PDA

View Full Version : you guys all from back east?

Jim mac
04-16-2006, 01:31 AM
I go throught the classifieds here, and it seem like everyone is from the east or midwest. Ive tried looking for parts trikes local, but really coming up empty handed, but you folks back there seem to have atcs growing like mushrooms on your property. Jim

wanta250r
04-16-2006, 02:34 AM
I live over here.

traxxasx
04-16-2006, 08:19 AM
me 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New2ATC
04-16-2006, 12:41 PM
i live in ct but theres no trikes around here, just a tri z down the road from me.. not alot of parts either..

3 weelin geezer
04-17-2006, 12:21 AM
I live in El Paso. The way I see it is that because there is good riding weather, you don't see many trikes for sale here in the SW. I know of one sitting in a car dealer (used) that is all flat and weathered. I called the guy once but his minion took the message. The owner never got back to me if he wants to sell or not. I think its still there. Mine was found inside a garage. It was used as a snap on tool box with wheels and to carry parts from the junkyard down the street.

Jim mac
04-22-2006, 01:58 AM
I find them local occasionally but if you don't get them fast, theres too many people buying them. especially if theyre cheap. got my last 200s from my nieghbor, he got it to play with but couldn't get it to run. I swapped a 38 special pistol for it changed plug, then figured out since its a 85 the shifter is opposite of the 84. once I got it into neutral instead of 5th gear it fired right up.
Found a fatcat at the swap meet for 475 obo. today but the guy convienintly didn't bring gas and said the battery was dead. So you couldn't start it, just kick it. might have been a good deal but figured thats a lot of money to gamble on something that may or may not run.