a drain on this country.

"We need to reduce the number of immigrants to the US". Pure bunk. Our immigration quotas are fine. We need to reduce or eliminate the number of illegal aliens to the US.

"Mexicans will do jobs Americans wont do". So? True or not, its not relevant. Its doesnt mean we have to allow illegal aliens into the country. If the government wants to issue temporary work visas, that they can apply for BEFORE they come, Im all for it. Fact is there is NO job Americans wont do for the right price. That is how wages are determined. Its no mystery why McDonalds and Burger King have paid higher than minimun wage for years. They would not offer higher wages if people were lining up to take the same job at minimum wage. But hey, if we want cheap labor, lets issue temporary work visas.

"America is the land of the free, and we are violating their rights." Illegal aliens have no US constitution rights. The constitution pertains to AMERICANS, whether they be native born or naturalized, and even has a few limitations on the rights of naturalized citizens, for example, Swartzenagger cannot run for president.

"The American southwest rightfully belongs to Mexico" - So? Turning teh Americvan southwest over to the Mexican goivernment simply wont happen, and is unrealistic. Its no accident that nearly all the states, cities, and counties of the American southwest have Spanish names. It was the Spaniards, and primarily Spanish missionaries and the soldiers sent with them who originally settled it when no Mexican government existed, just as they also settled Mexico. Later as both Mexicans and Americans migrated there, more and more conflicts errupted, and some of the boudaries were eventually settled by war. We won. The "Republic of Texas" was annexed into the US after fighting against Mexican rule. Does it rightfully belong to Mexico who took it from the Indians or Americans who took it from the Indians? Do those of Spanish and Mexican descent whose families have lived there now for several generations really wish it were under the control of Mexico, or think that they would be better off it had remained under Mexican rule? I doubt it, because they have been Americans for generations.

The problem with illegal aliens is not new, but has only recently been exposed for the national security threat that it is, after 911. We have had the same problems since Jimmy Carter, that no one has had the courage to address. There is no easy solution because of the length of time it has been tolerated, and because the problem has now become generational. Its got nothing to do with race. If the Candian government was so corrupt and inept as to push droves off illegals across our northern borders, we'd still have the same problem. The overalll solution is pretty simple, but the logistics are very complicated, especially for 2nd and 3rd generation illegal aliens.

1. Close the borders, using military troops as necessary and shift military exercises and training to border areas that currently take place in other military bases in the southwest. Support and COOPERATE with volunteer citizen groups such as the Minutemen, just as you hopefully would with neighborhood watch programs.

2. Enforce existing laws that we have ignored for decades. We dont need new unenforceable laws. We need to enforce the ones we have. There is talk of increasing border patrol numbers, but I think the bigger problem is is processing them after they are caught.

3. Improve the burocracy involved in legally immigrating and create a system to issue temporary work visas.

When I lived in southern Ca. in the 80's I worked with more immigrants than native born Americans. I worked with people from Vietnam, Phillipines, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Armenia, Iran, and of course, many from Mexico and other south American countries. I was privileged to watch several of my Vietnamese friends become US citizens during the 80's. I was also awed by how much they had to know in order to become citizens - so much more than Americans do about our own government! I have two close friends from Colombia, one from Venezuela, and a sister-in-law from Panama. Once you get past the accent you begin to realize thay all became Americans because they loved this country, and tend to appreciate it more than we natives do. I also had a good friend from Venzuela who had to leave after 7 years here because her visa expired, and she could not get permission to remain. She had been employed in a nusing home kitchen for 5 of those years. She has been back in Venzuela for 3 years and is still waiting on documentation to return. She complied with the law, and its a slap in her face and mine to suggest that others should be allowed to remain just because they came here as illegal aliens while those who follow the law are left waiting. We have immigration procedures - Follow them or work to improve them. If you are here as an illegal alien, GET OUT. You are taking a would be immigrant's place who followed the law and deserves to be here.