PDA

View Full Version : Would it be wrong?

MyMistress86R
04-13-2006, 07:37 PM
To use a handicapped capable short bus as a trike hauler? :wondering

I've been entertaining just that idea because when traveling, not only would I stand out because of my trike, but my hauler as well...lol. Think about this now...gut the inside except for a couple of seat for buds up front, convert the rest for living/relaxing space, or even a nice spot for the trike if one were to use the lift to make it easy to load and also have the capacity to pull a nice sized trailer. Hell, I was cruising Ebay, just out of morbid curiosity, and saw one that had a party deck with umbrellas built on top of it!! You could easily install a generator for electric which would allow you to run heat, a regular window type AC unit, a water pump, microwave, mini-refer, air pump...you name it.

I think maybe I have finally lost it...lol. :crazy:

MyMistress86R
04-13-2006, 07:40 PM
OOH OOH IDEA!!! :idea: Find another trashed bus and create a box trailer out of it to pull behind it so they match. Complete with windows and all...

AND NO I HAVEN'T BEEN :beer ...:w00t:

250r'en +TCB
04-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me! WOuld work great I'm sure.....
As far as what people think of you, you are a BAD-ARSE old school, 2-STROKE'en 3-wheeler rider!!! They hate people like us anyway man!!! hahaha

MyMistress86R
04-13-2006, 10:02 PM
you are a BAD-ARSE old school, 2-STROKE'en 3-wheeler rider!!!

I think I like that...lol. Can I use it when I introduce myself to people?

"Hi, my name is Todd and I'm a BAD-ARSE old school, 2-STROK'en 3-wheeler rider!!! Damn nice to have met me, isn't it?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigGreenMachine
04-14-2006, 12:53 PM
Its been done. A crew of sledders did this with a normal length bus. Half for sleds and half for personal space. Looked funky in flat black.

Enigma
04-14-2006, 01:39 PM
I say do it :w00t: Me and a few friends where thinking about getting one one time so when we go out we only have to take one vehicle. We thought about it for a while and never did anything after that. That happens to alot of the things we talk about....

Tri-ZNate
04-14-2006, 09:52 PM
I say do it. Be so much easier to load with the lift

old honda dealr
04-14-2006, 10:02 PM
I say you are gonna hate the gas pumps.

200xman
04-14-2006, 11:22 PM
There was a flat black bus at last years TF. It had HD decals on it and was carrying a 110 on the hitch platform. Might be fun but it is still another vehicle to register/insure.

MyMistress86R
04-15-2006, 06:14 AM
In response to some of your replies:

I ALREADY hate the gas pumps...lol, so that wouldn't be anything new.

As far as registration and insurance on another vehicle...seeing as how I have absolutely nothing to haul my own trike around with right now, I would consider it a small price to pay. And now that you mention it, we were camped just up the hill from that black bus at TF05. I still think a short bus with matching trailer would be cooler though.

I've also already recognized that some mods would have to be done on the lift and possibly the door way for it. I'm not sure a full size trike would fit on the platform or through the opening.

max
04-15-2006, 08:42 AM
T, do you have your hands on one or something, I say go for it. If everyone helps out on the customs and gas, it wouldnt be to costly at all providing you have the hook up on a decent bus for cheap!!! Party bus, trike fest, here we come:beer

A dancer pole rite in the middle would be sweet. Do the interior in pink tiger fur. Sweeeeeet......

Russell 350X
04-15-2006, 01:12 PM
That would be the coolest hauler at TF lol. Do it up !!!!!!

MyMistress86R
04-15-2006, 07:45 PM
LMAO...I don't actually have one yet and there's no way I'll get my hands on one before this TF. It's just an idea I had for maybe next year. My wish list is growing and this is 2nd on it. I do have a friend that knows where there are several that would be pretty cheap.