PDA

View Full Version : I passed my test!

ATC crazy
04-17-2006, 10:35 AM
...With flying colors :Bounce Im talking about my motorcycle safety course I took over the weekend. Got a 98 on the written and an "excellent" on my skills test.

The best part....I got to ride a DR-Z 200 all weekend....even pulled a few wheelies when they werent looking (riding over the 2x4 obstacle) :lol:

Im going out to DMV to get my license today....but we're supposed to have T-storms today, so no riding unless it clears up.

bigredhead
04-17-2006, 10:41 AM
congrats !

I need to get my butt down there and get my license too.. for my 90cc 2 stroke honda SCOOTER !!!! ... doh..

ScottZJ
04-17-2006, 10:46 AM
Cool congrats on passing it. I have had my motorcycle license for around 18 years now. Hey you need to watch out when renewing your license afterwards. Just last year I renewed mine and they forgot to put the M back on it for the motorcycle part. I had to go back and have them fix it or I would have to take the test all over again haha. Ride safe man............peace

ATC crazy
04-18-2006, 04:31 PM
Yea...My learners permit was 3 days expired! I had to take the test over again...but it was super easy and only took 5 minutes. The lady gave me a funny look because I was in and out so fast :lol:

I went out for a short ride today as a matter of fact....a little chilly, but otherwise ncie.