PDA

View Full Version : Bush's speech

J.D.
03-17-2003, 10:55 PM
What are y'alls thoughts on his speech tonight? Personally, I wish he would just come out and say it clearly we're going to war. Quit beating around the bush and screwing around "We're giving Saddam and his sons 48 hours to leave Iraq" quit with the BS and let's get down to some action damnit!

hrc200x
03-17-2003, 11:00 PM
LOL... quit beating around the BUSH.

J.D.
03-17-2003, 11:06 PM
Well I wasn't intending the pun, but oh well....

3WheelHouston
03-18-2003, 01:02 AM
Some of the analysts were saying that the military needed the time to move to the staging area, and 48 hours is about the time it will take for the UN inspectors to get out anyway. He didn't really postpone. Just gave him one last chance.

Howdy
03-18-2003, 01:30 AM
I seen it and he didn't sound like he would bend a inch.
Check this out:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,81303,00.html

Thank goes to HondaATC for the link.

Howdy

NOS_350X
03-18-2003, 01:32 AM
our goverment is a buncha pussycats there afraid to do anyting bush is the only one with ballz clinton would still be sitting back watching

ATCRYDER
03-18-2003, 08:32 PM
I really couldnt care less. its all a waste. I have some good ideas on how to avoid war and how to go about while in war. Instead of sending over innocent people who wanna "fight for their country" and all that B-S....empty the penitentiurys/prisons/jails and send the convicts over to have some fun....we might actually make a nice quit war witht he right soldier mentality.

Honestly, if I was president, I would gather 10 of my best men and head over to Saadam's tent ot palace or whatever the hell the boy lives in, and just striaght out torture his ass with my bear hands. Let it be known that the USA has the baddest mofo on the planet as their president and their people are jsut as rough and tough. ;)

NOS_350X
03-18-2003, 08:44 PM
Honestly, if I was president, I would gather 10 of my best men and head over to Saadam's tent ot palace or whatever the hell the boy lives in, and just striaght out torture his ass with my bear hands. Let it be known that the USA has the baddest mofo on the planet as their president and their people are jsut as rough and tough. ;)
well you have to rember sadam does have an army you arnt going to be able to just walk in if it was that easy it would of already been done

Howdy
03-18-2003, 08:52 PM
I really couldnt care less. its all a waste. I have some good ideas on how to avoid war and how to go about while in war. Instead of sending over innocent people who wanna "fight for their country" and all that B-S....empty the penitentiurys/prisons/jails and send the convicts over to have some fun....we might actually make a nice quit war witht he right soldier mentality.

You honestly think they would fight him? Thugs fighting thugs. We do that and they would probably join forces and we would have a bigger mess. Now if it was a small island I may think diffeently. Then we could contain them and let them have at it. lol

Now this is crazy. In a perfect world this may work. But just finding him with 250,000 to 300,000 troops is going to be hard. You would have a better chance hitting every lottery on the east coast during the same week then finding him with 10 people. We do have the best but they aren't that good. If they were that good Sadam and Bin Ladden would have already been taken out.

Howdy

J.D.
03-19-2003, 12:16 AM
What we should have done to Saddam, since we want him gone so bad, is when Dan Rathers had his interview, equipped a laser into Dan's eye that he could control, and slice Saddam's head off with the laser. OR we could have equipped Dan with a gun, and had him shoot Saddam.

wanta250r
03-19-2003, 12:25 AM
"fight for there country" and all that b-s........... I don't think its bull-s**t evil

TimSr
03-20-2003, 06:17 PM
Dittos wanta250r. Putting your life on the line to benefit others should be highly respected, unlike those "human shield" Hollywood flake protestors who bailed out of Iraq at the first sign of possible trouble. Believing in your country enough to fight for it is NOT BS!